+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

kondaveeti41

Jun 20, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-06-2015
june17th2174 said:
Hi Raj,

I know that you are quite upset right now and I don't want to disturb you but I have one very small question for you.

Can you please tell me what is Reference Number printed on the Delivery card of Canada Post on the returned envelope? Is it your passport number or name or some other number which we know prior to receiving the envelope back to us.

I am asking this because if the Reference number is our Passport number then we can check the Canada Post tracking system by that Reference number and see if our package is on the way back to home or still with CIC

for tracking go to : http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByRefNumber?execution=e3s1
What you can track
You can track anything with a bar code—parcels, envelopes sent by Xpresspost™ or Priority™ to name just a few. You cannot track Lettermail™, Letter-post, Small Packet™ or Light Packet™ items.

Can we track if it is by regular post?

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
kondaveeti41 said:
What you can track
You can track anything with a bar code—parcels, envelopes sent by Xpresspost™ or Priority™ to name just a few. You cannot track Lettermail™, Letter-post, Small Packet™ or Light Packet™ items.

Can we track if it is by regular post?
I think yes kondaveeti41 because I remember that one of my sister's mail was lost in delivery and I found it via this tracking system long time back

[green]Update: Remember it is Canada not India.. Few things good and few bad :)[/green]

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
I love the thinking on this tracking idea, whether it works or not. +1 for a bright idea!

Raj0078

Jun 21, 2013
june17th2174 said:
Hi Raj,

I know that you are quite upset right now and I don't want to disturb you but I have one very small question for you.

Can you please tell me what is Reference Number printed on the Delivery card of Canada Post on the returned envelope? Is it your passport number or name or some other number which we know prior to receiving the envelope back to us.

I am asking this because if the Reference number is our Passport number then we can check the Canada Post tracking system by that Reference number and see if our package is on the way back to home or still with CIC

for tracking go to : http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByRefNumber?execution=e3s1
I will go home and check it, dont have it with me right now, for sure I will reply though..I remember CIC paying CAD $1 to Canada Post for mailing this, because it was attached with the label..

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
loncan said:
I love the thinking on this tracking idea, whether it works or not. +1 for a bright idea!
Thanks.... ;)

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Raj0078 said:
I will go home and check it, dont have it with me right now, for sure I will reply though
Thanks.. I appreciate that...

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
**Could an admin pls add petez? But, I still cannot digest a saturday delivery. Perhaps it was saturday in his timezone and Friday in canada...

petez said:
NOC:1112
IELTS:8
Self Calculated Points:74
Spouse IELTS included?:No
Relatives In Canada?:No
Job offer from Canada?:no
Degree:MBA
ECA:2 years
Work Experience:4 years
Police Clearance Certificate sent?:eek:nly residential country, US still needed
Mode of payment: CC or DD? CC
App sent:14/5/2013
App received: 18/5/2013
Signed by:
Destination in Canada:Toronto
Fee Encashed:Yes on 18th july
PER:No

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
ALUSH said:
Thanks amit. I checked my status using UCI number but was unable to get through. What does it mean?
Members have repeated here many times that ECAS is updated once in a week.
So u should try next week, u would be able to see the updated status.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
** Admins - pls add XBOX7. Got a message from him.

NOC: 2174
VO: New Delhi
App received: 13 May
CC charge: 12 July

Dont know much more apart from below. Thanks!**

XBOX7 said:
Hello All,
After seeing replies to my post, I realized that all the criticism was needed.
so here is my update:

Today my cc was charged, but the date of payment made in my credit card transaction history is of Thursday 12th July. Its the same day I got the message earlier that transaction was declined. Bank guys have completed the earlier transaction(I don't know how). I don't know if I should be happy about it or not. How will CIC come to know, that the payment has been made now . I know, 1100 CAD will be deposited in their account, but still have doubt if my case is on track.

