+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
Congratulations to all charged today!
And also I would like to give my opinion on rules/no rules/spam etc.

I hear that one part of the public here says that they want to see less noise than usual and there's nothing wrong with that, in my opinion.
This is the web forum. Not 5-10 of us sitting in the coffee shop. It has to have some rules in people behaving on it. Speaking on the forum is not the same as in real life and can't be the same. There are probably 400-500 people here, which can speak but can't see other people while they are speaking, people of different religions and cultures and different rules of behavior brought from home. Those rules doesn't have to be ridiculous like idima was joking, but it could be at least 1 rule, called "don't post if you don't have anything to say".

Internet forums, heavily visited, HAVE to have a person called administrator, or better MODERATOR, who need to moderate tempers, arguments, unnecessary outburst of hate/love/boredom and whatever. All of you know this.
What if all 500 people post each time to say Congrats XXXX and then XXXX responds to all of them saying thanks? You're just not making sense. C'mon people.. If this was forum with 10 active visitors then we may want to play it like that.

If people need to chat to relieve themselves - that's fine, so go and throw in the new forum for FSW2013 chit chatting. There are anonymous chat channels for chat, let's use those, not the forum - you can always use the same usernames as in here.
People who come here for info (and WE ALL DID at some point) cannot find that info because they see there are 20 pages of unuseful posts daily. Just because most of us older topic followers here are now smarter for 600 pages of info, that doesn't mean we have to make the forum unusable now. And it is already unusable - it's 600 pages for 2 months. Who's gonna find some info in it? If you try to search it, you'll get 50 pages of hits, for any keyword.

I'd like to be updated with what happens on this forum, but I really don't have the time to read 20 pages of congrats daily (and rising).
To the admins of the forum - thank you for all the good and honest work here, and for adding almost 400 people (!) to the gdoc, but don't let the forum go to waste now.

DR-DARKMAN

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sent along
IELTS Request
sent along
jigzyy said:
BTW, it is FAST! ARe you sure you are really charged? You sent application in June.
it's immpossible now unless there's something wrong .. I think it may have reched on 10 of may not 10 of june

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Here you go all!

FSWP 2013: Chit Chat & Congrats & Question / Answer Thread!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fswp-2013-chit-chat-congrats-question-answer-thread-t155273.0.html;new#new

DR-DARKMAN

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sent along
IELTS Request
sent along
Geverok said:
Yep
I have sent them a new fee payment form with new CC #.
congrats
what is the exact date which ur application reached CIO ?

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
I'm pretty sure Geverok's app was received 10 May rather than 10 June. He said as much on 1 July, so am guessing a mistype when he gave his details for the spreadsheet.

Congrats Geverok - one more step along the path!

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Geverok said:
Yep
You 100% sure about CC charge? Does it say "Canada Immigration FSW" on your online statement?
You also may want to review your details on spreadsheet. It says your app was received on 6 June. Is that correct?

ProjectGKaneda

Star Member
May 11, 2013
I agree completely with Balakanada, Probably he has conveyed my thoughts in a much better way. I really appreciate the good work done by the admins, lets not let the good work go waste going forward. Wish all those charged, heartiest congratulations and best wishes for those still waiting for the news.

balkanada said:
Congratulations to all charged today!
And also I would like to give my opinion on rules/no rules/spam etc.

I hear that one part of the public here says that they want to see less noise than usual and there's nothing wrong with that, in my opinion.
This is the web forum. Not 5-10 of us sitting in the coffee shop. It has to have some rules in people behaving on it. Speaking on the forum is not the same as in real life and can't be the same. There are probably 400-500 people here, which can speak but can't see other people while they are speaking, people of different religions and cultures and different rules of behavior brought from home. Those rules doesn't have to be ridiculous like idima was joking, but it could be at least 1 rule, called "don't post if you don't have anything to say".

Internet forums, heavily visited, HAVE to have a person called administrator, or better MODERATOR, who need to moderate tempers, arguments, unnecessary outburst of hate/love/boredom and whatever. All of you know this.
What if all 500 people post each time to say Congrats XXXX and then XXXX responds to all of them saying thanks? You're just not making sense. C'mon people.. If this was forum with 10 active visitors then we may want to play it like that.

If people need to chat to relieve themselves - that's fine, so go and throw in the new forum for FSW2013 chit chatting. There are anonymous chat channels for chat, let's use those, not the forum - you can always use the same usernames as in here.
People who come here for info (and WE ALL DID at some point) cannot find that info because they see there are 20 pages of unuseful posts daily. Just because most of us older topic followers here are now smarter for 600 pages of info, that doesn't mean we have to make the forum unusable now. And it is already unusable - it's 600 pages for 2 months. Who's gonna find some info in it? If you try to search it, you'll get 50 pages of hits, for any keyword.

I'd like to be updated with what happens on this forum, but I really don't have the time to read 20 pages of congrats daily (and rising).
To the admins of the forum - thank you for all the good and honest work here, and for adding almost 400 people (!) to the gdoc, but don't let the forum go to waste now.

Geverok

Jun 30, 2013
DR-DARKMAN said:
it's immpossible now unless there's something wrong .. I think it may have reched on 10 of may not 10 of june
exactly.
sent 6 May 2013
delivered 10 May 2013
Please update

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Geverok said:
exactly.
sent 6 May 2013
delivered 10 May 2013
Please update
Fixed!

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Geverok said:
Yep
Hi Folks,
One quick question, I don't remember that did I sign the payment form or not. I used CC as a mode of payment, unfortunately I did not make a copy of payment form.
After reading Geverok's response, can I preemptively send another payment form. I still have time for my CC to get charged.
Would really appreciate your feedback.
Thanks,

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
outstandinguy said:
Hi Folks,
One quick question, I don't remember that did I sign the payment form or not. I used CC as a mode of payment, unfortunately I did not make a copy of payment form.
After reading Geverok's response, can I preemptively send another payment form. I still have time for my CC to get charged.
Thanks,
Wait for him to respond. If his new payment details were used, perhaps CIC will consider new payment form. You should defo write a cover letter to explain. Also, mind sharing details for spreadsheet?

scotchy007

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
I dont have the option to sort the spreadsheet at all. Programmers and mods, what could be the problem? Im using Firefox.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
scotchy007 said:
I dont have the option to sort the spreadsheet at all. Programmers and mods, what could be the problem? Im using Firefox.
Go to view>>>list. Then you will get drop down menus (autofilter) for each column. You can also click the column header to sort.

Geverok

Jun 30, 2013
outstandinguy said:
Hi Folks,
Thanks,
Hi!
I have only 8 posts on this wonderful forum, so read them all to understand my story.
my advice 2 U is to send them new SIGNED form accompanying by short cover letter, explaining the situation.
U have nothing to loose. as you can understand- they are surprisingly pretty flexible. so cross the fingers and may the force be with you ;-)