+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Ewy2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
28-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
15-5-2014 (Currently a PR)
for everybody submitted their PCC considering it's valid for a year please check this (CIC website)

"Who needs a police certificate?
In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18.

The certificate must be issued no more than three months before you apply.

If your certificate is in a language other than English or French, send it when you apply, along with the original copy of a translation done by a certifed translator.

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
Ewy2012 said:
ok man let me tell you my experiance in this field :)...when my wife applied for her spouse work permit (i have a study permit) CIC required a full immigration medical check for all family members (exact same PR ME) at the very same panel physician and with the very same Forum you submit
the Dr asked if she was pregnant or not coz he could cancel the X-Ray test and mention that in the results (my wife took the test anyway coz she wasn't pregnant) however, there was a check list at the doctor for her to fill b4 the test which includes the pregnancy issue

for my son ( he was 6 months old ) i refused to do the x-ray test for him and the dr cancelled it
the result were submitted and the work permit was approved ( i'm sure it's all about the dr final report uploaded to cic)..they have exceptions that are listed in that checklist

Welcomecanada and dwy2012

Here is official handbook states everything about MR rules and regulation.

READ PAGE 8

This is hollybook! For MR. enjoy!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op15-eng.pdf

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
FAQ's for Canada MR

QUICK LINKS
http://www.apolloahd.com/ViewContent.aspx?cid=128

Q:1 When and at what time medical examination for Canada is done.?

Medical examination for Canada is done from Monday to Sunday . You have to come at allotted time which is given to you by central appointment desk, at Apollo health check up department which is at ground floor.

Q:2 Who will be giving the appointment for my Canada medical examination?

You can get the appointment from central appointment desk No +91-7698815003 time 9 a.m to 5.30 p.m .You can also fill online registration form on Apollo's website.

Q: 3 Is fasting needed for Canada medical examination?

Fasting is not required for Canada medical except those who are having diabetes ,for whom overnight fasting is needed.( For example if you are diabetic then you do not have to eat previous night from 10:00pm to next day morning except water.)

Q:4 Canadian medical examination is completed in how much time?

It takes about 4 to 5 hours to finish the medical examination if everything goes fine. In case of diabetes and hypertension or other history of significant disease it can take more time, Applicant may have to come the next day for further medical evaluation.

Q:5 What is the requirement for Canada Medical Examination for Immigration?

1- Six photos, size 5cmx5cm with white background.
2- Original passport.
3- 3-One color photo copy of passport, the first and last page on one page only.
4- 4-One black & white photo copy of passport, the first and last page on one page only.
5- 5-For students' two photo copies of acceptance/offer letter.
6- 6-Bring all the papers send by Canadian high commission.
7- 7 -In case of sponsors Appendix C or D.
8- Bring your old medical record/X rays if any, your Medicines if any.

Q: 6 What about medical examination? (If the female is in menstrual cycle)

If the female candidate is in menstrual periods she should come 3 days after completion of menstrual periods.

Q: 7 When my medical reports will be sent to Canadian high Commission?

Within a week time. From the day, the medical examination is completed.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THanks Sap....I have been trying to repost the link to the medical handbook, but the page wasn't allowing me....it is also in the helpful links sheet of the spreadsheet. Ewy is right his son could be exempted becauseChest X rays are only mandatory for family member 11 years and older. I suggest welcome read all the pages pertaining to pregnancy as well as chest X rays (Pages 16-17).

SAP_BW said:
Welcomecanada and dwy2012

Here is official handbook states everything about MR rules and regulation.

READ PAGE 8

This is hollybook! For MR. enjoy!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op15-eng.pdf

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sadly, many are not updating. Some we have tried to PM to get responses/updates from, maybe you can PM them as well.

Ewy2012 said:
admin or members
i'm wondering if
gogabutt
joemimi
venkatfswp
lpit
peterpan
pee_kay_high

are actually updating their status or they r simply busy and not active on the forum,
it is either CPP-O slowed down too much or simply no one is updating the status

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Ewy2012 said:
for everybody submitted their PCC considering it's valid for a year please check this (CIC website)

"Who needs a police certificate?
In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18.

The certificate must be issued no more than three months before you apply.

If your certificate is in a language other than English or French, send it when you apply, along with the original copy of a translation done by a certifed translator.

What u have highlighted in red is not saying that police certificate is only valid for 3 months. It simply means that from the date u obtained ur police certificate to when u decide to send it to cic with ur main application, it should not be more than 3 months. Police certificate is generally valid for a year, and this depends on the issuing country. UK police certificate is valid for 1 year and that from Nigeria is valid for 3 months. Here is the complete extract from cic website. U omitted the highlighted portion in blue.

Note: If you are including your police certificates with your application to the CIO, please ensure that your certificates were not issued more than three months earlier. Police certificates are generally valid for 12 months from the date they are issued. However, if a final decision is not made on your application before the expiry of your police certificate, the visa office may request that you provide a new one.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just realized that thats another medical booklet....this one speaks specifically on the process for pregnant women.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/handbook-extract.pdf

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
islandbabe said:
Just realized that thats another medical booklet....this one speaks specifically on the process for pregnant women.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/handbook-extract.pdf
Good one! Thanks. :)

Ewy2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
28-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
hila01 said:
What u have highlighted in red is not saying that police certificate is only valid for 3 months. It simply means that from the date u obtained ur police certificate to when u decide to send it to cic with ur main application, it should not be more than 3 months. Police certificate is generally valid for a year, and this depends on the issuing country. UK police certificate is valid for 1 year and that from Nigeria is valid for 3 months. Here is the complete extract from cic website. U omitted the highlighted portion in blue.

Note: If you are including your police certificates with your application to the CIO, please ensure that your certificates were not issued more than three months earlier. Police certificates are generally valid for 12 months from the date they are issued. However, if a final decision is not made on your application before the expiry of your police certificate, the visa office may request that you provide a new one.
thanks for clarification :)

Ewy2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
28-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
islandbabe said:
Sadly, many are not updating. Some we have tried to PM to get responses/updates from, maybe you can PM them as well.
yeah it's worth a try

bigshark

Sep 29, 2013
hello people,

i just want some info regarding FSW timeline...

can anyone tell me roughly when i should receive AOR? We posted our app on 18 Nov 2013 and I was able to track it through Royal Mail - the Royal Mail tracker tells me it was delivered on 25 Nov 2013, but I have not received any confirmation from CIO yet??

Also, I see on the spreadsheet that people are able to pin point the exact time (to the minute!!?) and whom it was that signed for - how??

rgds

i-Man

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 26-06-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
Ewy2012 said:
the problem is that it takes 2-3 months to get the PCC from the consulate in montreal although it takes only 1 day back in egypt :( but i have to be physically there :( (loss of money and time in both cases)
you don't have to be there in person, pls check my earlier reply to you.

i-Man

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 26-06-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
Friends,
any idea how to get PCC for Pakistan while I'm here in Riyadh? I stayed in Islamabad for 11 months back in 2005 and it seems the embassy here in Riyadh doesn't have a clear process for non pakistani applying for PCC.

bigshark

Sep 29, 2013
aami786pk said:
my application recieved and signed by mike just now.
aami786pk - can i just ask, how did you know Mike signed for your application? i presume you used Royal Mail??

Cheers