+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

nmg

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Please find below

<Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca> Medical form
<DELHIIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca> PP and Fees

also in email they advise below

Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered

pradsim said:
Friends,

One quick question for NDVO folks ... Could you please share the email id from which NDVO send out the MR request email?

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
guys I need a quick advice...im getting pcc from my local additional deputy commissioner of police on Friday tommorow, so im all good to go now.

but in canda website it says : Applicants should contact the local Senior Superintendent of Police/ Superintendent of Police/ Commissioner or Deputy Commissioner of Police, the Additional Commissioner of Police, or the Station House Officer (Police clearance certificate issued by the Regional Passport Office are also acceptable

but in my pcc it says additional deputy commissioner of police as in my area he is the only one authorized .....i want to know is Deputy Commissioner of Police and additional Deputy Commissioner of Police means same...so will it be ok if I send this. I am also getting pcc form psk on 11 th....but I don't want to wait till then and waste 5 more days...plz advice me

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear Joe
Don't disgrace yourself.
One of my friend is having similar story and I would like to quote the same so that other member know how struggle goes.

One of my friend made up his mind in 2004 and he applied in early 2004. After application he heard from CIC in 2008 and it was the request for updates of the documents. He updated it immediately and his consultant boosted him that he will receive the Medical request soon. But he did'nt received anything.

In 2010, his NOC was opened, and he approached the same consultant and same generic answer was delivered by the consultant that wait and you will receive good news soon as consultant assured him that they are working on files. So he accepted the words of the consultant as a word of wisdom and didn't applied in 2010. Although he was ready to re-take the IELTS and ready to prepare all the documents again, but consultant stopped him.

Again in 2011, his NOC was re-opened and he again rushed to consultant office whether to re-apply or not as now its more than 7years and he has not received any updates for the application filed in 2004. But this consultant, I would say career spoiler of him, just said that they are receiving the medical for the older files and don't worry you will receive soon. But now he overrided the words of the consultant and made up his mind to reapply. He re-took IELTS (scored very well in all four modules), prepared documents and applied back, but his luck spinned 180 degree and filed reached CIO but unfortunately CAP reached for his NOC. The complete package was returned.

Now the year 2012 arrived and due to backlog reduction plan, his file was traced. Now he was at nowhere. But he didn't lose the hope and he prepared the file again in 2012 and his made it ready to send, but his destiny was saying something and Federal skilled workder program was temporarily closed for the year 2012 and his package remained in his lower drawer of the desk

Further, in 2013 he learned that ECA will be mandatory and he researched the well known Evaluating bodies and their documents requirement. He made all the documents ready to dispatch in required formats.

As soon as 2013 program was launched, he tried his fortune back and sent the Evaluation (ECA). Meanwhile he arranged all the documents and re-took the IELTS as older one was expired and again scored the amazing bands in the exam.

He swaped his consultant, new one was quite generous and knowledgable. He send his application and thumbs up !!!. He made it !!!!. His credit card was charged and he cried, when he received his PER, he thanks God and before few weeks he received MR/PPR and RPRF request and he was bowed down to the nature for this awasome gift. Now he is waiting for the Decision Made status.

NOW WE ALL MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM SHOULD SALUTE HIS SPIRIT AND HIS DESIRE TO ACHIEVE HIS DREAM. NO HURDLE STOPPED HIM, HOW MUCH DIFFICULT IT MAY BE, BUT HE CONTINUED AND ATTAIN HIS GOAL.

DON'T YOU ALL THINK THAT CANADA NEEDS THE PEOPLE LIKE HIM AS THESE ARE THE APPLICANTS WHO CAN MAKE SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND THIS DETERMINATION WILL LEAD TO THE FINAL SUCCESS IN EVERY FUTURE STEP OF THEIR LIFE.

THIS IS A REAL STORY OF MY FRIEND WHO IS RIGHT ENJOYING EVERY MOMENT OF HIS LIFE.
Inspiring!! Thank you for posting this!
BTW is this friend of yours in the spreadsheet? :)

sparklite

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Nov 2013
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2014
nuvok79 said:
Just Checked the status. Guys its DM. Hopefully everything will be positive. Rab sadde saraya te meher kare.......
Congrats bro

Faizzz

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER:22-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-09-2013
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM:26-04-2014
rinash said:
2nd line appeared finally after a long wait ;). I had an update on additional family information :)

"we started processing your application on January 28 2014"

Friends, when can i expect for MR email???

Good Luck to all who are waiting!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats all who got good news today!!

Rinash when did u update for additional family? Enjoy this moment!!!

swissfswp

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Nomination.....
11-10-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2014
Hi
We have done the Meds and are waiting for DM.
How often is the ECAS updated, and is it so slow that one can actually have the COPR message before ECAS gets updated?

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
Hi
could anyone please give the profile page link of NIRMAL, who is leading the whatsaap group of FSW1.

thanks.

sparklite

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Nov 2013
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2014
AB211 said:
My query was for interim period only till we get health card.....
Hi ..

yes it better to have medical insurance.. as i studied here in canada we had 'guard dot me' insurance which is bit cheap at that time. just get a quote.. and even when my friend fell ill, they reimbursed/ paid full hospital bill..

sparklite

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Nov 2013
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2014
apatel24 said:
Guys....

Today we received our passports back with shining maple leaf.

Also received original IELTS reports back.
congrats and best wishes for your future..

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
guys I need a quick advice...im getting pcc from my local additional deputy commissioner of police on Friday tommorow, so im all good to go now.

but in canda website it says : Applicants should contact the local Senior Superintendent of Police/ Superintendent of Police/ Commissioner or Deputy Commissioner of Police, the Additional Commissioner of Police, or the Station House Officer (Police clearance certificate issued by the Regional Passport Office are also acceptable

but in my pcc it says additional deputy commissioner of police as in my area he is the only one authorized .....i want to know is Deputy Commissioner of Police and additional Deputy Commissioner of Police means same...so will it be ok if I send this. I am also getting pcc form psk on 11 th....but I don't want to wait till then and waste 5 more days...plz advice me

BAMP

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-02-2014
File Transfer...
Processing start on 27th Feb
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
29/08/2014
Passport Req..
PPR1- 26/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM-3/02/2015 &amp; PPR2-11/02/2015
three star said:

but then you have to produce PCC from every city you stay more than 6 months after age of 18 years
So it is better to get PCC from PSK then you have to produce only one .

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
BAMP said:
but then you have to produce PCC from every city you stay more than 6 months after age of 18 years
So it is better to get PCC from PSK then you have to produce only one .
yes...my whole stay has been at the same place...so no issues i guess....my only concern was if additional deputy commissioner and deputy commissioner both mean the same or not

BAMP

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-02-2014
File Transfer...
Processing start on 27th Feb
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
29/08/2014
Passport Req..
PPR1- 26/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM-3/02/2015 &amp; PPR2-11/02/2015
Good News........Just one hour ago i got mail from CIO receive PER.....

God is great........

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
BAMP said:

God is great........
wow ...congrats bamp :-* :-*

conetocanada

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th July 2013
File Transfer...
6th November 2013
Med's Request
1 February 2014
Med's Done....
4 February 2014
Passport Req..
1 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
1 May 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2014
BAMP said:

God is great........
Congrats dear!!!! All the best!!!