How I resolved CC issue:

After making several attempts calling at SBI credit card help desk, I went to SBI bank. I met Bank Manager and she told me that Credit card section is not under SBI , they have out sourced it to some 3rd party(GE Capital) so they cant do anything in this regard. Then I found the credit card and payment section office in Hyderabad(my city) and went there today morning and explained everything. The guy told me that he needs to update this issue to head office in Gurgaon and he dropped an e-mail and told me to check again after 4 hours. He gave me a reference number to track my case. I checked after 3 hours, my international transaction was activated and within 5 mins I got this message that my credit card has been charged with hank1100 CAD. When I checked my credit card transaction history, the payment date was of Thursday 12th July.

Now my suggestion to all SBI CC frends, keep calling help desk and confirm if international transaction is activated and are there any new guidelines that might stop transactions. Keep pushing them.

Also, now what will be the next step after payment is made?

Thank u all

desigabru

Jul 11, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
archangel said:
Hi

Without speculating too much regarding CIC's internal working and their pace, I would prefer to rely on mathematics to make myself comfortable.

a) As per current numbers shared by CIC for NOC 2174 - Out of 51 accepted applications 38 were from this forum ;D A lion's share of 75%.
b) As per the spreadsheet 40 more applicants for NOC 2174 are ahead of me (My App Received 5th June 2013)
c) So now assuming all of this 40 application are selected and considering that our forum members will have at-least 50% (being practical) share till CIC reaches my application, numbers could look like this if CIC publishes number after processing my application :)

Total Forum application accepted: 78 (38+40)
Total CIC application accepted : 156 (50 % from Forum and 50 % rest )
Rest of applications : 78

Now applying the same logic there are approx 138 applicants from our forum and considering that forum applications will atleast constitute 45% of total CIC application accepted we will be well within 300 (138/0.45) CAP

So guyz just take a chill pill and hope for the best.
You know what ? i did a similar calculation a while ago but forgot to post it here. Again that is based upon assumptions akin to the above.
Infact stats for forum members who have applied look like below ( as per last update i could see on html spreadsheet)

86- May
30 -June
19- July

Peak was achieved in May and then it slowed down. If things go as assumed, folks who have applied as late as 2nd week of July may stand a chance.

darkman1987

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent
june17th2174 said:
Hi Raj,

Good thinking mate!!!! Not sure if it works but no harm in trying!!

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
balkanada said:
Good morning!

I see there were some issues around the availability of the sheet and different views on that both IT and non-IT aware.
So, let's use the technology to make peace instead of war - I've patched up a quick page, that is available for ALL to see online, to use filtering and/or sorting as long as they like.

Sortable & Filterable Daily Copy of FSW spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au3iGM6R9UG3dEFRZVEyVmI4ZFZrMDFOT3NaWnJ4bVE#gid=0

But! This is NOT LIVE DATA, I will be updating on a DAILY basis, until possibly I get bored or am not able at some occasions.

So, whoever wants to play with data as of this morning (well, 9AM GMT approx) - this will let him do it. :) You'll get a new copy tomorrow morning.

And of course, this will let the admins work in peace at the original version.

Let's see how it goes - if it fails, we'll just kill it. :)

[size=10pt]

Amazing brother a million thanks man, sorting makes life easy, hoping you would keep it updated. no pressure. CHeers
[/size]

darkman1987

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent
june17th2174 said:
Hi Raj,

If this works, everyone here will add this to another of their bookmarks!!! Somebody should try and let us know.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reddevil7281 said:
Oh, I understood that if you selected your current address being in Canada, then those questions weren't shaded. They'd want to know when did we enter Canada and in what status. Rest of the history would come in the travel form.
Yes , correct

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
darkman1987 said:
If this works, everyone here will add this to another of their bookmarks!!! Somebody should try and let us know.
Got this Idea because I usually track my passport, IELTS scores etc using my Passport number as Reference in blue dart website and I get status before even I have the tracking number from them.

;)