+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
khigal said:
you give me some hope redevil i also mistakenly send photocopy of ECA rather than the original one my application reached on 13 june 2013 and i resend my original ECA on 16 july 2013 which will be there on 22 july 2013 INSHALLAH, i have also sent a covering with all my particulars and even i send them the delivery record which i get from FEDEX... as per your saying that CIC email you regarding the receiving of additional documents it means that they have a soft corner for their applicants... luck is also necessary ....oh God be with me may CIC attach my original ECA with my application.... and my prayers are also with you that CIC will find ur application too and proceed it and bring some good news soon....
Please those of you that have heard from CIC concerning the return of your Application should tell us if they have received their Apps back and let us know the duration it will take. People should not lose their apps after losing their space. Please if you have been denied or have confirmed refusal by phone or email, have you gotten back your application and how long did it take?

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
kewlCanada said:
Hi Vats,

So what should other people do, if some people were ready with ECA and IELTS ?
why did you file application after 12 June, ?

@ all mature members
Please avoid responding to such rumors,
After CIC's third update , it can be easily realized that nobody can
predict what is happening , so just wait and watch.

Do your best and prepare for worst!!
ofcourse I didn't give IELTS and my IELTS TRF comes at 29th and than I waste 6 days and courier person waste again 3-4 days in transition.

but many person have IELTS ready for safety, I knew many(even I have also thought to have IELTS on 6th apr) and ECA didnt take much time in my case it took 16 days in totto.

so dont compare one to one think in general

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Please those of you that have heard from CIC concerning the return of your Application should tell us if you have received your Apps back and let us know how long it took. People should not lose their apps after losing their space. Please if you have been denied or have confirmed refusal by phone or email, have you gotten back your application and how long did it take?

khigal

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how can you say that we get back our application as i am an applicant of 13 june not 13 may so i am pretty sure that CIC even not touched my application for review yet

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Hi Vats,
you scored negative again... :)
even after thinking "in general" , you would achieve nothing and will create in general "PESSIMISM", so better avoid it .

in previous post , I was indicating that you definitely have some hope when you applied after even after 12 june.
And you have hope that is why you are here in this forum, so dont speculate any create negativism around here :)
good luck for you though
Vats said:
ofcourse I didn't give IELTS and my IELTS TRF comes at 29th and than I waste 6 days and courier person waste again 3-4 days in transition.

but many person have IELTS ready for safety, I knew many(even I have also thought to have IELTS on 6th apr) and ECA didnt take much time in my case it took 16 days in totto.

so dont compare one to one think in general

khigal

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Floxzy said:
Please those of you that have heard from CIC concerning the return of your Application should tell us if you have received your Apps back and let us know how long it took. People should not lose their apps after losing their space. Please if you have been denied or have confirmed refusal by phone or email, have you gotten back your application and how long did it take?
how can you say that we get back our application as i am an applicant of 13 june not 13 may so i am pretty sure that CIC even not touched my application for review yet

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
Floxzy said:
Has Cic confirmed that your application is being returned?however,there's no time frame to get back your returned application.it all depends on your location and proximity to sydney,nova scotia.However,they use regular post to mail it so it may take a while if you are not very close to Canada.
Somebody mentioned that in the 2011 set,someone got application back in India after almost 3 months

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
kewlCanada said:
Hi Vats,
you scored negative again... :)
even after thinking "in general" , you would you achieve and also create in general "PESSIMISM" so better avoid it .

in previous post , I was indicating that you definitely have some hope when you applied after even after 12 june.
And you have hope that is why you are here in this forum, so dont speculate any create negativism around here :)
good luck for you though
You are not understanding the basic problem, the discussion was no one will be ready as the NOC and ECA authority declare on 18th of April.

ref.
"As we all know that until last moment i.e. 18-Apr-2013 when CIC declared the list of eligible occupation. no one was knowing that 2174 or 2147 or 1112 will be included.

Although these are HOT NOC's but most of the people were not prepared with it. "

and what I reply is there are applicatants who were prepared with IELTS and ready with docs required for ECA, just waiting for NOC is coming favorable and submit authoried ECA agency. and thats why there are application received in early first week.

even you can see in our spread sheet in 8th 9th and 10th of may total 2174:39, 1112:14 & 2147:12 applications were reached to CIC not think about globle applications

now you have to think you are going on wrong track and there is no difference with me wether you score negative or possitive

even you can refer
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/may-2013-fsw-intrested-applicant-lets-join-here-t140706.0.html;msg2210925#msg2210925
my post

sd_dd_2007

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear members,

A special note for NOC 2174.

As we all know that until last moment i.e. 18-Apr-2013 when CIC declared the list of eligible occupation. no one was knowing that 2174 or 2147 or 1112 will be included.

Although these are HOT NOC's but most of the people were not prepared with it.

Now when finding that 2147, 2174 etc. is included and if people started for preparing the ECA, IELTS etc. then too it will take at least one month time to do all this sort of things.

Further Spouse IELTS is near to mandatory in order to qualify.

So, this time I don't think that NOC will be filled within 10-20 days. It will take around 25 working days to get it filled.

Don't worry guys and my sense says that people should stay calm.

The same was the case when 2011 MI was issued with 29 NOC list. In 2011 hitting the cap limit in Hot NOC like 1112 etc took greater amount of time

I posted this in order to make people aware about the false rumor
Are you sure that - Spouse IELTS is near to mandatory in order to qualify??

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
sd_dd_2007 said:
Are you sure that - Spouse IELTS is near to mandatory in order to qualify??
why i used near to because to get the sufficient points

kenkirin

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
21-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
04-05-2015
bhFSW2174 said:
So, this time I don't think that NOC will be filled within 10-20 days. It will take around 25 working days to get it filled.
As a matter of fact, You can say any day as long as your application is there already, huh? you are safe i know..

More positive attitude plz..

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Vats,
What I meant is that you r trying to prove that people should stop applying or stop hoping .
And that doesnt make any sense, when no body knows what is going to happen , best example is the previous update by CIC.

so better not to share whatever negative feeling regarding the so called hot NOCs ( according to you 1112, 2174. 2147 ) you have.
Just be cool, calm and see what happens in next update possibly today :)

Vats said:
You are not understanding the basic problem, the discussion was no one will be ready as the NOC and ECA authority declare on 18th of April.

ref.
"As we all know that until last moment i.e. 18-Apr-2013 when CIC declared the list of eligible occupation. no one was knowing that 2174 or 2147 or 1112 will be included.

Although these are HOT NOC's but most of the people were not prepared with it. "

and what I reply is there are applicatants who were prepared with IELTS and ready with docs required for ECA, just waiting for NOC is coming favorable and submit authoried ECA agency. and thats why there are application received in early first week.

now you have to think you are going on wrong track and there is no difference with me wether you score negative or possitive

even you can refer
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/may-2013-fsw-intrested-applicant-lets-join-here-t140706.0.html;msg2210925#msg2210925
my post

khigal

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Floxzy said:
by the way what about you floxzy any news from CIC for you?

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
kenkirin said:
As a matter of fact, You can say any day as long as your application is there already, huh? you are safe i know..

More positive attitude plz..
I apologize for the posting the days, but it was not the intention of myself or my inner conscience.
People should not stop trying and I suggest to still send the application because only God knows whats there in his store.

Never ever give up mates. Please continue to proceed. Again please please don't give up the hopes and proceed to continue