+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Rahul78

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER recieved 8th Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 8.5
File Transfer...
28th Nov 2011
Med's Request
18th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
24th Jan 2012 Meds Sent 1st Feb 2012 Recieved by VO 3rd Feb 2012, Ecas Medical Results have been recieved 17th Feb
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th May 2012
LANDED..........
4th July 2012..JAI SAI RAM
Asrah, I do not have a direct experience with this. However, if you conceal information, that may be trated as misrepresentation. Misrepresentation is enough grounds for rejection too.

I agree its a tricky situation. If I were you, I would carry all my past historical reports with me for my MR. Also, I would get a fitness certificate outlining the ailment, treatment and the outcome along with a certified doctors acknowledgement that I am now o.k

Also, try to find the hospital nominated by CIC for doing MR for immigration in your city. Now take a regular appointment with a doctor there for a comprehensive health check up. Try and see if you can have this doctor ( from the same hospital ) give you a certificate of fitness ( of course, without mentioning anything about immigration or MR at this time ). If you are able to secure this, carry this with you for the MR. May be the panel physician checking you at the time of MR may give more weightage to a certificate issued by the same institution he/she works for and considers your case positively.

At the end, we all anc TRY OUR BEST and leave the rest to ALL MIGHTY. If it is written for you to go to Canada, you will.

My personal Story : Me and my wife applied for PR in 2011 and got Negative Eligibility Review at first. Made a request for reconsideration and got a positive review. I was diabetic and it was found only at the time of MR but LORD ALL MIGHTY help me got my visa. We live in Vancouver now and THANK LORD ALL THE TIME.!

GOD BLESS!

Rahul78

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28th Nov 2011
Med's Request
18th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
24th Jan 2012 Meds Sent 1st Feb 2012 Recieved by VO 3rd Feb 2012, Ecas Medical Results have been recieved 17th Feb
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th May 2012
LANDED..........
Hi Abu

My two cents ! You have already explained in your initial letter that you have not heard back from your employer on the reference letter. If your application has moved forward beyond that stage, it means that its probably acceptable to the CIO/VO. I would send all the other docs that you have mentioned and not the email conversation.

Rest, your call buddy!

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Rahul for the prompt reply.

I know the background why my employer didn't provide a reference letter. The GM/Chairman of the company is the owner of the company and I was reporting directly to him. When I resigned, he didn't want me to go. He tried his best but I wanted to move on. After I left, he contacted me again in 3 months time and offered me business partnership for the sector in which I am expert. I didn't give him positive response for his proposal. It's been more than 2 years now.

Now I wanted to get a reference letter, first he delayed and now replied that can't be given. He mentioned in his reply that I wasn't that helpful after I left the company therefore they don't see any requirement to give me reference letter. This email conversation can be significant if Visa Officer decides to contact my previous employer. Now I am worried if Visa Officer contacts the previous employer; their weird answer might put negative impact on my application. It is also true that they can't deny my employment and any document which I have provided because all are 100% genuine. In view of above, would you still suggest not to send this email conversation to Visa Office?

Rahul78 said:
Hi Abu

My two cents ! You have already explained in your initial letter that you have not heard back from your employer on the reference letter. If your application has moved forward beyond that stage, it means that its probably acceptable to the CIO/VO. I would send all the other docs that you have mentioned and not the email conversation.

Rest, your call buddy!

NOVA21

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
14-02-2014
ASRAH said:
Dear Seniors ,

Dear Seniors ,

I need an advice regarding the required medical test; my situation is as following :

I already got PER and I am waiting hopefully for MR but I have concern regarding my health history as 2.5 years back I found that I have cancer and I had a surgery and since then I am ok and only do yearly checkups ; I think that if I inform the doctor in the medical test, the VO office will directly reject the application without even look at it and if I conceal this info they might find out once I do my yearly checkup in Canada in case my application get accepted.

please anyone here with some experience who can advise me what to do ?

Thanks
Since u said u r okay, then why r u worrying? better take all the reports regarding ur cancer ( Surgery & yearly check up report)..
bcoz when I had my medical test, doctor asked me if I had any operations in the past...
If u r unfit to do ur work n ur disease s spreadable, then only u will be rejected...

I hope u can get a personal letter from the doctor whom do your yearly checkup..

Maheshnep

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/5/2013, PER 18/7/2013
AOR Received.
5/9/2013
Med's Request
21/11/2013
Med's Done....
24/11/2013
Passport Req..
27/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/01/2014
LANDED..........
Planned at June 2014
Dear friends,

I had gone through medical examination today. Its report will be uploaded to CIC within 3-5 days, as panel physician told me. In my case, I found it not so complicated. Sample of urine, blood and chest x-ray is taken and some physical examination is done. They did not confirmed anything to me, just told that they will do required things themselves and will inform me on phone if anything wrong found in investigation. Let's hope everything will come good.

Rahul78

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28th Nov 2011
Med's Request
18th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th May 2012
LANDED..........
Abu Hassaan said:

I know the background why my employer didn't provide a reference letter. The GM/Chairman of the company is the owner of the company and I was reporting directly to him. When I resigned, he didn't want me to go. He tried his best but I wanted to move on. After I left, he contacted me again in 3 months time and offered me business partnership for the sector in which I am expert. I didn't give him positive response for his proposal. It's been more than 2 years now.

Now I wanted to get a reference letter, first he delayed and now replied that can't be given. He mentioned in his reply that I wasn't that helpful after I left the company therefore they don't see any requirement to give me reference letter. This email conversation can be significant if Visa Officer decides to contact my previous employer. Now I am worried if Visa Officer contacts the previous employer; their weird answer might put negative impact on my application. It is also true that they can't deny my employment and any document which I have provided because all are 100% genuine. In view of above, would you still suggest not to send this email conversation to Visa Office?

