+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
onyiiyke said:
Same here...
:) Lemme tell you what I did....

1. I copied the global FSW Excel sheet to a workbook on my desktop.
2. I opened another worksheet in the workbook, did a sorting of all AVO applicants. I now did a calculation of the number of days between submission and PER for all AVO applicants.
3. On another worksheet, I copied out the data for applicants with my NOC from the global sheet, and calculated the number of days between submission and PER.
4.On another worksheet, I copied out the data for applicants with my NOC who had AVO as their visa office, and calculated the number of days between submission and PER.

So I found the average for each one.

I used CC so I also found the average days (1) for CC charge for applicants in my NOC (2) for PER for applicants in my NOC (3) for CC charge for applicants in my NOC from AVO.

I found consistency in the average for applicants in categories 1 and 3. So I did calculations for mine. I told myself not to worry till my calculated date passes. On the exact date, my CC charge was attempted...but I was not aware. A day after the date I went to the bank and found out they were yet to approve the CC charge...So they did and my PER came in after....

What an epistle!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Preferred said:

2. I opened another worksheet in the workbook, did a sorting of all AVO applicants. I now did a calculation of the number of days between submission and PER for all AVO applicants.
3. On another worksheet, I copied out the data for applicants with my NOC from the global sheet, and calculated the number of days between submission and PER.
4.On another worksheet, I copied out the data for applicants with my NOC who had AVO as their visa office, and calculated the number of days between submission and PER.

I used CC so I also found the average days (1) for CC charge for applicants in my NOC (2) for PER for applicants in my NOC (3) for CC charge for applicants in my NOC from AVO.

I found consistency in the average for applicants in categories 1 and 3. So I did calculations for mine. I told myself not to worry till my calculated date passes. On the exact date, my CC charge was attempted...but I was not aware. A day after the date I went to the bank and found out they were yet to approve the CC charge...So they did and my PER came in after....

What an epistle!
Iweeeeee
Book worm! :p :p :p
Cheers.

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Preferred said:

What an epistle!
This is analysis raised to power 10!

I will attempt to do this, but my permutations make me believe my PER should come this week. Because I remitted application fees to the consultant, i dont have info on cc charge/dd encashment (thats why my bp is rising).

Thanks Preferred, we spoke some time ago when I was battling WES. Will come on soon with the good news.

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Preferred said:

What an epistle!
No wonder you are the "Preferred"

onyiiyke

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request
18-09-2014 (SENT WITH APPLICATION)
Preferred said:

What an epistle!
Ok o! Me, I'm just giving myself 100days....
I know PER should come before 100 days passes.
Sept 18 DD applicant - NOC 2281.
Fingers crossed.

onyiiyke

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request

onyiiyke

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request
concretejungle said:
This is analysis raised to power 10!

I will attempt to do this, but my permutations make me believe my PER should come this week. Because I remitted application fees to the consultant, i dont have info on cc charge/dd encashment (thats why my bp is rising).

Thanks Preferred, we spoke some time ago when I was battling WES. Will come on soon with the good news.
When was you application received ?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
onyiiyke said:
When was you application received ?
HI, you can check this out in the SS, it's 1st, August, 2014 :)

POKLINK

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
kollins said:
If he/she is sure of this equivalence,then he/she can resend the application with a cover letter to explain the situation.
A CSE can also be sent to explain the situation.
It happened to a buddy few months back as the points was miscalculated for IELTS and was sent a NER.
After 4 weeks,CIC contacted him back that there was a mix-up and that he got PER.
Is the package returned?
He/she needs the stamp date as an evidence to prove that its not a new application been submitted.
If the package is not return yet,let him send a mail to to CIC and attach a photocopy of the ECA assessment with an explanation of how he/she got 67 points.
I'm sure they will realize their slight mistake (if indeed there was) and correct it.
Cheers.
Thank alot kollins. The email stated that the application will not be returned. Can she send email to them. If yes which email address will it go to , and pls what is CSE?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
POKLINK said:
Thank alot kollins. The email stated that the application will not be returned. Can she send email to them. If yes which email address will it go to use this address for CIO, cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc , and pls what is CSE? CSE is Case Specific Enquiry, a means by which you can directly take an issue up with AVO at this link, https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra
Hi, see above. Cheers :)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
POKLINK said:
Thank alot kollins. The email stated that the application will not be returned. Can she send email to them. If yes which email address will it go to , and pls what is CSE?
As already advised by Pipis Husband,let him/her send the email to "cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc".
Also,let him/her reply to the email address with which he/she was sent the NER.
For the case specific enquiry (CSE),its unlikely that the file has been transferred to Accra.In addition to the CSE to Accra already given,please use this link to directly contact CIC in canada...
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Cheers.

onyiiyke

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request
Pipis Husband said:
HI, you can check this out in the SS, it's 1st, August, 2014 :)
O! Ok. Thank you sir.

oriaaburime

Nov 10, 2014
Hello All,

It is good to see people making progress.

Please can anyone give me any information regarding those who are applying under NOC 1114?

Application submitted August 21, 2014. No word from Canada yet.

Is this normal?