+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nb_84 said:
Hi,

I have a serious query.. I have submitted my application may first week itself and hopefully i will get through.. not in my hand though...
My query is if i somehow make into the cap, my wife is carrying now.. so what would be my next step for a new born baby. Just want to know if i have to refile everything again for next express entry or any option to add my dependent later?
I dont want to go anywhere around the world without taking my babies :) :)

just give me valuable replies if anyone have any idea of it..

thanks
Nij
Congratulations!

What you will need to do is to update your local VO as soon as they reach out to you. You'll need to submit some new/additional forms after the child is born so your application is complete including the baby. How far along is your wife? You need to add the baby to your application before the visas are issued, so you may need to stretch out your medicals or PCCs or something like that to allow time for the birth. There will be some delay, but how much delay can't be determined. The crucial point is that you can't add the baby to your application after visas are issued and therefore you will be stuck with visas you can't use because you won't be able to bring the baby. Careful! And good luck, hope the baby is happy and healthy.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garuna said:
In liabilities, what to write? I want to write 0 but i can't
You can hand write 0 or nil or none in the space after printing. It's a known glitch in that form that you can't enter $0.

LJROY

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
03-04-2015
Interview........
TL: 14-04-2015
Passport Req..
DM : 12-05-2015 PPR: 13-05-2015
LANDED..........
soon
one more thing Kollin sir,
I require $14720 as a settlement fund an I have $9186 in my account and $9186 in my spouse's account.
All i need is just two different bank statements, right?

Festy1

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
9-9-2014
Med's Request
10-2-2015
Med's Done....
16-2-2015
Passport Req..
12-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
May-2015
LANDED..........
soon IJN

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Dear Brother,

Here u go...it took 5 weeks for me..:)

FBI Report inside USA

"Applicants should provide a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) certificate with fingerprints. State certificates may also be requested. The Visa Office will advise you if state certificates are required in your case.

How and where do I obtain one?

From: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

You should:
-get a cover letter and fingerprint card from the FBI. You can download these from the FBI website or write to the address below and have them mailed to you.
-have fingerprints taken. You can have this done by:
-a local police department or
-a private fingerprinting business.
(When you have your fingerprints taken, you will need photo identification.)

include a Certified cheque or money order for the fees, payable to the U.S. Treasury
mail the letter, fingerprints and fee payment to:

FBI, Criminal Justice Information Services Division
Attention: SCU, Mod D-2
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, West Virginia 26306
U.S.A.

Processing times are normally between 16 and 18 weeks. The FBI will send you a letter with the results of their record check. That letter will be your police certificate. You should send the letter and any attached documents to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada office processing your file. All police certificates must be originals. Photocopies will not be accepted by our office. "

It takes around 4-6 weeks to come back.
Yes, even though the web site says 22 days, it will take about 6 weeks. But don't delay sending your application because of the PCC, you can submit PCCs to your local VO later.

Festy1

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
9-9-2014
Med's Request
10-2-2015
Med's Done....
16-2-2015
Passport Req..
12-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
May-2015
LANDED..........
soon IJN
kollins said:
Listening ...4
Speaking....6
Writing.... 4
Reading .....4

Total....18points.
Thanks kollins

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please seniors answer my two questions:

1. In Generic Form what would be dependent type for spouse i.e. Wife? Dependent type is automatically grayed out and there is no drop down menu showing.
Is this ok?

2. I am living in UAE since 2010, in q(12b) Previous countries of residence, i am having error in typing date. When i am trying to type the date that's mentioned in my residence permit(i.e. From: Oct-2010 To: Oct 2014) its giving error that "MUST BE EQUAL OR LESS THAN TODAY'S DATE".
Did anyone faced similar situation? What to do then?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Noor5 said:
To all FSW applicants. Please answer
Do we have to fill ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION form twice. Once in English and once in our native language. Or
Just once in English is sufficient.
Just once in English with your additional hand written names in your native language on the printed page.

But you do need to do one for yourself, your spouse if any, and for any dependants over the age of 18 if any.

hinaimran

Apr 28, 2014
Dear seniors,
A friend of mine residing in Pakistan has writen Visa Office as Islamabad but now he read on CIC that for Pakistan it should be London.... Is this a big mistake cause he is very worried of rejection only because of not writing Visa Office as London. He has provided each and every documents and correct form even PCC.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sss1 said:
If I am planning to get WES assessment for my Bachelors only and not my Masters, is there any point mentioning the masters on highest level of occupation in the generic application form IMM0008ENU_2D or on Schedule A Banckground declaration?
Why are you not planning to get the ECA for your masters?

On the forms, you should answer honestly the question about your highest level of education, which is a master's.

But for your assessment against the selection factors, if you only do the ECA for your bachelor's, you can only get 21 points. If you do the ECA for your master's, you can get 23 points. So make absolutely sure you don't need those 2 extra points!

I would also attach an annexure explaining why you didn't do the ECA for your masters and stating that you do not wish to claim points for it. That way your application won't be rejected for lack of ECA.

Cool_India

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Century said:
1. You don't need to show any evidence against fixed assets like car, gold, properties, etc.
2. Follow exactly according to passport name of your spouse.
3. Most probably you have not filled in properly all the previous questions in the dependent section.
Thanks Century for the reply!

However point 1- When we mouse hover the Assets field on the form it displays "Show evidence" for the Assets? if no evidence than it means we can put any amount Assets?

Thanks

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Guys i was gettn marrd in july bt now fr some reasons it has been postponed till dec. Pls suggst is it wiser to get married aftr gettn PR.what will b the procedure for spouse visa if i get married aftr gettng PR.

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
hinaimran said:
Dear seniors,
A friend of mine residing in Pakistan has written Visa Office as Islamabad but now he read on CIC that for Pakistan it should be London.... Is this a big mistake cause he is very worried of rejection only because of not writing Visa Office as London. He has provided each and every documents and correct form even PCC.
Sorry to tell you but i am afraid that based on last year's experience, one guy mentioned CIC as Visa office
and his app was returned.
Lets hear from other experts and plan accordingly,whether he should start preparing new app or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.