[If they were to contact your previous employer, they probably will anyways. You sending the letter to them or not might not change your employers reference of yours. By sending the email conversation, as there is a mention of they not perceiving you being a reasonable employee or similar, you may just be adding bees to the hive. I don't know, its just me. Do what your heart says.

All I am saying is, evaluate what positive, sending this email conversation ,might bring to your case. I think you are thinking emotionally at this point and correct me if I am wrong. I think you want to establish credibility of your case with the visa officer. Trust me, they will look at your case fairly objectively regardless. Again, please do as your heart desires at the end of the day. Let me know if you need any other help.

Rahul78

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28th Nov 2011
Med's Request
18th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th May 2012
LANDED..........
Dear Mahesh

Everything should be fine. Did you go to Max Medcenter. Did you confirm if they have the emedical system. I checked with the one in Panchsheel park yesterday when I want for my fathers medicals and they still do the paper medicals. Typically, it might take a week for them to send the paperwork to the embassy and then its upto the VO.

Normally, if you are a healthy person, you will not get a call. I did my meds when I was in my PR process in early 2012 and I was detected diabetic by them :D I did not even know before that I had diabetes. They are not worried about reasonable high blood sugar or manageable BP. There are primarily looking for communicable diseases like Syphliis, AIDS and TB. If you think you don't fall under any of these umbrellas, you are good to go buddy!

ALL THE BEST and You will be there in your land of dreams SOOON!

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Maheshnep said:
Dear friends,

I had gone through medical examination today. Its report will be uploaded to CIC within 3-5 days, as panel physician told me. In my case, I found it not so complicated. Sample of urine, blood and chest x-ray is taken and some physical examination is done. They did not confirmed anything to me, just told that they will do required things themselves and will inform me on phone if anything wrong found in investigation. Let's hope everything will come good.
All the best Maheshnep,

One question what sort of other physical examination they've done? have they measured your BP for instance?

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Rahul78 said:
Dear Mahesh

Everything should be fine. Did you go to Max Medcenter. Did you confirm if they have the emedical system. I checked with the one in Panchsheel park yesterday when I want for my fathers medicals and they still do the paper medicals. Typically, it might take a week for them to send the paperwork to the embassy and then its upto the VO.

Normally, if you are a healthy person, you will not get a call. I did my meds when I was in my PR process in early 2012 and I was detected diabetic by them :D I did not even know before that I had diabetes. They are not worried about reasonable high blood sugar or manageable BP. There are primarily looking for communicable diseases like Syphliis, AIDS and TB. If you think you don't fall under any of these umbrellas, you are good to go buddy!

I have history of hospital phobia :). seriously, it delayed my employment in one of the oil & Gas companies for two months

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your sincere reply.

I just wanted to update Visa Officer regarding my communication with previous employer and if he decides to contact with them then he might have an idea what sort of reply he may receive. He must be capable enough to get his queries answered indirectly. My intentions aren't to try for a situation in which Visa Officer starts to believe on me 100% and doesn't contact my employer. Believe me, I am not getting emotional or not trying to make myself credible in front of Visa Officer by doing so. I am 100% confident on my documents which I have already provided including work permit copy of the employer stamped on my passport, labor card issued and cancelled by the employer. The only intention was if Visa Officer decides to contact them, he will have idea about email conversation between me & my employer and sort of expecting any kind of reply.

I wanted to get advice from this forum because a third party can give advise from out of the box.

Rahul78 said:
Abu Hassaan said:

[If they were to contact your previous employer, they probably will anyways. You sending the letter to them or not might not change your employers reference of yours. By sending the email conversation, as there is a mention of they not perceiving you being a reasonable employee or similar, you may just be adding bees to the hive. I don't know, its just me. Do what your heart says.

All I am saying is, evaluate what positive, sending this email conversation ,might bring to your case. I think you are thinking emotionally at this point and correct me if I am wrong. I think you want to establish credibility of your case with the visa officer. Trust me, they will look at your case fairly objectively regardless. Again, please do as your heart desires at the end of the day. Let me know if you need any other help.

Maheshnep

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/5/2013, PER 18/7/2013
AOR Received.
5/9/2013
Med's Request
21/11/2013
Med's Done....
24/11/2013
Passport Req..
27/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/01/2014
LANDED..........
Planned at June 2014
Thanks Rahul for your remarks.Yes they have e-medical facility. But its may be due to the time to get report, they told ot will take 3-5 days.
We (me , my wife and son) don't have any previous medical history of serious cases. But dont know it could be case like what had happened with you, never before and detected now.
Wishing god will favour me and help to get through this step.

Rahul78 said:
Dear Mahesh

Maheshnep

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/5/2013, PER 18/7/2013
AOR Received.
5/9/2013
Med's Request
21/11/2013
Med's Done....
24/11/2013
Passport Req..
27/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/01/2014
LANDED..........
Planned at June 2014
Soundless said:
All the best Maheshnep,

One question what sort of other physical examination they've done? have they measured your BP for instance?
Yes. It includes height, weight, vision test, eye, chest and blood pressure also.

albaik

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
05-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014 / Med's Received: 19-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
30-08-2014
According to my GCMS note, I was only awarded points for the NOC related experience.

ANAHUS said:
People,who already got their GCMS notes.Did CIC give points for all work experience,or just NOC related work experience?Please clarify.Thanks. :)

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please tell about the complete medical test done for your son?

Maheshnep said:
Yes. It includes height, weight, vision test, eye, chest and blood pressure also.

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
albaik said:
According to my GCMS note, I was only awarded points for the NOC related experience.
If I am not wrong you have provided Reference Letter (with job responsibilities) only for NOC related experience...