+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
idoit said:
You should either have big deep pocket from your home country or be a big a$$ worker and good thinker. Hope this off-topic post help some.
+1 for this analysis.
One question - I'm not sure if you have some personal experience on Canada living? Can you just briefly say something more on that point related to families having it a bit harder than others?

I'm personally planning on moving in together with my (remote) job so I'm not too afraid of the lack of work, but I'm always interested in any additional input on society & living overthere.

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
idoit said:
hahaha islandbabe Yes I'm ready for it. ;)

You go 2 days away, and come back to see 25 new pages!!! :eek: Whaaaat? wow ;)
As said before, I guess at this stage no news is in fact good news. When I compare my receive date with Marta's, I guess now even my application should have been processed, and because I'm already in NS, it wouldn't get even 2 days for post to reach me here. So I think, the first 10-day early birds in NOC 2174 who heard nothing are safe now. Well I guess I should have been waited till tomorrow to post this but whatever. :D
I do not think so, the early bird did not hear anything, This may also because most applicant are from overseas. If CIC send their package through ordinary post, it may takes more time to reach them. Thus so far not so many ppl report bad news as Marta, who is in USA and get feedback quicker. I'd rather not to be that optimism, although I do hope positive news.

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
michalovy said:
I have been thinking about the cap update. I believe that the published numbers, when they finally appear on the page, will not give us much information. If, for example, 1112 would show 150 completed applications, it will not tell us as of when is this number, how many more are waiting in the line for the preliminary assessment. For us, who has already sent their applications, this information is useless. It can only give some feedback to those, who are still waiting to send their docs.
I have to agree with you. What will probably happen, is that they will post the cap status based on the first 5-10 days worth of processed applications (and the problem is that we will not know how many days), but that does not help us much. There is still a little chance, that by comparing it to the spreadsheet data, we can find out if it correlates with the first 5 days, or 10 days of our records (I mean ratios between NOCs for the first few days, and ratios in the cap update). But mostly, it will be useless to us, and probably outdated information for those, who are still preparing their applications. It would only worth something, if they would give us the day, up to which they have processed the applications.

I think for us, who filed their apps already, the CC charge updates coming from fellow forum members will be the ones with real information.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
"The Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, issued the following statement marking Philippine Independence Day..."

Oh man, does this guy do anything else except giving congrats all the time!? :) My heart pops up each time I see new feed and it's always some congrats or something. :D

So I thought I should post it here and make your heart skip a bit too :p

ulasad

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Edinburgh
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013 PER
File Transfer...
alreay in LVO
Med's Request
14-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-06-2014
Interview........
25-March-2014, positive Response
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 23-09-2014 ,PPR2 on 21-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-14 , passport returned : 10-11-14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
Agree with u , he should be called minister of statements , after viewing his statements I thought British ukba is sleeping as u seldom listen from them. To be honest we even do not know the relevant minister's name :)

sachin9183

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2015
balkanada said:
"The Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, issued the following statement marking Philippine Independence Day..."

Oh man, does this guy do anything else except giving congrats all the time!? :) My heart pops up each time I see new feed and it's always some congrats or something. :D

Ha ha..... so true..... :p

idoit

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Included
IELTS Request
27-04-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2009
balkanada said:

Oh boy, this guy is my 2nd least favorite person in Canada (first being the 'snake' guy if you know what I mean! not gonna become political here). In fact, many people are mad with current gov't head and cabinet. I can't help but smile, when someone says please email Jason Kenney for ... hahaha rest assured zero F shall be given by him. ;)

About society, as I said Canada can become your heaven if you play your moves carefully. Amazing people. Finding jobs can be very tricky with foreign credentials (one of my friends, a doctor is now willing to put aside his pride and go work at a kitchen to support family. Not saying it's bad or anything, in fact it is quite an awesome experience. :) but if someone is not ready to do whatever it takes to take up the first steps it can be super shocking! :eek:

Playing smart and doing right things at right time can make you a very successful business man in an amazing gorgeous country that Canada is. I love it here. But it's like ocean, as long as you are on boat (money) you enjoy the scene and morning breeze. You should be prepared if Guy-or-Gal-in-the-sky-forbid the boat is destroyed or anything you can swim (have right skills and be able to take risks and do whatever it takes).

You'll find Canadians among best people in the world. Super nice, if you're nice (which I wouldn't doubt).

dtfan

Jun 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-05-27
Admins please update the spreadsheet on Visa Offices table, I specified Mexico but it does not appear on the table, please add.

