+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
kollins said:
Congrats .....
Wish you speedy processing for the stages ahead of you.
Enjoy your moment and start making your much awaited plans for the much agitated adventurous journey ahead.
Cheers.
Thanks bro. Amen to your prayers ooooo. You know you are picking us up at the airport when we land so pack your bag in anticipation for your PPR

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
kay_diwe2014 said:
Congrats Preferred. Welcome to the club of the Accra waiting list. We shall all be victorious at the end by Gods special grace.
Amen. And when the process is over, we shall be PRs in Jesus name

Tolex J

Aug 21, 2014
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
LANDED..........
29-05-2016
Preferred said:
My CC was charged today. I'm soooo grateful to God.

July 4th applicant.

...Had to go to d bank to withdraw cash to get somethin done for a friend on d forum. I used the opportunity to ask a staff if the bank would notice an attempted CC transactn, I was replied in d negative (CIC startd with july 4th applicants last week). So withdrew d cash using the atm n left. The debit alert came and d balance that showed, signified that the amount I was expecting CIC to deduct wasn't reflecting in d balance. So I went back to the guy he gave me the account balance n it wasn't same as what I had on d phone. He now checkd, did some verification n informed me CIC initiated the transaction yesterday n that the bank was yet to authorise. He asked if I wantd d transactn to sail through I said 'yes' n hurried to go sort out my forum friend's transactn. On my way back, I got the much-awaited, daily-prayed-for alert. E ba mi yin Oluwa l'ogo (help me give praises to God)
Ogo ooo, Ogo oooo
Congrats Preferred.
I tap into this testimony. We all shall land in Canada IJN.

BJ1

Oct 22, 2014
Hi BJ1, don't be too alarmed. Can you confirm if your credit card has been of your demand draft cashed as per your application fee? If DD, your bank can check if the draft has been cashed while you can check your card statement if you used CC.

In other to avoid cc/dd debit wahala, I used Bank draft. Canadian bank draft to be precise.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Peeps in da house, I still have no access to ECAS. This is 16 days after PER. E Don dey pass bekiaful o...

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kuskus said:
Peeps in da house, I still have no access to ECAS. This is 16 days after PER. E Don dey pass bekiaful o...
How come you don't have access to ecas after getting PER? Do you have your UCI number? If you do, you can login with it along your DOB, surname and place of birth.

Ussave

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
02-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
Preferred said:
Thank you. Our wait shall be short and PPRful in Jesus name
Congrats Preferred and big AMEN to your prayer.

kenifeh

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
19-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
18-01-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
kuskus said:
Hehehehe....Kuskus, cool down. Warri man say, "My brother it is well, even inside the well, God is aware"

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rastamans Prayer said:
How come you don't have access to ecas after getting PER? Do you have your UCI number? If you do, you can login with it along your DOB, surname and place of birth.
I have tried. It was even suggested that I try different combinations of my last name. I even tried the first name, but no way.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kenifeh said:
Hehehehe....Kuskus, cool down. Warri man say, "My brother it is well, even inside the well, God is aware"
Kenifeh, dis ya "Warri man" reference dey give me chills o ;D But man get faith sha, I jus nor want to dey fly blind.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Preferred said: