Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
fisobzy01 said:
Hello

I don't think u and a few others understand the context in which "one half" is used here, for clarification purpose I will like to define "one half" first

One half is the irreducible fraction resulting from dividing one by two (½), or any number by its double; multiplication by one half is equivalent to division by two.

From my understanding,it means at least half of the POF cash must belong to the principal applicant, that is u can't submit your POF with d cash entirely ur spouse's own without u owning at least half of it.
You are very correct.

The clause/paragraph simply means at least half of the POF should be in the PA's account.

Although there's another clause (applicable to EE applicants) that says all the POF must be in the PA's account, but it was allowed to be in either the PA or the Spouse's account as at the time applications for FSW were being submitted. Hence the need for the clause added in the mail received by the OP from AVO.

I think it's just confirming the fact that the old POF rule will be applied and not the EE POF rule.

flakkypastry

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
Med's Request
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-09-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
Dear all,

Kindly respond to my query!

Abeg oooooooo

I sent notification on addition of my new born. How long do you think it takes to get MR for the addition,baring in mind that I got MR with my hubby last month.

I will appreciate your response.

Thanks

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
flakkypastry said:
Dear all,

Abeg oooooooo

I sent notification on addition of my new born. How long do you think it takes to get MR for the addition,baring in mind that I got MR with my hubby last month.

Thanks
Its only the Visa office that can determine when you will get the MR for your addition

Silverblade

Nov 26, 2014
Calgary, Nigeria
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]Accra[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1224[/b][/color]
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]25:11:2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]CC: 20:01:2015[/b][/color]
AOR Received.
[color=purple][b]PER: 12:02:2015[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Submitted[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]08:09:2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]14:09:2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]NA[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]24:03:2016[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]07:04:2016[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=purple][b]03:09:2016[/b][/color]
Very valid interpretation fisobzy01, makes so much sense. cos me sef dey think since say when they change rules on POF

fisobzy01 said:
Hello

I don't think u and a few others understand the context in which "one half" is used here, for clarification purpose I will like to define "one half" first

One half is the irreducible fraction resulting from dividing one by two (½), or any number by its double; multiplication by one half is equivalent to division by two.

From my understanding,it means at least half of the POF cash must belong to the principal applicant, that is u can't submit your POF with d cash entirely ur spouse's own without u owning at least half of it.

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
Congratulations!

gentleiphy said:
I started singing.."i don get alert na Godwin....i don get pick up mail na Godwin...i don finish CIIP session na Godwin..i go soon buy flight ticket na Godwin...for this Canada waka na Godwin o o na Godwin o o o"...God is awesome my people...

My pick up mail came in 3pm today Sept 02 2015 while i was attending CIIP online session and i no fit shout then...now the session is over and i can fit to shout here.

To all forumites waiting for one good news or the other from AVO...God no dey sleep,just hang in there,and for our brothers who are being delayed...we are praying for you all.It sure will end in praise.

Oga Pipisco Hussy,Kollins(my personal person),Gentleandrew,Balobabes,Kayb,Dotsngr(Nne i di ok)..Ebonnie nwa mama,..my brother Samuel-eled and a host of others...i tualee....Technolee lelelele....Deebruv no shake o cos God is by your side...

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
fisobzy01 said:
Hello

GBam...lobatan...case closed.

Sisi mee

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
gentleiphy said:
I started singing.."i don get alert na Godwin....i don get pick up mail na Godwin...i don finish CIIP session na Godwin..i go soon buy flight ticket na Godwin...for this Canada waka na Godwin o o na Godwin o o o"...God is awesome my people...

My pick up mail came in 3pm today Sept 02 2015 while i was attending CIIP online session and i no fit shout then...now the session is over and i can fit to shout here.

To all forumites waiting for one good news or the other from AVO...God no dey sleep,just hang in there,and for our brothers who are being delayed...we are praying for you all.It sure will end in praise.

Oga Pipisco Hussy,Kollins(my personal person),Gentleandrew,Balobabes,Kayb,Dotsngr(Nne i di ok)..Ebonnie nwa mama,..my brother Samuel-eled and a host of others...i tualee....Technolee lelelele....Deebruv no shake o cos God is by your side...

#Godwinooooo. Congrats Gentleiphy

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
gentleiphy said:

Congrats gentleiphy!! All the best always.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
gentleiphy said:

congrats my man

Funky-O

Aug 24, 2015
gentleiphy said:

CONGRATS AND ALL THE BEST

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
gentleiphy said:

Congratulations, so happy for you. All is set now

adaghogho

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-09-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
gentleiphy said:

Congrats bro

MzWillz

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Doc's Request.
POF 08-08-2015
Nomination.....
06-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
23-08-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
gentleiphy said:

Congrats Gentleiphy, as your process went smoothly so shall your landing and transmission into the Maple Leaf System be. Congrats to all with good news.

technolee

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Nothing as such
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Nothing as such
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
6th November 2015 (7:10 pm local time)
gentleiphy said:

Congratulations oooooooooo.
God don win for your life.
It has ended in praise.

technolee

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Nothing as such
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Nothing as such
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
6th November 2015 (7:10 pm local time)
flakkypastry said:
Dear all,

Abeg oooooooo

Thanks
The number of days or months required for you to get a feedback from AVO is to...............................CHILL.
It will end in praise.