+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Congrats freebird!.....

May 10th Applicants to give us good news:

Freebird_76..........CC*
COG11................CC
Borojevic.............CC
RufiDoby..............CC
bantoo................CC
Harvinder25..........CC
Oszi....................CC
Dr-Darkman..........CC
jt09....................CC
jigzyy..................DD
Thomas...............DD
laksmisesh............DD
rshahamiri............DD
ashif_eee.............DD
ITGuy_del............. .
canadachocaccon.. .

fmujeeb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013 PER : 10-07-2013
Thanks Jigzy,
previously I applied pre-Feb-2008 and my NOC was 2147 that time.

Now I applied 2174 and my title is Business Systems analyst for last 5 years--> got the letter from the HR which corresponds to the roles as per 2174 but also has Business systems analyst roles..

I had to hire the representative since I paid him in advance Pre-feb-2008 time.

Hope we hear the good news....Hopefully our file is under the scanner.

based on your experience, When do you think we would get a response from CIO..?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
fmujeeb said:
Thanks Jigzy,
previously I applied pre-Feb-2008 and my NOC was 2147 that time.

Now I applied 2174 and my title is Business Systems analyst for last 5 years--> got the letter from the HR which corresponds to the roles as per 2174 but also has Business systems analyst roles..

I had to hire the representative since I paid him in advance Pre-feb-2008 time.

Hope we hear the good news....Hopefully our file is under the scanner.

based on your experience, When do you think we would get a response from CIO..?
My guess, our files were reviewed last Thu / Fri & there should be a development on it by now. I am waiting for the email instead of calling them again to know the status, because, it freaks the shit out of me :s

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
@ Sinestra and Bharat - PCCs are provided by PSKs (under Ministry of External Affairs) not Police stations. I was of your thinking before actually going through the process which is why I asked 2 questions to an authorized person in PSK, ND. Read Q/A in the last.

I can tell you of the story in Delhi PSK; not sure if same applies to Mumbai and Gujarat.
An additional commissioner sits in the PSK who stamps and provides the PCC after doing some techno-geeky on a computer. Basically, from what I understand, he accesses the central repository of the police records and upon finding no adverse information provides the applicant with two stamped PCCs. The fee was also nominal; around INR 500 per applicant.

When I was about to leave the PSK, the window person on the exit stopped me and asked me for feedback on the service quality and provided me a feedback form. Of course, the experience was awesome and process quick. This is where I asked the fellow 2 questions, to which he replied very diligently.

Q1) Why was I given two PCCs?
A1) It is a standard procedure. We understand you need to submit one for visa purpose, so the other one you can keep for yourself.

Q2) I thought I would have to go to Police station for PCC after this stage, but I didn't?
A2) If there is any adverse information found against a personnel or some clarification required, the addl. commissioner will transfer your request to the Police station in your area. Then the person will need to visit the police station to get the things sorted out first. Upon sorting out, SHO will issue a letter of No Objection and after that you'll get the PCC from PSK. This process will take long time.

Q3) Anything else here?
A3) Nothing. You are done here.

Same thing must have happened with my wife but I don't know (neither did I bother to ask) because she applied 2 weeks after me and she got it in 2 hrs. Faster than mine. (ladies do have some advantages, after all!)

Following is the extract from my PCC;
"It is certified that there is no adverse information against Mr.XXX S/o Mr XXX, holder of Indian Passport No xxxxx, issued at xxxx, on dd/mm/yyyy which would render him or her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including visa for CANADA."

Follow this.
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/locatePSK/locatePFC

a) Locate your respective PSKs. (Ahmedabad, Mumbai, etc)
b) Register for an account.
c) Login and apply for PCC. Do not forget to go through the 'Document Advisory'.
d) No need of appointment for PCC.
e) Go stand in the Queue before the PSK opens or u'll be delayed for the day.

Hope this helps.

fmujeeb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013 PER : 10-07-2013
Jigzyy, Thanks for sharing kindly keep me posted on this...Thanks once again..

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Jigzyy, keep in touch with the Bank for DD also via email or phone, thou it takes time but just incase...

jigzyy said:
My guess, our files were reviewed last Thu / Fri & there should be a development on it by now. I am waiting for the email instead of calling them again to know the status, because, it freaks the *censored word* out of me :s

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Congratulation Freebird and cheers for bringing us another good news after a long wait.

civeng

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
PER 24.07.2013
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
sent with doc
File Transfer...
july 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
29.10.2013/ PPs sent on 2nd of December
LANDED..........
hopefully in spring 2014
Come on Jigzyy CALL THEM!!! YOU WILL HAVE GOOD NEWS DEFINETLY!!!call call call ;D ;D ;D !! I am as anxious as if it was mine and I feel you already passed stage 1!!! COURAGE dear Jigzyy!!!!

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!Congrats Freebird, the good news started for this week. All the best, now you can breathe a sigh of relief....next stop PER! :D

Freebird_76 said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guys, I would like to inform you that i got sms at 8:54 Nova Scotia Time stating that my CC got cashed by IMMIgration Canada FS

I am so relieved now, it seems i am the first one to be cashed today ;)

and that means that they started to work in applications of May 10th from last week as Jiggzy said

adapacc

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
DEC 22 AND MY BABY MED REQUEST FEB 14
Med's Done....
JAN 7 AND BABY FEB 18
Passport Req..
DEC 22
why u didnt included my name?
Waiting to hear form,
Ojooluseguno, Manishsb, dreamaby, Jig nesh, Navamrik, jb1234, dpk1234, Tausifh, Adil999, viranee, Anac, Vitalia, Momad, Vedh, Kumar987, bantoo, Thomas, COG11, ashif_eee, oszi, jigzyy, laksmisesh, a7r10na, jt09, Zahmd, Borojevic, RufiDoby, Shaja, Dr-Darkman, ITGuy_del, Canadachocaccon, rshahamiri, Harvinder25
I dont know how many are active
[/quote]

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Jigzzy,

I wont be nice like the other forum members........I am giving you an hour to call CIC and get some feedback on your application. If you chose to not accept this mission, I will cause all your computers to self-destruct in an hour.A programmer without a computer??? What could be worse :D

Now please go and call, after the cap update is posted the phone lines are probably going to be super busy!!!!

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
jigzyy said:
I said, I have sent my application 6 weeks ago and I want to know to the status or the UCI. I am the applicant and I am not using any representative. She asked Last name, Date of Birth, Country of Birth, Date application received. Once she got the info, asked me to confirm the address, and after that she told, she not getting any other information except that theres a note in the system that your files is being reviewed today [June 27th].
Maybe you are the lucky one :) I just called them but the call centre agent said they don't have access to the CIO database and advised me to contact CIO directly via email after 6 weeks since my app was received. The previous time I called they also said they would not have access to the CIO.

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
Could someone, who was successful in gathering information from the call center agents define exactly which number to call, which menu to choose and what to say/ask to get data from them? I always get the "no access to CIO database" answer too...