+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
muc said:
My application was returned on 2 feb 2014. Reason was credit card payment declined.
Please update in excel file
Sorry to hear this news. Anyway you still have the opportunity to send the application so get demand draft and hopefully everything will be fine. Dont forget though to use updated forms as the ones you used last time may have expired and also update some of your information as 5 months has passed since your earlier application. Good luck

aloha

Oct 27, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2014
adonai36 said:

Thank you.
The second line has not been added to my ecas as well.
What is the time frame that CPP - O requests for one's passport after Medical.

I also have a question, part of the requirement in my medical letter is Updated evidence of settlement funds (showing 6 months deposits/ withdrawals history) for yourself and your spouse, which indicates a minimum of $17,011 CAD.. Is it that they are asking for the balance in the account to be $17,011 or the activities in the account should equal $17,011.
Should the account be in my name or spouse name?
Can I use a UK or my home country bank statement which is in my name, or I should use Canadian bank statement since I am in Canada? (Though I have not run the Canadian bank statement for up to six months).

Thank you all.
You must have atleast $17,011 available in your account for a substantial period of time, for sure this is not the activity total. From my understating it could be the sum of totals from all of your accounts and your spouse's account (as long as she is in the application). Do more search in the forum to make sure about this. What evidence did you provide at the time of your application as POF?

perfusionist

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
adonai36 said:
PER date: January 23, 2014
AOR mail: February 6,2104 (I am not sure if it is AOR mail, as i just received a mail from CPP-O asking for more documents,
Medical and RPRF Mail: February 19,2014.

But I still have a question, CPP-O does not include passport request with the MR mail. At what point should I expect Passport request?
Same situation. CPP-O did not request for passport. Keeping my fingers crossed. After a week of doing my medicals, I saw an extra line in ECAS that my medical results were received.

rganesh

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Nov 2016
Dear All,

ECAS has been updated with: Medicals have been received. --- Admins Kindly updated.

I would be sending my RPRF, Passports, PCC today to Canadian High Commission.

Drhils

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Hi All,

PLEASE, HAS ANYONE APPLYING VIA THE ACCRA VISA OFFICE RECEIVED ANY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT. NO ONE ON THE LIST SEEMS TO HAVE RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

arbeh

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
aloha said:
Hang on there.. since you got the medical request , the second line should be added in few days. They usually update ecas once a week.
arbeh and adonai36 congrats on your MR. Seems like you guys are getting the quickest treatment from CPP-O, ecas can't keep pace with it :D
Thank you aloha, but it is more than 10 days that I hve received medical request, but there is no second line or even AOR. I also did my medical in 18/02/2014. The doctor told me that my results will be send to Ottawa next Monday.

arbeh

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
adonai36 said:

Thank you.
The second line has not been added to my ecas as well.
What is the time frame that CPP - O requests for one's passport after Medical.

I also have a question, part of the requirement in my medical letter is Updated evidence of settlement funds (showing 6 months deposits/ withdrawals history) for yourself and your spouse, which indicates a minimum of $17,011 CAD.. Is it that they are asking for the balance in the account to be $17,011 or the activities in the account should equal $17,011.
Should the account be in my name or spouse name?
Can I use a UK or my home country bank statement which is in my name, or I should use Canadian bank statement since I am in Canada? (Though I have not run the Canadian bank statement for up to six months).

Thank you all.
I also provided them a bank statement from my home country for myself and my spouse while I am living now in Canada, so I think there is no problem about the bank account from another country.

Bauing38

May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2013
Med's Request
19/04/2014
Med's Done....
09/06/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting Patiently
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting Eagerly
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2015
jamieh said:
For all of the Sydney VO applicants, I just noticed that I now have a second line in the ECAS saying that they started processing my application on February 11.
Good Stuff jamieh !!!! Sydney VO is moving. ;D

Bauing38

May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2013
Med's Request
19/04/2014
Med's Done....
09/06/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting Patiently
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting Eagerly
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2015
janeyandstuart said:
Finally progress!
Please update the spreadsheet 19 Feb 2014 medical request issued.
janeyandstuart
More good news from Sydney VO. Admins please update the above :)

sjckpt

Aug 27, 2012
Hi admin and friends,
I am silent viewer of the forum. Forum is doing great job..

I've a query regarding driving license address. My present address and passport address is different. Planning to take driving license in present address..

Query is
1. Do we face any problems in future like queries about license? Because we don't have anyone to represent us or do work for us in that area if we leave..

Pl guide me everyone.

With regards
Sjckpt

captainjimmy

May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
Ah chak...decision made... 20th feb...ndvo started the rain

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
captainjimmy said:
Now you became the real captain... Congrats... ;D

Now the time is exactly 8:28 am...NDVO start working before 8:30 am!!!!

jpatel2606

Jul 26, 2011
GM Guys.. Congreats for MR and DM..........

I am still in Q to get MR i am May applicant 1112. There were lots of BGC happened Last week in Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar.......i am also from Ahmadabad...... Does any BG Happened this week.. Please share the details

mustafa2013

Feb 16, 2014
captainjimmy said:
Many congratulations captainJimmy....

When you received mail for DM or when your ECAS status change form in- process to DM..

Kindly reply

captainjimmy

May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
It changed today..was in process till last night...:)...exactly 60 days from pp request