Best regards :)

dtfan

Jun 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-05-27
balkanada said:
+1 for this analysis.
One question - I'm not sure if you have some personal experience on Canada living? Can you just briefly say something more on that point related to families having it a bit harder than others?

I'm personally planning on moving in together with my (remote) job so I'm not too afraid of the lack of work, but I'm always interested in any additional input on society & living overthere.
I respect everyone's opinion, but I think if we are all doing everything possible to leave our home countries and come to Canada, we will be willing to do whatever it takes to integrate to that society and be grateful of being there.

I think we are all nice professional people, some with more than one degree, and we are prepared to make a contribution to Canada's greatness.

Good luck everyone and like I say "A Dios rogando y con el mazo dando", which in spanish means something like: As much as you pray, you have to push too to get it done.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Waiting for CAP update is useless now for hot NOCs like 2174, 2147 and 1112. They must have received more than 500 application on these NOCs within first 20 business days. Those who submitted applications late will have to rely on a mercy of early birds silly mistakes like submitting old forms, missing documents or missing signatures making their applications returned.

All I care now is CC charge as I belong to one of these NOC.

dtfan

Jun 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-05-27
michalovy said:
I have been thinking about the cap update. I believe that the published numbers, when they finally appear on the page, will not give us much information. If, for example, 1112 would show 150 completed applications, it will not tell us as of when is this number, how many more are waiting in the line for the preliminary assessment. For us, who has already sent their applications, this information is useless. It can only give some feedback to those, who are still waiting to send their docs.
I agree with that, just wait for it guys and hope for the best!

dtfan

Jun 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-05-27
jig nesh said:
Waiting for CAP update is useless now for hot NOCs like 2174, 2147 and 1112. They must have received more than 500 application on these NOCs within first 20 business days. Those who submitted applications late will have to rely on a mercy of early birds silly mistakes like submitting old forms, missing documents or missing signatures making their applications returned.

All I care now is CC charge as I belong to one of these NOC.
They should increase the cap for 2174 :(

rajeeve6600

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
October 2013
Med's Request
February 2014
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
By Jesus's grace , May 2014
idoit said:
sachin9183: yea bud. Be + ;)

The following lines might be too much for some so please read with discretion. It's just my personal take-on. Take it from someone who has lived here 4 years and is relatively successful.

<rants> Not to divert the thread to a never-ending off-topic discussion, but I thought to give skm12345 a +1 and confirm what s/he said. It's unfortunate to see some people come to Canada/US thinking Oh my God, I'm going to heaven (or Heaven whatever :D), no one is waiting for you here, you gain whatever you have with . So think ahead and make a decision instead of saying (oh I'm going there, for sure it's better)

Another person in this forum pointed out that they don't know why Canada's policies are like this: they seem to aggressively be in need of people but on the other hand, they make it so difficult to get in. Well, guess what, that's how Canada/US became Canada/US. They over-advertise and make it to make it more desirable to a point you strive for it. I'm not saying Canada or US or Australia or wherever else are not good, they're awesome places if you have a thorough well-thought plan ahead, well with this mindset even one's home country can be as good. I don't want to see you as disappointed as I see some people/parents here (esp. would be more painful if it's a whole family)! the point I'm trying to convey is throw away ads, throw away wishful and non-thorough planning. What has made Canada/US/Australia are hard workers (like me and you FSWers) not prayers. If one follows Mother Teresa's relaxed teachings, you get what you get... a poor society that always looks up its shoulder to get orders (Her teaching is capitalist's best friend and poor's worst enemy I guess! :D) they're made to keep you sleep. You go into hibernation mode and will wake only to see most resources are exhausted and you're all alone with your wishes/prayers. :D That's it. Sorry for the... </rants>

FACT: You should either have big deep pocket from your home country or be a big a$$ worker and/or a good thinker. Hope this off-topic post help some.
Please note that you are no one to comment on a great personality like Mother Teresa or her teachings this badly... :mad:
If you have personal disagreement to her teachings, this forum is not a place to show or describe it.

Sorry that iam going off topic here, but i guess i should write this...

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added dtfan. Thanks for the tip.

dtfan said:
Admins please update the spreadsheet on Visa Offices table, I specified Mexico but it does not appear on the table, please add.

Best regards :)

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WES

I did my degree in the UK, I have sent WES my credentials to assess, I have sent both a copy of my degree certificate and the transcripts.

My question is, will they accept the transcripts from me or do the HAVE to come direct from the university.

Thanks