Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
I saw my consultant in Ontario and they are so concerned about the slow pace at Accra. It seems to be the slowest...It will end in Praise!!!!!!!!!!!!

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
what a gr8 way to end the week
congratulations doublebam on ur PPR

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations DoubleBam, it will surely end in praise.

DoubleBam said:
I was on the field for a larger part of the time today. I just came in to the office a couple of hours ago and decided to check my mail box. Beloved, lo and behold a mail from ACCRAIMMIGRATION.... Smiling @ me - and when I opened it........my PPR.
I am extremely happy; Canny dream becoming a reality. I don't even care about my ECAS that can't be assessed again; I leave that to CIC once am getting joyful mails from them.

But seniors kindly still help in clearing this doubt:

A section of my PPR reads: "THE FOLLOWING INFO & DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQD TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
1) Updated family info: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition.........
2) 2 passport photos for each family member .........
3) Height and eye colour chart ........."

Are these instructions same for all applicants? I am asking because I have recently updated AVO with these info before my medicals.

Should these form/docs/photos be included in the envelop with my passport?

I wish everyone a speedy application process.

Iphyo

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
7-10-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-10-2014
DoubleBam said:
I was on the field for a larger part of the time today. I just came in to the office a couple of hours ago and decided to check my mail box. Beloved, lo and behold a mail from ACCRAIMMIGRATION.... Smiling @ me - and when I opened it........my PPR.
I am extremely happy; Canny dream becoming a reality. I don't even care about my ECAS that can't be assessed again; I leave that to CIC once am getting joyful mails from them.

A section of my PPR reads: "THE FOLLOWING INFO & DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQD TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
1) Updated family info: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition.........

Are these instructions same for all applicants? I am asking because I have recently updated AVO with these info before my medicals.

Congrats dear! The most important thing is that you have gotten to the last lap...just put all d docs they asked for to avoid any delays

Iphyo

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
7-10-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
7-10-2014
FnB said:
The baby would be all right jor, even the sun here is more than radiation from x ray machine. prepared for delivery in Canadian. just take care of the fund. cheers
hehehe! true talk my bros

Iphyo

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
7-10-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
7-10-2014
Xousia said:
FnB your comment is veeeerrry funny! :D :D ;D

I got PPR today. I Praise God - He is too faithful and awesome!

I pray that everyone waiting gets their next positive Email soon in Jesus' name. ;D
Congrats Xousia...Amen!

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
Friday May 8, 2015: I was in transit most of the early hours of the day - heading to my head office to have a meeting/strategy session ... this meeting ended quite late and this is why I could not get online to talk on the forum.

So while on transit I looked at my mobile phone at about 13:38pm and saw 3 new Yahoo! messages ... My intuition said to me "there's an update from Accra". I unlocked the phone and then went straight to the Yahoo inbox and there it was staring at me - an email from ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

My heart starts thumping! What could this be?! I hope they are not asking for another update or something to slow me down further?? So I opened the mail with quick trembling fingers searching to see if I will find a particular set of words I have stored in my mind for long time now.
And bam!! there were the words staring at me "Your Immigrant Visa(s) appear(s) ready to be issued....."

I didn't bother reading further, I just forwarded the message to wifey immediately! I called her on the phone so I could hear the sounds of jubilation (and celebrate vicariously) since I couldn't do any jubilation in the midst of my colleagues at work.

I just managed to read through the mail a while ago. ;D
All praises be to the Almighty God, he will surely see us all through.

Summary of my rant - I have received PPR o! I will be dancing Sekem to DHL on Monday morning! ;D ;D
Happy Weekend Everyone!

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
I like this, congrats T_Rap

Toronto_Raptor said:
Friday May 8, 2015: I was in transit most of the early hours of the day - heading to my head office to have a meeting/strategy session ... this meeting ended quite late and this is why I could not get online to talk on the forum.

So while on transit I looked at my mobile phone at about 13:38pm and saw 3 new Yahoo! messages ... My intuition said to me "there's an update from Accra". I unlocked the phone and then went straight to the Yahoo inbox and there it was staring at me - an email from ACCRAIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

My heart starts thumping! What could this be?! I hope they are not asking for another update or something to slow me down further?? So I opened the mail with quick trembling fingers searching to see if I will find a particular set of words I have stored in my mind for long time now.
And bam!! there were the words staring at me "Your Immigrant Visa(s) appear(s) ready to be issued....."

I didn't bother reading further, I just forwarded the message to wifey immediately! I called her on the phone so I could hear the sounds of jubilation (and celebrate vicariously) since I couldn't do any jubilation in the midst of my colleagues at work.

Summary of my rant - I have received PPR o! I will be dancing Sekem to DHL on Monday morning! ;D ;D
Happy Weekend Everyone!

heykay

Dec 4, 2014
DoubleBam said:

sega03

Jan 1, 2015
This is probably very true.

I have an Indian colleague that we started the process together.

He got his his visa in August 2014. I just got mine April 2015. But ultimately, as long as it ends in praise, it's all good.

DoubleBam & Toronto_Raptor many congrats. The feeling of that penultimate mail from Accra dropping in your mailbox is priceless.

DeeBruv said:
I saw my consultant in Ontario and they are so concerned about the slow pace at Accra. It seems to be the slowest...It will end in Praise!!!!!!!!!!!!

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DoubleBam said:

DoubleBam aka BamBam...Congratulobia! Thank God for lines falling unto us in places pleasant. I heartily rejoice with you.

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toronto_Raptor said:

So while on transit I looked at my mobile phone at about 13:38pm and saw 3 new Yahoo! messages ... My intuition said to me "there's an update from Accra". I unlocked the phone and then went straight to the Yahoo inbox and there it was staring at me - an email from ACCRAIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

Happy Weekend Everyone!
T-Raptor! It finally landed in your box . Congratulations bro. It is a great weekend ready. Keep basking in the euphoria

KINGSLEY JOHN

Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 -12-2014
Doc's Request.
Hospital BC and Immunization cards for Children; Updated PCC
AOR Received.
23-02-2014
Med's Request
4-09-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
DoubleBam said:

Congratulations!!!!

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toronto_Raptor said:

Happy Weekend Everyone!
Abeg T_Rap, de wan wey concern me na de FFW...