obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honourablewealth said:
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have the contact/email of someone i can call/email in GTB OYINFOLORUNSHO BRANCH to ask if my DD has been encashed coz im not resident in Lagos?
email: fxcustomercare@gtbank.com

Give the details of the draft and make your request.

Hope it helps.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
esttycan14 said:
Congrats Meemee, is SPHR really relevant in Canada?
CHRP certification is what is widely recognised.

HRCI's certifications are recognised by US companies in Canada. Some Canadian companies do accept HRCI certifications in absence of CHRP.

Summarily, HRCI's certifications are the closest to CHRP certification. Eventually, one would still need CHRP for wider reach in one's job search ....Most likely after landing the first job

iskid_et

May 5, 2013
Hello guys,

Submitted my application for FSW economic class since june 2014 for the new 25, 000 cap, and I have not received any response from CIC.
The applications was received at
47-49 Dorchester street
Sydney
NS
B1PSZ2
CANADA

Is there anything I can do to track the application.

Thank you.

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,

I have a colleague at work who originally applied for FSWP in May 2014 (the first week) application was returned for not including the original credential evaluation report. He quickly regularized and resent his application in November 2014 and was granted access to his ecas in feb 2015 for a couple of weeks! He is finding issues logging into ecas as we speak and he has enquired from gtbank if his draft had been cashed. GT confirmed encashment! but alas, the issues are, he is yet to get his PER email from CIC and no form of contact yet from Accra....He is so disturbed at this development. Any help with this issue will be appreciated.

Thanks upfront.

meemee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
Hi Esttycan14,

Thanks. As per its relevance, some of the recruiters who contacted me from Canada had similar ones. But ofcourse the CHRP comes first. All the best.

esttycan14 said:
Congrats Meemee, is SPHR really relevant in Canada?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
iskid_et said:
Hello guys,

Submitted my application for FSW economic class since june 2014 for the new 25, 000 cap, and I have not received any response from CIC.
The applications was received at
47-49 Dorchester street
Sydney
NS
B1PSZ2
CANADA

Is there anything I can do to track the application.

Thank you.
Hi, you can send an email to cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc and you can send a CSE to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Be advised however, that you may wait between 4 days to 6 weeks before you get any response. All the best.

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
obinja said:
Hello friends,

I have a colleague at work who originally applied for FSWP in May 2014 (the first week) application was returned for not including the original credential evaluation report. He quickly regularized and resent his application in November 2014 and was granted access to his ecas in feb 2015 for a couple of weeks! He is finding issues logging into ecas as we speak and he has enquired from gtbank if his draft had been cashed. GT confirmed encashment! but alas, the issues are, he is yet to get his PER email from CIC and no form of contact yet from Accra....He is so disturbed at this development. Any help with this issue will be appreciated.

Thanks upfront.

Temmy

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-03-2015
honourablewealth said:
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have the contact/email of someone i can call/email in GTB OYINFOLORUNSHO BRANCH to ask if my DD has been encashed coz im not resident in Lagos?
fxcustomercare@gtbank.com or @gtbank on twitter.

honourablewealth

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22nd December 2015
Temmy said:
fxcustomercare @ gtbank.com or @ gtbank on twitter.
Thanks a lot!!

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
I did raised a CSE immediately i received my PER in Dec 2014 informing AVO of a change in my UK phone numbers to Nigerian phone numbers with a cover letter explaining my return to Nigeria as the reason for the changes. Although i did not emphasised change of residence address but my contact address ( same as Nigeria Resident address) was on the top right corner of the cover letter.

And in my application, i have included a copy of my resident permit due to be expire same month i submitted my application in 2014.

Considering my communication with AVO as explained above, do i still need to tell them again?

I am just considerate of overflogging what is already communited to them indirectly in my last correspondence with them.

Pls guide me i am wrong.

Cheers

Pipis Husband said:
Hi, yes you need to inform AVO of your return and change of address to Nigeria, Use a CSE, https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra

Welcome back :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
samuel.eled said:
I did raised a CSE immediately i received my PER in Dec 2014 informing AVO of a change in my UK phone numbers to Nigerian phone numbers with a cover letter explaining my return to Nigeria as the reason for the changes. Although i did not emphasised change of residence address but my contact address ( same as Nigeria Resident address) was on the top right corner of the cover letter.

And in my application, i have included a copy of my resident permit due to be expire same month i submitted my application in 2014.

Considering my communication with AVO as explained above, do i still need to tell them again?

I am just considerate of overflogging what is already communited to them indirectly in my last correspondence with them.

Pls guide me i am wrong.

Cheers
Hi Samuel, i like to be as plain as possible and don't like assumptions. Therefore, I would advice that you inform AVO that your address has changed. Do not assume that because you updated them about change of phone of numbers, you are not obliged to inform them about change of address. It's better they are over-informed than under-informed, cheers :)