+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YES!!!ASAP!!!! A user got application sent back for using that old form!!Be sure to include your UCI ( hope you have one)

strangersr said:
did anyone notice when did they put up updated forms on their website? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
i have sent my documents before this updated page was up, and i see now that the schedule 3 form is different. do you think i should re-send only this form and have them attach it to my application? :-\

fahaditq8

Jul 14, 2013
at last please update
APP received :15-7-13
Received by: Dexter
Fee method : CC
Destination : Toronto
Receiving time: 13:57
Visa Office: Abu Dhabi

thanks
n good luck to everyone

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
islandbabe said:
YES!!!ASAP!!!! A user got application sent back for using that old form!!Be sure to include your UCI ( hope you have one)
thanks for the feedback. i saw that on the spreadsheet and i cannot believe that it can be true, since it was not my mistake - the form simply wasn't up at the time i was fulfilling my app. i cannot believe that was the only reason of the returned app?? :mad: i'll do it tomorrow

Ditsy

Jul 15, 2013
islandbabe said:
Hmmmmm, been waiting for some feedback from Scribe...where has he been all this time?
He's working long hours at the mo. Plus he has lost his password so can't log in. We both read the forum every day. We ae trying to forget about our application and not worry but I've not been that successful at letting go. Lol.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
jigzyy said:
NEW RULE!

Any silent reader will not be entertained with any answer unless he / she provides his/her details to be added in the spreadsheet. It is rude that people just pop-in and put all sorta questions without even contributing for a single second.

[size=16pt]Existing Members
, please observe the above rule and avoid giving any explanation to these silent readers. It will be good for you and for us too. We need as much accurate data as we can.

Spreadsheet admins are putting so much effort & time, and we don't want to ruin that :)[/size]
I really sometime (not always) hate myself for somehow always being against the majority, but that's just my destiny I guess. :) It's not that I choose to do so - I just make a decision for myself and often only later realize that all other people are on the other side. Like in this case.
Anyway - I think this new rule is silly. And so is naming new posters as rude.

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
jigzyy said:
NEW RULE!

Any silent reader will not be entertained with any answer unless he / she provides his/her details to be added in the spreadsheet. It is rude that people just pop-in and put all sorta questions without even contributing for a single second.

[size=16pt]Existing Members
, please observe the above rule and avoid giving any explanation to these silent readers. It will be good for you and for us too. We need as much accurate data as we can.

Spreadsheet admins are putting so much effort & time, and we don't want to ruin that :)[/size]
Hi jigyy,

I sent you a PM earlier today on this issue. Did you check that?

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
balkanada said:
I really sometime (not always) hate myself for somehow always being against the majority, but that's just my destiny I guess. :) It's not that I choose to do so - I just make a decision for myself and often only later realize that all other people are on the other side. Like in this case.
Anyway - I think this new rule is silly. And so is naming new posters as rude.
it IS rude if they are using others' help, without providing any "support" back - and that is all they can really do. i'm sure that no one is defining their character in general - just such behavior here, where all of us gathered for only one reason - TO HELP EACH OTHER.

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
islandbabe said:
Good question Freebird........

Persons have requested to be removed for various reasons. Primarily

1: They got their Per's , so they dont need the forum anymore
2: Their applications were rejected/sent back.
3: Paranoia (which we respect )

We have decided to keep their information in the sheet to maintain the integrity of the data/percentages, and give a truer presentation of the forum percentages versus the CIC cap count.
That makes sense actually ... Thanx Islandbabe

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
strangersr said:
did anyone notice when did they put up updated forms on their website? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
i have sent my documents before this updated page was up, and i see now that the schedule 3 form is different. do you think i should re-send only this form and have them attach it to my application? :-\
stranger, haven't you send your application at 4th July? The latest of those PDFs is from May, how could have they not be online at the moment you sent? Precisely the Schedule 3 is dated at May the 2nd.

What I'm trying to say is - If you sent the latest docs you had in July, you're very fine. People here were being returned for sending the PDFs versions from April.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
strangersr said:
it IS rude if they are using others' help, without providing any "support" back - and that is all they can really do. i'm sure that no one is defining their character in general - just such behavior here, where all of us gathered for only one reason - TO HELP EACH OTHER.
Looking it that way, one could say that using Wiki is rude too (unless of course, you donate some $ to it).

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
I should be posting my cc charge soon. I can feel it coming and good luck to you all.

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
balkanada said:
stranger, haven't you send your application at 4th July? The latest of those PDFs is from May, how could have they not be online at the moment you sent? Precisely the Schedule 3 is dated at May the 2nd.

What I'm trying to say is - If you sent the latest docs you had in July, you're very fine. People here were being returned for sending the PDFs versions from April.
i'm wondering the same thing. i've printed out forms on the july 2nd, but i didn't have these forms... at least not the schedule 3 form... i doubled checked everything even before i've sealed the envelop... i don't know if it's possible that my computer messed it up, since i had this webpage bookmarked and i always started it from there? i also couldn't open couple of forms from my laptop because for some reason adobe didn't recognize its latest version or something...

rssb

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Hello Everyone,

what is "self-addressed mailing label"? Do I need to request courier company for these labels or I can print out my address on a piece of paper?

I shall appreciate all the help.

Thanks,

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
strangersr said:
i'm wondering the same thing. i've printed out forms on the july 2nd, but i didn't have these forms... at least not the schedule 3 form... i doubled checked everything even before i've sealed the envelop... i don't know if it's possible that my computer messed it up, since i had this webpage bookmarked and i always started it from there? i also couldn't open couple of forms from my laptop because for some reason adobe didn't recognize its latest version or something...
You may want to double check just to be sure but I don't think that will matter now. If you send in the updated schedul3 form, it won't be assessed with your files. So save your courier fee for other uses.