+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Oboy

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicatiom
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Veejay said:
Dear forum members,
I have 2 questions.
a) I have IELTS test report mentioning my old passport number, should i need to attach the photocopy of old passport with new one
b) My PCC is dated on 20-08-2013 issued by state govt, i am reapplying now for a different NOC should i need to keep this PCC or not?

regards
vj
Dear Veejay, I will advise you proceed with application immediately with the PCC you have since during the MR stage they will request for a new PCC if they want, afterall this is less than 6 months old and is still valid.

On the passport I expect there must be a link between your expired passport and this one by way of a stamp indicating you were first travelling on the other passport and it has been cancelled or any such information without that it is not a bad idea attaching a photocopy of your old pasport to your IELTS results whilst you add your current passport to the main package possibly with an explanatory note.

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineethere said:
Very good analysis and good explanation, Rakesh. I too called my employers after I got MR, PPR to see if someone called/emailed them for verification. They said, no one called so far...

But, one thing - I did not understand the point system after MR?? (the guy in 2011 who got 67 points). Do they calculate points at MR stage again?? I thought, that is first activity we do before filing... No??

regards,
Vineet
I think during the final verification this might have happened. Below I copy pasted the message from that applicant for your understanding....

"Quote from: goodhope on January 15, 2014, 07:34:06 am
I was on 67 Marks,My application received by them 13 july got PER Oct and MR Nov and Thirdline updated End of dec 2011.After that there was a very long silence from VO in Sep 2012 they informed me my duties are mismatched(NOC 2121 Biologist and rel.) and giving me 30 days to submit add.Docs(Which I did).In December they issued the refusal letter stating a reason from nowhere stating my wife diploma is one year not two year allowing 3 point to adaptability reducing my point to 66 and not giving any chance(but they allocate 21 marks for my job experiance Angry)"

He applied this year also....

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakeshtk said:
BG checks are "not always but not at all revealed to the applicants". Based on the current trend of the bg checking it looks like its happening before the MR... All the 4 applicants reported in the forum (NDVO) got their BG check before MR. Also if you take LVO the applicants who got interview calls are also before the MR. None yet reported any kind of BG checking after receiving MR. More over I given the example of CIIP participation. You cant participate in the program with your File number or UCI number. You should complete your medical before enrolling for it. Becoz the immigration board also be in the sure side that you gonna make it and you deserve the training before you land Canada. Based on all these if we look at the issue the probability of achieving the target is very high after MR. So i think the VO will finish almost all these work before sending the medical request. Till now I know only one guy who got rejection after MR and RPRF in the year 2011. The reason was that failed to attain 67 points. :) :) :) :) ... In this case luck play very important role.....
nice analysis.......apreciate that....:)........I guess the one you know who got rejection in 2011 is not out of this forum.....!!
anyways...good luck...:)

th

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe99 said:
nice analysis.......apreciate that....:)........I guess the one you know who got rejection in 2011 is not out of this forum.....!!

th
He is still in this forum...you guys can divert your queries if any @goodhope....hes very helpful and definitely clear your doubts....

nirav870

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th june
AOR Received.
24th oct
Med's Request
24th december
Med's Done....
29th december
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 december
VISA ISSUED...
wish god will give in feb'14
joe99 said:

th
Don't threaten guys. ..At this much later stage the thought to get rejected really kills.

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakeshtk said:
He is still in this forum...you guys can divert your queries if any @ goodhope....hes very helpful and definitely clear your doubts....
Thank you.......I got no queries.....

this is my second application to CANADA AFTER 2008 Rakesh.....

........Thanx ionce again.....:)

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nirav870 said:
Don't threaten guys. ..At this much later stage the thought to get rejected really kills.
[/quote

Am not threatening you ....or acting smart.......
trying to let people know that it happens........am saying with experience.......
am not new to immigration process.......know how it works..............

Am just trying to explain all these steps are going to be taken place while processing one's application.........

I never posted my anticipations.....guesses regarding any query posted here........

I answer when I know the answer......

Hope you got me now buddy.....no offense..

