+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 // LONDON VISA OFFICE

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
sachoudary said:
Hi All,

I have contacted with LVO regarding my missing PCC and my kids passport copy which i was unable to send with my application. They replied and said send your documents with Name, DOB and UCI number so that we will add with your application.

So for those who did not send their PCC contact with LVO after getting PER and send the missing documents.

Regards
Thanks for sharing this ...
I'm renewing the passports and will get them by mid of October. ..
I hope that this won't delay the MR.

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
QueryRequest said:
Hi Alllll......,,,,,

Hope you are doing well.

I have a confusion and hope you will help me to get this solved by your expert opinion. For FSWP, After getting PER at the time of Medical Report.

1- DO WE NEED TO MAINTAIN OUR BANK STATEMENT?
In some cases they ask for an updated one, and other cases not.
So better to be ready for worst case.

2- FOR HOW LONG (MONTHS) WE NEED TO MAINTAIN, IF REQUIRED BY CIC?
They ask for six months statement.

I will be really grateful for giving me your feedback and guidance. I look forward to hear from you guys...! Have a Great Weekend...!

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
pronto.futura said:
So guys while we are waiting in the LVO queue (slow as a snail) :-X
For those who haven't submitted the PC, is it wise to start its dealing out? or it's better to wait for the VO notification ?
what are our options? ::)
Are you asking because, you didn't attach it initially while sending your file?
Or you are expecting LVO to ask for a new one???

In my case I sent it with the file, but it was valid for three months only, and now it's expired. ..!!!

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Dear Pronto.futura,

As per the following link. ..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&type=view&gid=0&f=true&colid0=2&filterstr0=London&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

Is it possible to create a separate spreadsheet for LVO.???!

But in the above link, it is arranged by NOC.

Would you mind making another one for LVO, and fix the sittings to show members as per dates, so we can predict our turns.

In my opinion you can simply take a copy from the Mother spreadsheet for the members under LVO, without waiting for members to join this thread and then publish the link of both, new LVO spreadsheet and this thread, then members will come and join us here ....

having something in common will definitely attract them ;D ;D
Kindly accept my humble opinion.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
hey guys, how are you all.

Civ.dxb

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Nomination.....
04-09-2013
Med's Request
26-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-10-2014
Good to see a topic for LVO,
few days ago i get a reply from LVO for my request to change my address, see below:

Dear Madam / Sir,

We have received your request with your new address, and the information has been updated to reflect your new contact details. Note that the change of address made by our office may not be reflected on E-Cas. Also note that we will not confirm receipt of fax/ mail/ email received at this office but your file will be updated.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.
Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (DRD)

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
hey guys, i guess LVO don't send AOR, so how will we contact if we need to change something in our application.

pronto.futura

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
lamia said:

First post for me here my LVO lovely friends. :p :p
Hope we can have fun while waiting .. waiting ... waiting. .. 8) 8) 8)
Guys my profile talking about itself ... ;D ;D ;D
118 days now... :'( ??? :'( ???
THANK YOU pronto.futura ;) ;) ;) ;)
WOW! this is way too cheerful.. many thanks for your spirit :) ;D

pronto.futura

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
lamia said:
Are you asking because, you didn't attach it initially while sending your file?
Or you are expecting LVO to ask for a new one???

In my case I sent it with the file, but it was valid for three months only, and now it's expired. ..!!!
Actually I partially sent it!! (for myself, my PCC will soon expire and for my spouse, we haven't sent it yet !)
And based on the assumptions below, I made my mind to undertake the PCC in the coming days.

1. It says in the document checklist, "you are strongly encouraged to submit your PCC with your application tp the CIO"
2. As per the valuable replies from forum members, "we have to contact them and send the rest of the documents."

The arising issue is: for certain countries, you can't get the PCC except with an appeal from the Embassy which requests the PCC !!!
So it's the Egg- chicken paradox :(

All we can do is to keep moving and searching for answers in this waiting game :)

Cheeriow :)

pronto.futura

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Civ.dxb said:
Good to see a topic for LVO,
few days ago i get a reply from LVO for my request to change my address, see below:

Dear Madam / Sir,

We have received your request with your new address, and the information has been updated to reflect your new contact details. Note that the change of address made by our office may not be reflected on E-Cas. Also note that we will not confirm receipt of fax/ mail/ email received at this office but your file will be updated.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.
Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (DRD)
thanks for sharing.. this looks promising ;)

pronto.futura

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
lamia said:
Dear Pronto.futura,

As per the following link. ..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&type=view&gid=0&f=true&colid0=2&filterstr0=London&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

Is it possible to create a separate spreadsheet for LVO.???!

But in the above link, it is arranged by NOC.

Would you mind making another one for LVO, and fix the sittings to show members as per dates, so we can predict our turns.

In my opinion you can simply take a copy from the Mother spreadsheet for the members under LVO, without waiting for members to join this thread and then publish the link of both, new LVO spreadsheet and this thread, then members will come and join us here ....

having something in common will definitely attract them ;D ;D
Kindly accept my humble opinion.

this is brilliant !
Actually there is a drop list for LVO in the sheet you provided.
We can keep this thread for anything worth sharing (even some spelled out worries ;)) because words can't be jammed into the spread sheets :D

Or you can do it the way you like :)
we are here for each other

Thankyou boss :)

mbagheri

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Hello Guys
I have a question, I would appreciate it if someone tell me the answer.
My wife has applied for open work permit to London Visa office when she was studying in England, right now she is back home. Should we update embassy about the address because I don't think they would mail anything, so far they have sent email for communication. And if the application is approved I think they would ask for passport by email and we have to mail in by post for them.
What do you think and do have any same experience by any chance.

Thanks in advance

skhzskhz

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-JULY-2013
Nomination.....
PER received: 04-October- 2013
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
transferred from CIC to LVO
Med's Request
received on the 18 March 2014
Med's Done....
on 05 April 2014 - medical received at LVO on 07th, ECAS status updated with medical received on 11th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 23 April 2014, PPR2 received on 28th April
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2014
LANDED..........
As planned
Hi everyone,

NOC:0211
APPLICATION RECEIVED :04 July 2013
CC charged : 30 September 2013.
Visa office:London

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
mbagheri said:
Hello Guys
I have a question, I would appreciate it if someone tell me the answer.
My wife has applied for open work permit to London Visa office when she was studying in England, right now she is back home. Should we update embassy about the address because I don't think they would mail anything, so far they have sent email for communication. And if the application is approved I think they would ask for passport by email and we have to mail in by post for them.
What do you think and do have any same experience by any chance.

Thanks in advance
It is the kind of thing they say they want to know about. I would update them.

sachoudary

Jun 25, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent
Nomination.....
PER: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
Medical Done 11-Sept, 3rd line added 19 Sept
Passport Req..
PPR1 2nd Oct and PPR2 16th Oct
luqi said:
hey guys, i guess LVO don't send AOR, so how will we contact if we need to change something in our application.
Luqi contact with LVO through email and send them any update/ missing document (PCC) with your name/DOB/UCI or application number. They will update your application.