Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations gentleiphy on your successful landing wishing you well in your new country. 8) 8)

gentleiphy said:
First of all it is God i want to return all the glory and honour for no man can do what God has done....nothing pass God.

The Journey of Canadian PR that started for me exactly on the 27th August 2014 finally ended today 9th Nov 2015 when i got all my landing documentation completed.

My landing process was the best among the best as i travelled same day with a good brother from this great house with his wife,infact ours was an "and co"sort of as i travelled with my wife as well...so two couples heading same direction same date,same flight,same seating position for the two laps flying British Airways..Lagos Heathrow Calgary on the 5th of November 2015...Technolee i salute you my brother.ok..clearing customs and immigraton at MMIA lagos was smooth without issues....was not even asked how much i was travelling with becasue as soon as the customs guy saw "IMMIGRANT' on my wives passport he waved us on and had a second thought and called my wife back to ask her how she was able to get the immigrant visa,tried to exchange phone number with me to put him through on the application processes....i politely dodged that reminding him that Nigeria needs him as an agent of change we desired...he replied back with"if i hear" and i smiled and walked down towards my departure gate while trying to connect to Technolee to be sure he is alright too.

I made sure i selected our seats together both Tecnolee and my family so that we dont loose sight of each other.Flight from lagos was smooth,entertaining and fun with Technoo causing all the wahala of frowning at the mede medes being served as he had hoped for hot amala and ewedu...we landed at Heathrow smoothly,as usual purple signs took us to the connecting flight zone and i headed straight to the children play area because i knew they have this long soft sofas which we needed for technolees wife to relax and stretch with good rest since it was an 8hrs plus layover...we didnt even know when the time ran past because we had so much to do as a family traveling together(Advise..make forum members try dey book same day to fly..it makes sense).Finaly the last lap to getting closer to our PR was annoucned and off we headed to Gate A10....na only Technolee and my family be the black among all the passengers unlike lagos wey na all naija affairs to London.

we touched down in Calgary 6.03pm ahead of scheduled after a 9hrs plus flight...cleared the first CBSA process..went and picked out luggages then headed straight to the second and final CBSA clearance.20mins and we were done...POF asked and i told..ofcourse i declared same in the declaration card and "Welcome to Canada" with a handshake happened..i come dey feel like Obama sef.

hmmm....coming out to arrival..the ogbonge man himself DameKollins was already on his way to pick us even with the temperature dropping very low...this landed seniors i dough my hat for cos the sacrifice they make everyday to make us comfortable upon arrival no get part two and yet some of us are meeting them for the first time.Kollins took his time and drove us to our host place and stayed a while giving instructions on the next thing to do the following day.but we could not do anything as per documentation becasue it was weekend.Now today Monday...the baba himself oga KSA took over where Kollins stopped and was at my host place as early as possible regardless of the minus something weather and snow and off we went for the documentation.We did our SIN,open bank account,did out health card registration,went and registered for our benchmark English test for this thursday and concluded referals for other immigrant services benefits as well as got a contract phone,amidst all this waka waka,kollins was always calling to know how we are faring in the documentation....sacrifice more than what any can offer by this landed seniors.so today my family and i became full PR of Canada,to God be the glory.

Now as i don log in to Canada today...no logging out until data bundle finish(meaning until citizenship show.o.o)...i salute you all abd pray that AVO will release all the remaining PPR and MR's for us to lend a helping hand too to all coming behind us.The Indians are doing it..we can do better.

simplebabs

Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
No Idea
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
AOR Received.
Not known
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
No Idea
Med's Request
11-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
03-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2015
LANDED..........
Later
Silverblade said:
The selflessness and humility exhibited of some landed seniors KSA and KOLLINS gives me hope that there are still lots of good people from the Nigerian extraction, I pray that God continually bless you for your love and efforts towards fellow forum members, I encourage everyone to emulate their gesture.

Congratulations on your successful landing experience Gentleiphy, may the good Lord grant you favour in all your endeavours.
Congratulations Gentleiphy and Technolee on your successful landing, glory to God it has finally ended in highest praises to God. We say a big thank you to landed seniors KSA and Kollins for your help in supporting your brothers. I think we need to form a strong alliance of good Nigerians in Canada. God bless you real good.

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
neyobash14 said:
pocket friendly rates dat will lead to ISI pocket abii...
Abeg, if it aint BA, Virgin, EMirate or Qatar...na to go by road oo...
Dere is no way ayam flying thru North Africa o...na to fly above ooo.
Prevention is better dan cure...
lol ;D

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
gentleiphy said:
First of all it is God i want to return all the glory and honour for no man can do what God has done....nothing pass God.

The Journey of Canadian PR that started for me exactly on the 27th August 2014 finally ended today 9th Nov 2015 when i got all my landing documentation completed.

