Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
BJ1 said:
Hello House,

My baby has been coughing for some days now and has taken prescribed cough syrup. She now in Hospital awaiting test result. She is also scheduled to go for her medicals from AVO tomorrow morning.

Does anyone know if this condition will affect her medical result or what other measure to be taken fora successful medical result.

Your prompt response will mean a lot.

Thanks
No cause for worry, as children only undergo minor medical test.

BJ1

Oct 22, 2014
Dotsngr said:
D only initial test result required of children below 11 years is urine test to the best of my knowledge. But what does your hospital result say? Is it normal children's cough? If so, you dont need to worry. The doctors that are going to examine you are not out to make anyone fail thier medical exam :D. No need to fear, dearie.
Thanks for the post. The test result indicated she is having malaria and has been given some prescription. IOM stated its fever may affect the test result what would you best advice. She is 10 months plus. What do you advice ?

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BJ1 said:
Thanks for the post. The test result indicated she is having malaria and has been given some prescription. IOM stated its fever may affect the test result what would you best advice. She is 10 months plus. What do you advice ?
If its malaria, then u re okk. Brave it up n go, unless u want to wait till d fever subsides. Dt wud mean checking out how many days u hv outstanding already from AVO. In d end, its your decison really. Weigh the time u hv left from d no. Of days AVO has given you vis a vis baby's recovery from malaria. If u decide to go tomorrow, pls take along baby's medication to show them.
If ure waiting till fever subsides, check the number of says u hv left from AVO deadline.

subsidy12

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
donmaxman said:
confirmation of permanent residence letters and visa received today after much stress and delay by DHL. Visa issue date 30/04/2015. My journey with Accra has just ended. Thanks guys for all the information and guidance received on this forum.
Hey Tbaba, can you please move donmaxman to the next line from this info which he provided in may.

so many people on the spreadsheet have remained stagnant on PPR stage without further updates

subsidy12

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
angel_eyes said:
I received pick up mail on monday 1st June and went to DHL same day to make payment. I called DHL customer care on tuesday evening and they told me my package had been picked up. They also gave me the tracking number. I received the package at 10am on Thursday 4th of June.
Hi Tbaba, this one too

subsidy12

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
FnB said:
Hello guys,

I think the issue of passport submission has been, use DHL because AVO recommended them. Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss, for pick up dont go near DHL if you don't want hypertension.
I got my passport pick 18th May went straight to DHL that same date, they wrote me 22nd May that the passport was not ready for collection. I had to start writing AVO for update, but while waiting for reply from AVO i gave my details to UPS 1st June after reading DHL stories of messing up with pick up. UPS delivered by passport and COPR 5th June 2015.
In between AVO wroote me 2nd May that my passport has been ready since 15th May for collection

UPS charged me N 13k as against DHL N 20k.
I am gathering info to ask for refund.
Note, am adverting for UPS but i got value for my money.

Thanks PH, Don, Festy1, Ayoka and et el for your support.
@ Tbaba this one too a.k.a favourednblessed on spreadsheet

djdy

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 12, 2014
Med's Request
August 4, 2015
Med's Done....
August 6, 2015
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
29/2/2016 ; resent 16/3/2016
VISA ISSUED...
20/4/2016
Thanks for the information.

I have actually gotten just one mail from the accraimmigration@international.gc.ca u suggested but it was for a one day seminar called Canada orientation abroad COA.

I was not aware that the email address is an official one affliated with AVO.

Is it okay to raise a CSE AND at the same time write an email to accraimmigration@international.gc.ca on the same subject ?

Hope that wont amount to repetition and unnecessary delays by AVO?

Pls reply.
Many thanks.

Dotsngr said:
Hi Djdy,

While waiting for response from those who are conversant with the CSE weblink, which I must confess I am not very much conversant with, y dont you also explore sending mail to ACCRAIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca with scan copy of ur marriage certificate and the cover letter u want to send to them as your body of mail.

It will still yield d same result. That is what I have used for all my correspondence/updates and they responded to me.