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe99 said:
Thank you.......I got no queries.....

this is my second application to CANADA AFTER 2008 Rakesh.....

........Thanx ionce again.....:)
Best of luck this time joe....You will make it this time :) :) :) :) :)

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakeshtk said:
Best of luck this time joe....You will make it this time :) :) :) :) :)
Thank you broda.......wish you all very best for you and praying for you.....

God will surely make your dream come true.......

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe99 said:
Thank you broda.......wish you all very best for you and praying for you.....

God will surely make your dream come true.......
Thanks bro...... ;D

nirav870

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th june
AOR Received.
24th oct
Med's Request
24th december
Med's Done....
29th december
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 december
VISA ISSUED...
wish god will give in feb'14
joe99 said:
nirav870 said:
[/quote

Am not threatening you ....or acting smart.......
trying to let people know that it happens........am saying with experience.......
am not new to immigration process.......know how it works..............

Am just trying to explain all these steps are going to be taken place while processing one's application.........

I never posted my anticipations.....guesses regarding any query posted here........

I answer when I know the answer......

Hope you got me now buddy.....no offense..
I am scoring 67 points dot.. That's why I am worried man. Never was personal. God is great. .

Jatpunjabi

May 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
passport request 06-01-2014
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
XBOX7 said:
Hi All,

I am back after almost 2 months, I was buzy sorting my issues of sending Passport to CPPO. Finally I got my passport stamped yesterday.

Here is my story:

I'm 13th May applicant from India and applied under 2174 category, but unlike others in India I got my medicals, PCC request from CPPO and later even the Passport request from CPPO. Here, I was in trouble, cos its illegal to send Indian passports outside country via courier. I sent email to CPPO explaining the situation and requesting to allow getting passport stamped at CHC India. Unfortunately I sent email to a wrong email address, there was a small hyphen mistake. I realized it after 2 weeks, then again I sent email, but this time on correct email as I got auto reply that they usually send just to confirm that email has been received.

I did not got any reply on for next 20 days. Till that time I was calling New Delhi visa office, CHC India, CIC but the only reply that I got was, "send email to CPP-O and they will reply back". I always had another option of sending passport with someone close travelling to Canada. Luckily some days later, one of my friend was travelling to Ottawa and I gave my passport to him along with an authorization letter stating that I am authorizing my friend to carry my passport to\from Canada for Visa stamping. Also I sent " Use of Representative form"at cic-telecentre-contact-rep @ cic.gc.ca mentioning my friend as my representative and the local address where I want to receive my passport back after stamping. Yesterday I got my Visa stamped at my friend's residence. Few weeks later, another friend is coming back to India and he will be getting my passport.

So, people who are in similar situation have the option of sending passport to CPPO through someone close travelling. But before that send email to CPPO asking to get Visa stamped at CHC India. I was unlucky in this regard, but many ppl got reply after 2-3 weeks and they got their Visa stamped in India.

Hope this might be useful for some one.

All the best to rest of the guys waiting for next step.
Congrats & best wishes for bright future XBOX7............

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nirav870 said:
I am scoring 67 points dot.. That's why I am worried man. Never was personal. God is great. .

I understand broda.......and I am also of same NOC 2134........:)

Jatpunjabi

May 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
passport request 06-01-2014
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
friends,
Along with MR e-mail earlier received on 06/01/2014.
I had received a letter as attachment main content of which is as follows
" CIC would like to encourage you to attend the free orientation services
offered by CIIP as described in the enclosed brochure
"
Kindly advise when this orientation program should be attended
and where & how much is duration of it ?

CanEra

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Baroda,India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/06/2013
IELTS Request
submitted w/ appli.
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
28-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2014
LANDED..........
Almost by June2014
Jatpunjabi said:
friends,
Along with MR e-mail earlier received on 06/01/2014.
I had received a letter as attachment main content of which is as follows
" CIC would like to encourage you to attend the free orientation services
offered by CIIP as described in the enclosed brochure
"
Kindly advise when this orientation program should be attended
and where & how much is duration of it ?
Same question for me too.
Have anybody attended so far, pl share your experience of CIIP. .