My landing process was the best among the best as i travelled same day with a good brother from this great house with his wife,infact ours was an "and co"sort of as i travelled with my wife as well...so two couples heading same direction same date,same flight,same seating position for the two laps flying British Airways..Lagos Heathrow Calgary on the 5th of November 2015...Technolee i salute you my brother.ok..clearing customs and immigraton at MMIA lagos was smooth without issues....was not even asked how much i was travelling with becasue as soon as the customs guy saw "IMMIGRANT' on my wives passport he waved us on and had a second thought and called my wife back to ask her how she was able to get the immigrant visa,tried to exchange phone number with me to put him through on the application processes....i politely dodged that reminding him that Nigeria needs him as an agent of change we desired...he replied back with"if i hear" and i smiled and walked down towards my departure gate while trying to connect to Technolee to be sure he is alright too.

I made sure i selected our seats together both Tecnolee and my family so that we dont loose sight of each other.Flight from lagos was smooth,entertaining and fun with Technoo causing all the wahala of frowning at the mede medes being served as he had hoped for hot amala and ewedu...we landed at Heathrow smoothly,as usual purple signs took us to the connecting flight zone and i headed straight to the children play area because i knew they have this long soft sofas which we needed for technolees wife to relax and stretch with good rest since it was an 8hrs plus layover...we didnt even know when the time ran past because we had so much to do as a family traveling together(Advise..make forum members try dey book same day to fly..it makes sense).Finaly the last lap to getting closer to our PR was annoucned and off we headed to Gate A10....na only Technolee and my family be the black among all the passengers unlike lagos wey na all naija affairs to London.

we touched down in Calgary 6.03pm ahead of scheduled after a 9hrs plus flight...cleared the first CBSA process..went and picked out luggages then headed straight to the second and final CBSA clearance.20mins and we were done...POF asked and i told..ofcourse i declared same in the declaration card and "Welcome to Canada" with a handshake happened..i come dey feel like Obama sef.

hmmm....coming out to arrival..the ogbonge man himself DameKollins was already on his way to pick us even with the temperature dropping very low...this landed seniors i dough my hat for cos the sacrifice they make everyday to make us comfortable upon arrival no get part two and yet some of us are meeting them for the first time.Kollins took his time and drove us to our host place and stayed a while giving instructions on the next thing to do the following day.but we could not do anything as per documentation becasue it was weekend.Now today Monday...the baba himself oga KSA took over where Kollins stopped and was at my host place as early as possible regardless of the minus something weather and snow and off we went for the documentation.We did our SIN,open bank account,did out health card registration,went and registered for our benchmark English test for this thursday and concluded referals for other immigrant services benefits as well as got a contract phone,amidst all this waka waka,kollins was always calling to know how we are faring in the documentation....sacrifice more than what any can offer by this landed seniors.so today my family and i became full PR of Canada,to God be the glory.

Now as i don log in to Canada today...no logging out until data bundle finish(meaning until citizenship show.o.o)...i salute you all abd pray that AVO will release all the remaining PPR and MR's for us to lend a helping hand too to all coming behind us.The Indians are doing it..we can do better.
Am happy, I can feel a lot of positivity in the two recently landed brethren. Good news I pray all the way. Seniors, thanks for being there always. Our story shall be shared soon too. Amen. Keep keeping on.

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
C.I.C. NEWS UPDATE:

Immigration Minister John McCallum says a portion of the 25,000 Syrian refugees the Liberals plan to bring here will likely be housed at first on military bases, and he predicts some asylum seekers might arrive under a temporary protection program rather than as permanent residents.

Culled from: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/air-canada-offers-to-help-liberal-government-fly-in-syrian-refugees/article27179350/

ALSO:
Syrian refugee plan has officials 'working around the clock,' McCallum says............

The Liberal government intends to honour its promise to resettle 25,000 Syrian refugees to Canada over the course of the next seven weeks, says newly-appointed Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship John McCallum.

"It certainly remains our objective to get them here by the end of the year," said McCallum during an interview on CBC News Network's Power & Politics Friday. To do so, McCallum said his department is working "around the clock" with officials across various department including national defence, public safety and health. Federal officials are also consulting with the provinces, and other groups, both domestically and at the international level.

Culled from: http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-mccallum-syrian-refugee-plan-1.3307788

TKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Bros, any AVO NEWS UPDATE? This wait don come tire me o!

Mabertia said:
C.I.C. NEWS UPDATE:

Immigration Minister John McCallum says a portion of the 25,000 Syrian refugees the Liberals plan to bring here will likely be housed at first on military bases, and he predicts some asylum seekers might arrive under a temporary protection program rather than as permanent residents.