Dont forget to use your application number on the subject of your mail. CHEERS.

subsidy12

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Heropop said:
Hello people, I am happy to inform you all that we finally received our VISA's and COPR yesterday.

Thank you very much all for the awesome community. :D :D
@ tbaba this one too

subsidy12

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
stainless said:
Hi Everyone, would like to say thank you to everyone in this forum most especially PIPI's Husband you have been of tremendous help to me. Thank you!Thank you Kollins, IPHYO and Concrete Jungle for all your support and advise.

I picked up my PassPort today,to God be the glory.

Timeline
App received July 7 2014
PER Nov 26 2014
MER May 18 2015
PPR July 6 2015
Passport received AVO July 13 2015
PassPort Pick up email July 31 2015
@ tbaba this one too

Balobabes

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Nomination.....
PER 04/12/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
04-12-2015
Med's Request
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-aug-2015
LANDED..........
27 Aug 2015
Hi, since you are the one making enquiry on how to add your wife to the application, you should inlude your Uci number and indicate you are the applicant. In the body of the cse inform AVO about your marriage and enquire how you can add your wife to your application. Also inform AVO you are attaching copies of whatever documents you plan to send as proof. Good luck

djdy said:
Here is the CSE weblink for ur perusal. Ur response is highly appreciated.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

[/quote

BJ1

Oct 22, 2014
Dotsngr said:
If its malaria, then u re okk. Brave it up n go, unless u want to wait till d fever subsides. Dt wud mean checking out how many days u hv outstanding already from AVO. In d end, its your decison really. Weigh the time u hv left from d no. Of days AVO has given you vis a vis baby's recovery from malaria. If u decide to go tomorrow, pls take along baby's medication to show them.
If ure waiting till fever subsides, check the number of says u hv left from AVO deadline.
Thanks for your response. I think going there tomorrow with her prescription would be the best option. God bless you.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djdy said:
Thanks for the information.

I have actually gotten just one mail from the accraimmigration @ international.gc.ca u suggested but it was for a one day seminar called Canada orientation abroad COA.

I was not aware that the email address is an official one affliated with AVO.

Is it okay to raise a CSE AND at the same time write an email to accraimmigration @ international.gc.ca on the same subject ?
Hope that wont amount to repetition and unnecessary delays by AVO?

Pls reply.
Many thanks.
No its not going to delay you. The first n only time I used CSE, I also used thier email address . N I got the same automatic reply from using both methods. Thereafter, I never bothered with CSE for updates. I just stuck to d email address.

henstboy

Apr 5, 2015
Hello Admin, know its not easy to combine all these tasks together with settling down, however you guys are doing a good job, but as raised there will be a need to update the spreadsheet to reflect some updates.

however, all forumites also should endeavor to provide their updates early enough to assist in ensuring the SS is updated accordingly as this assist those of us expecting updates know when we will be due.

Thanks for all your efforts, it will end in praise for us all.

cheers and good news shall come all our way this week IJN.

djdy

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 12, 2014
Med's Request
August 4, 2015
Med's Done....
August 6, 2015
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
29/2/2016 ; resent 16/3/2016
VISA ISSUED...
20/4/2016
Thank u very much. I have noted all u said. I as the principal applicant will fill my section on the CSE form no problem.

But pls i want to clarify, will i tick "sponsor" in the option provided for "relationship to applicant" when i want to fill in her details(my wife) on the CSE form.

This part is on the 2nd half of the CSE form. Pls check the link. U will see 3 options there---- applicant sponsor or representative

Awaiting ur response
Thank u and Godbless

Balobabes said:
Hi, since you are the one making enquiry on how to add your wife to the application, you should inlude your Uci number and indicate you are the applicant. In the body of the cse inform AVO about your marriage and enquire how you can add your wife to your application. Also inform AVO you are attaching copies of whatever documents you plan to send as proof. Good luck

djdy said:
Here is the CSE weblink for ur perusal. Ur response is highly appreciated.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

[/quote