28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
shyam65 said:
Hi Members!

I need an expert suggestion. I am Mechanical Engineer qualifying under noc 2132. I am having enough points and IELTS scores to apply for Canada but still my Education assessment yet to be started. I have not paid any money to my immigration agent yet. Will the quota available for me till this month ending? Shall I start my educational assessment and go for it or wait for next year FSW? Please advise.
I think you can go for credential assessment as it is valid for 5 years. In case you miss the cap this year u can apply next year if Mechanical Engineers are included next year too.
Regards

shyam65

Sep 7, 2013
sheikh958 said:
I think you can go for credential assessment as it is valid for 5 years. In case you miss the cap this year u can apply next year if Mechanical Engineers are included next year too.
Regards
Actual thing is I need to pay fee to my consultant for processing.You mean to say chances are not very bright for me to fall under the Cap even if I apply before the end of this Month????

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
shyam65 said:
Actual thing is I need to pay fee to my consultant for processing.You mean to say chances are not very bright for me to fall under the Cap even if I apply before the end of this Month????
Why go for consultant when u get help here to fill ur forms. I also hired consultant but got to know abt this at later stages.
Consultant don't do anything....avoid them and apply for ECA.

shyam65

Sep 7, 2013
amit80203 said:
Why go for consultant when u get help here to fill ur forms. I also hired consultant but got to know abt this at later stages.
Consultant don't do anything....avoid them and apply for ECA.
Any chances for me to fall under Cap if I apply by this month ending or shall I opt for Australia? I secured 7 individual band in IELTS as required by Aus Immigration :)

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
shyam65 said:
Any chances for me to fall under Cap if I apply by this month ending or shall I opt for Australia? I secured 7 individual band in IELTS as required by Aus Immigration :)
U r late this year.....u can try next year if NOC 2132 is included or u can for Australia.

shyam65

Sep 7, 2013
amit80203 said:
U r late this year.....u can try next year if NOC 2132 is included or u can for Australia.
Ok I will apply for Australia. Thanks for your information. All the best to you :)

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
shyam65 said:
Ok I will apply for Australia. Thanks for your information. All the best to you :)
Yes Shyam.....I agree with amit.....already your NOC is nearing 100 , and they are processing June 20 applications recently..... Looking at your case I think you will be able send only by end of sep or start of oct.....so chances are 10 percent for you....don't waste money to consultant..... But you can give a try by taking forum help ....all you loose is courier fees if you send on your own

George Alexan

Aug 23, 2013
i have some questions:

1-Any hope that my file which is received at their side dated 14th August 2013, be processed under 2132 before reaching required 300 CAP.

2-In case that I didn’t catch the 300 required CAP, are they going to send me back the file in order to start all over again next year (May 2014), or my file automatically go through the process and will start to be counted next year (May 2014).

3- what if i recieved a canadian job offer in the nest period???what should i do then???

Thanks all

surajcanada

Jun 10, 2013
George Alexan said:
i have some questions:

1-Any hope that my file which is received at their side dated 14th August 2013, be processed under 2132 before reaching required 300 CAP.

2-In case that I didn't catch the 300 required CAP, are they going to send me back the file in order to start all over again next year (May 2014), or my file automatically go through the process and will start to be counted next year (May 2014).

3- what if i recieved a canadian job offer in the nest period???what should i do then???

Thanks all

1) From May4th-June 1st week i.e within 30-35 days appx CIC processed 93 applications. Plz Calculate by yourself.

2)If cap is reached your file will be returned back. You need to reapply again for next year if 2132 is present in Occupation list.

3) There is no Cap limit if you ha d a job offer. You can apply freely.......

George Alexan

Aug 23, 2013
thanks for your answers.. really appreciate

but if we calculate the increase in a linear way (which is not logic from my view point) ...any way you will find that by the mid of august 2013...the accepted application reachs about 220 / 300.... Thats mean we have hope ....arent we???

surajcanada

Jun 10, 2013
George Alexan said:
thanks for your answers.. really appreciate

but if we calculate the increase in a linear way (which is not logic from my view point) ...any way you will find that by the mid of august 2013...the accepted application reachs about 220 / 300.... Thats mean we have hope ....arent we???
I think until August applicants might be safe. Hoping you to fall in Cap :)

canadablue

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/31/2013
I FOUND SOMETHING THAT INTERESTS EVERYONE

1112 and 2174 Cap Reached announcement was made on 23/08/2013 CIC update but last PER received for both these NOC is on 16/8/2013

Which means current CIC updates are 1 week Old. Currently PER received until 20/06/2013 applicants. which means current CIC update is until June 14th only not until June 21.

Saudi Expat

Aug 25, 2013
I doubt the way we are counting the applications :eek:, what i understand and it is written that status is updated every week after they recieve the application, however , the detail check is done later, as mentioned below:

"Due to the large number of applications we get, we cannot check that each one is complete on the same day it gets to the office. The numbers on this page are updated at least once a week"

it means until last week they have received 120 applcations, however, detail check is done for applications until June 20th. In this way there is hope for every one who is applying now. :p

canadablue

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/31/2013
Saudi Expat said:
I doubt the way we are counting the applications :eek:, what i understand and it is written that status is updated every week after they recieve the application, however , the detail check is done later, as mentioned below:

"Due to the large number of applications we get, we cannot check that each one is complete on the same day it gets to the office. The numbers on this page are updated at least once a week"

it means until last week they have received 120 applcations, however, detail check is done for applications until June 20th. In this way there is hope for every one who is applying now. :p
Nope brother. Clearly it is evident with PER issue. After 23/8 CIC update no one from the forum is charged for 1112 and 2174 as their CAPS REACHED. Last received PER's for these two NOC's was noticed on 16/8 there applications were received by CIC on 27-May-2013 . Later game over for these tow NOC's.......................

So, currently they are processing June 20's applicants for our 2132 NOC but Cap update on CIC Website yesterday is until June 14 only which means 120 applications received and processed either Charged or issued PER's till June 14th.