26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats blackstar.

blackstar said:
Good day everyone!
I am a July 16th 2014 applicant. PER received on 11th November 2014. I just received mail and medical forms (18th May 2015). I have been asked to provide

1. Updated police clearance certificate
2. Right of permanent residence fee
3. Medical examination

Within 30 days.

My problem is that I got married on the 25th of April 2015. I sent a CSE asking procedure to update my application. I haven't received a reply yet. What will you advise I do next? Thanks for your anticipated assistance.

Unibadan

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER 09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
De Explorer said:
Dear Friends

I am a July 4th Applicant. It is with pleasure that i announce the arrival of my MR at approximately 12 noon, 15th May 2015. Words cannot express enough how happy i am. When i saw the Golden mail, it felt like dejavu. For a second, i went blank and forgot i was expecting a mail from ACCRAIMMIGRATION...

It all came to me within that same second. I said to myself.. Can this be real? Finally?

I opened the four mails which included the Medical Request and payment of RPRF and the three attachments of medical forms and confirmed. No POF request.

Our God started this journey and will complete. Just three days ago i was expectant now i am at the last stage.

I have completed my medicals on the 16th of May 2015.

I will be sending the RPRF receipt and the updated PCC from Nigeria and UK this week.

He directed my path and i believe He shall complete it

I can only continue to thank the good Lord for leading me to apply for this FSW.

Thank you Lord...
Congrats!

Can you explain to me how are u going to obtain UK PCC within a week? i am just curious.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats De Explorer

De Explorer said:
Dear Friends

I am a July 4th Applicant. It is with pleasure that i announce the arrival of my MR at approximately 12 noon, 15th May 2015. Words cannot express enough how happy i am. When i saw the Golden mail, it felt like dejavu. For a second, i went blank and forgot i was expecting a mail from ACCRAIMMIGRATION @ ......

It all came to me within that same second. I said to myself.... Can this be real? Finally?

I opened the four mails which included the request for Medical Review and payment of RPRF. There were also three attachments of eMedical forms. No POF was requested.

Our God started this journey and will complete it. Just four days ago i was expectant like everyone else but now i am at the last stage.

Happily, I have completed my medicals on the 16th of May 2015.

I will be sending the RPRF receipt and the updated PCC from Nigeria and UK this week.

I can only continue to thank the good Lord for leading me to apply for this FSW.

Thank you Lord......

Doyinata

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/11/2014
Doc's Request.
24/08/2015
AOR Received.
15/02/2015
Med's Request
-/03/2016
Med's Done....
-/03/2016
Interview........
will not be applicable
Passport Req..
-/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
-/04/2016
LANDED..........
-/08/2016
De Explorer said:
Dear Friends

I am a July 4th Applicant. It is with pleasure that i announce the arrival of my MR at approximately 12 noon, 15th May 2015. Words cannot express enough how happy i am. When i saw the Golden mail, it felt like dejavu. For a second, i went blank and forgot i was expecting a mail from ACCRAIMMIGRATION @ ......

It all came to me within that same second. I said to myself.... Can this be real? Finally?

I opened the four mails which included the request for Medical Review and payment of RPRF. There were also three attachments of eMedical forms. No POF was requested.

Our God started this journey and will complete it. Just four days ago i was expectant like everyone else but now i am at the last stage.

Happily, I have completed my medicals.

Thank you Lord......
Congratulations De explorer.

Abembem

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
Olorun o jee..
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th March 2016 To His Glory
LANDED..........
12th June 2016
Congrats to all that received positive news today n last wk.
Preferred, dmoneyvera007,picanto, joolagabriel, Ussave, wonuola, primefleet, phood2, blackstar, de xplorer, ksa05, et all.
God is faithful and able to finalize what he has started in us. All praises and adoration to him.

Other forumites should get ready their dancing shoes o. ;D ;) :D :Dcas showers of blessings is pouring heavily.

Thank you Lord. U alone deserve our praises.

calgary family

Star Member
May 11, 2015
De Explorer said:
Dear Friends

Thank you Lord......
congratulations

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hearty congratulations: Preferred, dmoneyvera007,picanto, joolagabriel, Ussave, wonuola, primefleet, phood2, blackstar, de xplorer, ksa05...faithful is He that began it, faithful is He to complete it. To us all in the waiting for our next visitation, please do not loose sleep for a thing. We shall all celebrate!

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
De Explorer said:
Dear Friends

Thank you Lord......
I am happy for you. Congrats. We will all receive positive responses from AVO. My family & I are receiving our MRs, PCC ad RPRF very soon. God be praised. Halleluyah.

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
De Explorer said:
Dear Friends

Thank you Lord......
congrats

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
dammy4wolex said:
HI forumites,

I am a December applicant and really glad to join this forum.
Received PER on 3rd of march. I believe the journey just started but hoping it ends with success
\

welcome on board

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
De Explorer said:
Dear Friends

Thank you Lord......
Big congrats

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
De Explorer said:
Dear Friends

Thank you Lord......
Congrats De-explorer and black star.

pel_adi

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
hi Seniors,

Kindly assist update my timeline:

See below:

MR received date : 30th April, 2015
- PCC
- POF
- updated IMM 5669 - Shcedule A