amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
harkiratg said:
Share ur details with this forum, I will updated ur data.

NOC- 2142
VISA OFFICE- NDVO
PLACE OF RESIDENCE- Ludhiana
IELTS BAND- 8.5
SELF CALCULATED POINTS-23
SPOUSE IELTS INCLUDED- 5
RELATIVES IN CANADA- 5
JOB OFFER-no
DEGREE- MBA + BE
ECA EQUIVALENCE- yes
JOB EXPERIENCE- 10 yrs
PCC SENT- yes
APPLICATION SENT DATE- 22th June 2013
APPLICATION RECEIVED- 28th June 2013
FEE METHOD- DD
APP RECEIVING TIME- Afternoon
APP RECEIVED BY-
DESTINATION IN CANADA-Calgary
Confirm ur self calculated point?
U have added to NDVO spreadsheet as well as global spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE#gid=0

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
Vats said:
its difficult as most of time we do not know when they verified (or verified or not) and they do not concerned with present of candidiate at the time of verification. they are concerned with real data and duties mentioned by employee is true or not.

again like me my letter and all details are form chennai HQ (all ph no and email name of superier etc) and I am sitting at ahmedabad now if they check at chennai anyhow i will never be available there (may be I be there at routine visit there which is uncertain)

and i dont know the HRD like us having more than 2000 employee can assure NDVO directly by name that i am working there or not. but yes on my letter they have letter number by which they can track and confirm them.

about previous employer again its difficult to know that do they check there or not
You know Vats, my fear exactly. I tried calling my spouse's hospital as an employee of the HR of another hospital to verify if she was working there or not, and to my shock, the HR said, no we don't have any records of this person.
Now mind you, the employee code, etc. was posted on the exp. letter and inspite of quoting that, they mentioned that they don't store data older than 3 years. Pata nahi ab kya hoga.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
See some time HRD says like this with fear that our employee will run away if suceed in other company. if possible your spouse can inform their employer that you are aspecting call form canadian embassy

in my case I dont have clue whom to inform as my reporting is not here where I sits and at HQ @200 employee and @20+ HR persons are there. I have left upon luck as everything I have mention or given to CIC is fact.

sinestra said:
You know Vats, my fear exactly. I tried calling my spouse's hospital as an employee of the HR of another hospital to verify if she was working there or not, and to my shock, the HR said, no we don't have any records of this person.
Now mind you, the employee code, etc. was posted on the exp. letter and inspite of quoting that, they mentioned that they don't store data older than 3 years. Pata nahi ab kya hoga.

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit80203 said:
Confirm ur self calculated point?
U have added to NDVO spreadsheet as well as global spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE#gid=0
Self calculated for IELTS 23 and for FSW is 72

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vats said:
See some time HRD says like this with fear that our employee will run away if suceed in other company. if possible your spouse can inform their employer that you are aspecting call form canadian embassy

in my case I dont have clue whom to inform as my reporting is not here where I sits and at HQ @ 200 employee and @ 20+ HR persons are there. I have left upon luck as everything I have mention or given to CIC is fact.
Generally they speak to the Boss/HR whose no has been given on experience letter, Its better to inform him in advance rather than surprise.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
What are the chance of people getting Medical before december from NDVO

2013aspirant

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Rec: 01-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2013
Med's Request
6-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
10-Dec2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
6-Dec-2013 (sub. on 11-Dec-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
7-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
March, 2014
sameer004 said:
Buddy.. i don't know how and why.. but my gut feel says most of the May applicants will be handed the visa before Mid December !!

Lets see how the NDVO story unfolds :)

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
harkiratg said:
Generally they speak to the Boss/HR whose no has been given on experience letter, Its better to inform him in advance rather than surprise.
not like that as in our company boss dosent officially issue this letter. HR is sitting far away i am at ahmedabad and they are at chennai (who has signed letter)
again with out direct relation I can not inform them about this.

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer004 said:
The chances of getting medical are 100% if the AOR has been recieved in August.

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2013aspirant said:
Buddy.. i don't know how and why.. but my gut feel says most of the May applicants will be handed the visa before Mid December !!

Lets see how the NDVO story unfolds :)
Last year my friends applied in March & they got medicals in September. This year if we work on same speed, the medicals should come before December for all cases whose AOR has been received in August.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
harkiratg said:
Hi maina,

Have u received any sort of enquiry by NDVO by email or personal visit. I think ur case is almost the oldest one from the forum. Kindly put alight on this whenever they do it.

regards,

Garry
i didn't make any personal visit.. i got it via email.. wil definitely update if i get sm news

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
harkiratg said:
Last year my friends applied in March & they got medicals in September. This year if we work on same speed, the medicals should come before December for all cases whose AOR has been received in August.
under wat program they applied?