Culled from: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/air-canada-offers-to-help-liberal-government-fly-in-syrian-refugees/article27179350/

ALSO:
Syrian refugee plan has officials 'working around the clock,' McCallum says............

The Liberal government intends to honour its promise to resettle 25,000 Syrian refugees to Canada over the course of the next seven weeks, says newly-appointed Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship John McCallum.

"It certainly remains our objective to get them here by the end of the year," said McCallum during an interview on CBC News Network's Power & Politics Friday. To do so, McCallum said his department is working "around the clock" with officials across various department including national defence, public safety and health. Federal officials are also consulting with the provinces, and other groups, both domestically and at the international level.

Culled from: http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-mccallum-syrian-refugee-plan-1.3307788

Christamario

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
29-09-2015
Interview........
WAIVED IN JESUS NAME
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
LANDED..........
This CIC update is not encouraging. Why can't they just conclude our FSWP first before they start this their 7 weeks project. Abi them want make we begin do "Biafra refugee" too? ;DD Anyways whatever has a beginning has an end. Make I still de swallow my EBA and Efo until AVO remember us.

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Hello my people,

A ku waiting o as my Yoruba people will say :)... Let's all be calm and drink zobo, while enjoying our last harmattan before crossing over to correct cold.

To the recently landed, congratulations! To those who are reaching down to help others up even though they themselves have only recently scaled the wall, kudos and thanks for showing us how it should be done.

As we await our precious AVO emails with anticipated updates, I have been keeping busy with identifying what preps I can start at this end that would make my life a tad bit easier when I get to that side of the Atlantic. For those that intend to land in Ontario, here is a post about getting the G-1 driver license (http://blog.antoniocangiano.com/how-to-get-your-g1-ontario-drivers-license) and a copy of the Ontario Driver Handbook (http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/driver/handbook/). Also, practice makes perfect they say, so perfect your scores here: http://www.g1.ca/g1-practice-test/. The Welcome to Canada publication (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/welcome/index.asp) is a very good place to start. I am sure our landed seniors will be very happy to answer any specific questions we may have about the next phase - whether on the forum or via PMs; I particularly love the revelations about which banks are PTA-friendly; +1 to you for that technolee!

Wishing us all the best of luck as we remain calm (AVO really does not owe us anything apart from ensuring our files are processed as quickly as possible, and that it does not exceed the 33-month indicative timeline we saw when we commenced this process). The Syrians that the government of Canada is trying to assist are in a much more desperate situation than anyone of us is, so we should remember them in our prayers, and trust in the Most High that we shall get to our desired destinations at none other than the best time for us and our loved ones!

Ciao all!

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
BabyBal......God will bless and grant you speedy processing for mentioning the below.

BabyBal said:
Wishing us all the best of luck as we remain calm (AVO really does not owe us anything apart from ensuring our files are processed as quickly as possible, and that it does not exceed the 33-month indicative timeline we saw when we commenced this process). The Syrians that the government of Canada is trying to assist are in a much more desperate situation than anyone of us is, so we should remember them in our prayers, and trust in the Most High that we shall get to our desired destinations at none other than the best time for us and our loved ones!

Ciao all!

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Dec 2014, Debited on 26 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
PER recieved on 21 March 2015
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
Dr. Tario said:
App filed dec 24.
CC charged Feb 24
Per mail mar 26
Noc 3112.
Awaiting MR, RPRF, PPR etc.

I don't know how to make it appear on the left just as that of most forumites. Admin pls help. Thanks.
bro hw now....almost same time line. God opens d way soonest

BigDon

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/12/2014
Doc's Request.
14/09/15
Nomination.....
19 febuary,2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
19/02/2015
Med's Request
14/09/15
Med's Done....
21/09/15
LANDED..........
2016 By GOD's grace
gentleiphy said:

Big congratulations to gentleiphy and Technolee! The selfless service of our seniors is worthy of emulation.I salute our big brothers.

Canadaqueen

Nov 4, 2015
Hello everyone! am a newbie here and I really love reading your posts and getting reassured of this whole process. my husband,myself and our two kids are still waiting for our PPR. we did our medicals in August, 2015. would really appreciate it if someone can put me through in updating my timeline on the side.

God is still in the business of answering prayers...lets keep praying

thanks

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Canadaqueen said:
Hello everyone! am a newbie here and I really love reading your posts and getting reassured of this whole process. my husband,myself and our two kids are still waiting for our PPR. we did our medicals in August, 2015. would really appreciate it if someone can put me through in updating my timeline on the side.

thanks
Hello Canadaqueen,

Welcome on board. However, you need more posts to be able to do that.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaqueen said:

thanks
Welcome.

After making at least 10 posts in the forum, you'll be able to go into your profile settings and add your timeline.