+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

dwijshah

Jul 5, 2013
Guys, I'm very late this time but don't want to loose hope. So, starting from today, starting all the process, including the documentations. But I'm little bit confused with the IELTS. This is the General one or the academic one, we need to give. If this is the general one then can anybody provide me the material for the same, I would like to go through the same by myself and would like to clear the exams with required points.

Guys seriously need your help in the same ASAP.

Thanks

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
dwijshah said:
Guys, I'm very late this time but don't want to loose hope. So, starting from today, starting all the process, including the documentations. But I'm little bit confused with the IELTS. This is the General one or the academic one, we need to give. If this is the general one then can anybody provide me the material for the same, I would like to go through the same by myself and would like to clear the exams with required points.

Thanks
It should be General one. try to open Http://exam-ielts.net, am sure lot of practice samples are there.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
dwijshah said:

Thanks
Its General one

first you take date with BC/IDP for IELTS
they will give material and BC give online access to material its enough for practice
If you still reqd pm me your email add i will send some

BTW which NOC you are planning to apply?
because if its hot noc than I advise better to plan for next year

dwijshah

Jul 5, 2013
Vats said:
Its General one

first you take date with BC/IDP for IELTS
they will give material and BC give online access to material its enough for practice
If you still reqd pm me your email add i will send some

BTW which NOC you are planning to apply?
because if its hot noc than I advise better to plan for next year
Thanks bro, Yup its hot category 2174 ... But thought to do the things from this year only, as this result is valid for 2 years I guess...

By the way How can I PM you?

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
bjazjbej said:
It should be General one. try to open Http://exam-ielts.net, am sure lot of practice samples are there.
That's a dead link.

red.mystry

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2012
Gabrielcivil said:
Hi there!
The credit card that I used for the FSW application form has been cancelled by my bank. The bank have issued a new card but with a different CVV number and a different expiring date. I am sure that CIO will not be able to charge me with the details of the cancelled credit card. How can I let CIO know this new credit card details?
Thank you.
The old credit card number is valid for one month from the date of cancellation.
Hope the transaction is carried out by CIC within one month.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
sabrinawaiz said:
Days from Application filed to CC/DD charged, PER.(Data from spreadsheet)
Most poeple heard from CIC in around 60 days. As the workload increases later on, +10 days can be expected for the applications in May.
Haven't double checked. Give me a shout and open my eyes if I am wrong.
Thanks sabrina, that's a great overview.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
dwijshah said:
Thanks bro, Yup its hot category 2174 ... But thought to do the things from this year only, as this result is valid for 2 years I guess...

By the way How can I PM you?
by posting 10 post

FavourMercy

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulaitons to all those whose DD and CC were encashed and those who got PER. . . .
:D ;D

dwijshah

Jul 5, 2013
COG11 said:
Hi guys,
guess what, today is my birthday and have received the best present ever........MY PER.....I'm so happy, I can't believe it....the letter is dated 10th July and it says that they have already taken the credit card payment but we can't see it online, I guess it will take a while to show on the bank website...
Finally good news... :D
Good luck for all of you too..
Woahhh what a big surprise... Enjoy & Congratulations!!!

Mahyn

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 14 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 6 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
n.a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing Started: 10 April 2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
Congrats to all the PER receivers :)

I am guessing that there will be no update on the caps by CIC until they are done with processing all the applications for one week starting from 4 May 2013. They update the caps on a weekly basis i.e. a week of received applications. As we see, 10th of May received applications are still receiving PERs; this may imply that CIC is not yet done with the first lot of applications (4th May to 11th May).

My guesstimate is that next week we may see the caps updated, highly unlikely this week!

::) Good luck !

dwijshah

Jul 5, 2013
Today I was walking with a Consultant (So called Law Firm) in Delhi and according to them 2174 has received only 12 Completed Files and this 2174 will be open for approx. next 4 months i.e 6 months altogether from its opening.

I was confused whether to trust them or to LOL :) because more than that has been reported in this community.

Whats your opinion guys

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
dwijshah said:
Today I was walking with a Consultant (So called Law Firm) in Delhi and according to them 2174 has received only 12 Completed Files and this 2174 will be open for approx. next 4 months i.e 6 months altogether from its opening.

I was confused whether to trust them or to LOL :) because more than that has been reported in this community.

Whats your opinion guys
Lol! I would not be trusting these "law firms" who are just intent on making money from clients. You need to be smarter than that, we all need to be :)