Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 (salary acct,pof & employment letter)
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
DeeBruv said:
We landed yesterday 4th July. This is such a great family. Still on sleeping mode.........details later my lovely folks
Congrats bro. Sleep well o as we are waiting for the gist.

adaghogho

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-09-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
DeeBruv said:
We landed yesterday 4th July. This is such a great family. Still on sleeping mode.........details later my lovely folks
Finally! I am so happy for.you and your family. It has ended in praise. Your trials and testimonies has been and will be a source of encouragement to many. Though it tarried, you waited for it and at the end it didn't lie but spake.

Make I go buy popcorn and coke awaiting your juicy story.

There is ALWAYS a better way with God

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Congratulations DeeBruv, thank God for flight mercies.

DeeBruv said:

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DeeBruv said:
DeeBruv, Congrats on your successful landing.

Hawt!

May 6, 2016
Congrats Deebruv and to everyother forum member with positive updates. For those of us still waiting it shall surely and in praise.

Abim

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
13-11-2014; PER Received -05-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with applicationn
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
Hello everyone trust we are all doing great.

Praise God with me for His mercies. We left Nigeria on July 5, 2016 for Toronto via Emirates. It was a long journey of 7hrs + to Dubai and another 13 hrs + to Toronto. We landed at about 4pm on July 6 and headed to the immigration after which we were directed to the officers reasonable for paper work. The queue wasn't that long as there were just about 6 people before us but by the time we were leaving, the queue had grown very long. The lady who attended to us was quite friendly and only asked some basic questions including how much we had for POF which she didn't ask to see or the evidence of the balance. Service Canada had issues so we were advised to obtain our SIN from anyone close to where we would stay. Next point of call was the customs which had a very long queue but we had to endure the wait as we wanted to get our excel sheet of list of goods to follow stamped, as we had sent 250kg of food & other personal items through air cargo the day before.We got all the necessary paper work and will not be charged any duties when we go and pick them.

We didn't realise that Service Canada was different from Service Ontario so we walked a 30 minutes in the hot sun to Service Ontario and met a very long queue. On getting to our turn at Service Ontario, we were told we had to go to Service Canada which was going to be another 45 minutes walk (the area we stayed in Ajax doesn't have a good transit system). Fortunately we saw a bus and the driver said he could take us but then he wouldn't collect cash for bus fares. We had to beg o and said we were JJC Canada :D. He allowed us and dropped us off at the stop of Service Canada. The obtaining of the SIN was very simple and short after which we went to the bank. We met very friendly people all the way who were willing to help and provide information even if it's not them you are asking from..noticed everyone we met today talked about the weather.

Onto the next level is our home search in an area that transit is easily accessible and would probably be close to potential work area.

I pray that everyone still awaiting one feedback or the other from CIC will have their testimonies on this forum veryyyyyyyy soon.

Have a pleasant evening.

labiz001

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 (salary acct,pof & employment letter)
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Abim said:

Praise God with me for His mercies. We left Nigeria on July 5, 2016 for Toronto via Emirates. It was a long journey of 7hrs + to Dubai and another 13 hrs + to Toronto. We landed at about 4pm on July 6 and headed to the immigration after which we were directed to the officers reasonable for paper work. The queue wasn't that long as there were just about 6 people before us but by the time we were leaving, the queue had grown very long. The lady who attended to us was quite friendly and only asked some basic questions including how much we had for POF which she didn't ask to see or the evidence of the balance. Service Canada had issues so we were advised to obtain our SIN from anyone close to where we would stay. Next point of call was the customs which had a very long queue but we had to endure the wait as we wanted to get our excel sheet of list of goods to follow stamped, as we had sent 250kg of food & other personal items through air cargo the day before.We got all the necessary paper work and will not be charged any duties when we go and pick them.

We didn't realise that Service Canada was different from Service Ontario so we walked a 30 minutes in the hot sun to Service Ontario and met a very long queue. On getting to our turn at Service Ontario, we were told we had to go to Service Canada which was going to be another 45 minutes walk (the area we stayed in Ajax doesn't have a good transit system). Fortunately we saw a bus and the driver said he could take us but then he wouldn't collect cash for bus fares. We had to beg o and said we were JJC Canada :D. He allowed us and dropped us off at the stop of Service Canada. The obtaining of the SIN was very simple and short after which we went to the bank. We met very friendly people all the way who were willing to help and provide information even if it's not them you are asking from..noticed everyone we met today talked about the weather.

Onto the next level is our home search in an area that transit is easily accessible and would probably be close to potential work area.

I pray that everyone still awaiting one feedback or the other from CIC will have their testimonies on this forum veryyyyyyyy soon.

Have a pleasant evening.
Congrats my app. date mate. Wish you a blissful career in Canada. But you try for the food o 250kg!!!

Abim

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with applicationn
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
labiz001 said:
Congrats my app. date mate. Wish you a blissful career in Canada. But you try for the food o 250kg!!!
Thanks Labiz001. It's not only food that made up the 250kg oo it had some pots and household items that are difficult to part with , clothes, shoes, bags, etc

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
Abim said:

Have a pleasant evening.
Welcome, nice landing story. That trekking part ehn, I don hear am for Calgary especially when you have to drop somewhere n join bus or train, am always going the opposite direction, don't know when I'll learn that aspect.
May God help us, all in all, it's interesting

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abim said:
Thanks Labiz001. It's not only food that made up the 250kg oo it had some pots and household items that are difficult to part with , clothes, shoes, bags, etc
Thank God for journey mercies and smooth landing. Which shipping agent did you use for the cargo and how much?

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Abim said:

Have a pleasant evening.
Congratulations! Thank God for journey mercies.

Oya, begin to possess the land

Abim

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with applicationn
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
bolaopemire said:
Welcome, nice landing story. That trekking part ehn, I don hear am for Calgary especially when you have to drop somewhere n join bus or train, am always going the opposite direction, don't know when I'll learn that aspect.
May God help us, all in all, it's interesting
Thanks! Don't worry, it's a learning curve

Abim

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with applicationn
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
kuskus said:
Thank God for journey mercies and smooth landing. Which shipping agent did you use for the cargo and how much?
Thanks Kukus...I will send to you once I collect the details from my husband. It was N1,200 /kg and it went through Delta airline cargo. We saved quite a bit as the airline was doing $200 for 32kg per extra bag

Abim

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with applicationn
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
SOTAJ said:
Congratulations! Thank God for journey mercies.

Oya, begin to possess the land
Thanks SOTAJ, how are you and the family?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abim said:
Thanks Kukus...I will send to you once I collect the details from my husband. It was N1,200 /kg and it went through Delta airline cargo. We saved quite a bit as the airline was doing $200 for 32kg per extra bag
Thanks for the info, will be waiting for the other. Thanks.