+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

keysgav

Feb 19, 2015
hi guys
please a little enquiry here.
how do one pay for RPRF for the AVO?
Do I have to go all the way to ghana to get the draft in cedis ?
or can one use the online provided by cic ?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Ruaboy said:
Hello Seniors,

Urgent: I need some advice

I have been requested by the Cic Accra office to provide additional documents in relation to my PR application.
please see below:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

·Bank statements from 2006-2013 showing salary payments from company
·company code and registration as well as pictures showing logo

The issue here is that the company pays cash and we are made to sign a log book as we receive payments at the end of each month. We are also given receipts for payment which is stamped by owner of the company.

What do you suggest I do as the AVO is requesting bank statement specifically but I'm not in a position to provide them.

Would it be sufficient to provide those documents I mentioned if I'm able to get hold of them?

Please I need your advice.

Regards,

Ruaboy
As already advised,its a straightforward route with only one option.
Endeavor to get a cover letter from your company stating that payment has been made in cash for all staff(including you)....they should refer to the log-book which have list of staff of the company including you.....at this junction,you need your company to really put pen to paper for you.I'm sure your company have a letterhead paper...let this cover letter be written on it and stamped.
I'm sure your company's letterhead will also have the company's codes and registration numbers...not forgetting the pictures and logos.
Please take pain to include every convincing documents to positively put you in good standing with them.
I'm sure there are some dark spots in the company profile you submitted initially which is why they want more clarifications.
You need to get hold of the documents to be able to prove your case beyond reasonable doubt as failure to do so may result in denial for you.
Wish you the very best.
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
keysgav said:
hi guys
please a little enquiry here.
how do one pay for RPRF for the AVO?
Do I have to go all the way to ghana to get the draft in cedis ?
or can one use the online provided by cic ?
The online payment (https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en) is accepted....just include the copy of the receipt sent to you via your email and send with your other documents to Accra.
Also,you can decide to raise your draft either in CAD (490) or USD (395) or GHC(1,310) by addressing it to Receiver General For Canada.
Cheers.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Ruaboy said:
Hello Seniors,

Urgent: I need some advice

I have been requested by the Cic Accra office to provide additional documents in relation to my PR application.
please see below:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

·Bank statements from 2006-2013 showing salary payments from company
·company code and registration as well as pictures showing logo

The issue here is that the company pays cash and we are made to sign a log book as we receive payments at the end of each month. We are also given receipts for payment which is stamped by owner of the company.

What do you suggest I do as the AVO is requesting bank statement specifically but I'm not in a position to provide them.

Would it be sufficient to provide those documents I mentioned if I'm able to get hold of them?

Please I need your advice.

Regards,

Ruaboy
It is well with you. May God guide you appropriately.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
canadamyplace said:
my cc has just been charged today. NOC 1212. Application received on 23/12/2014 by Donnie
PER knocking already, Congrats.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
canadamyplace said:
my cc has just been charged today. NOC 1212. Application received on 23/12/2014 by Donnie
congrat, PER next

Ruaboy

Feb 19, 2015
@bensonams thanks for the prayers

@kollins: Thank you so much for the advice, I thought about this initially but decided to knock off the idea, but you have strengthened the case for me. I was also going to get some tax records from LIRS to back up the claim. I strongly agree that the company has to really come in on this one to make it clear on how they pay employees. I tried not to get the company too involved during the application process for obvious reasons (they wont be happy to let you go) so I used a previous reference letter with the application. But now I don't think there is a hiding place, they really need to put pen on paper.

@success4life: Very true I think there were concerns about the company and thanks for your suggestion. I will really need to speak to the MD to release copies of registration from CAC (I am not too sure he'll be happy with that) and put a stamp on it as well. The company is also registered with professional bodies which grants his licence to trade in the country. If I can get hold of all these I "might" just be fine.

All in all, keep me in your prayers and thanks for the support.

This is the best forum for Canadian Immigration (FSWP) no doubt and I thank y'all for your contributions.

jaybol

Sep 17, 2014
welldone.

Please, do we have to update on travels we make as we have application in process?

Regards

Pipis Husband said:
Hi, you can update AVO about your recent travels and the reasons via CSE. Use this link, https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra

All the best.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaybol said:
welldone.

Please, do we have to update on travels we make as we have application in process?

Regards
You don't need to, unless requested.

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my people...a colleague shared his ielts scores with me in order to confirm from the forum if he csn proceed with the ee application:

Listening 6
Reading 6
Writing 5.5
Speaking 8
Total 6.5

Do these fly? Thank you.

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
obinja said:
Hello my people...a colleague shared his ielts score with me in order to confirm from the forum if he csn proceed with the ee application:

Listening 6
Reading 6
Writing 5.5
Speaking 8
Total 6.5

Does this fly? Thank you.
Tell him/her to use this link below to get an assessment of the IELTS score for EE (which seems different from the old FSW 2014)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-tool.asp

Demitemi

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
Congrats on the arrival of your MR.

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
obinja said:
Hello my people...a colleague shared his ielts scores with me in order to confirm from the forum if he csn proceed with the ee application:

Listening 6
Reading 6
Writing 5.5
Speaking 8
Total 6.5

Do these fly? Thank you.
No need to create EE online just rewrite the ielts. writing shld be atleast 6 nt 5.5

yomifowe

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Does anyone have information on my NOC 2281.

I've not seen anyone from that NOC chaged since November.

Pls any update would be appreciated.

Thank you.