+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Chinook

Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO (Ottawa)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 13
Doc's Request.
Updated POF requested with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
CPPO does not send AOR
Med's Request
6th Sep 13
Med's Done....
23rd Sep 13
Passport Req..
11th Oct 13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamping on 17th Oct / Received back passport on 2nd Nov 2013
LANDED..........
29th Aug 2014 (Beaver Creek YT)
Huangxyqjy said:
same boat buddy, i lost 3kg in 2 weeks and now i am not overweight in BMI. :D
pray for my medical check this saturday. I am worried coz my blood sugar is higher in my last check so i am afraid i will not be able to pass....
Blood work is done at random not on fasting. (My medical exam was at 14:30Hrs)
I don't think it is a disqualifying factor if blood glucose is above normal level. I guess blood check is done for HIV and not glucose.
You may like to confirm it with your Doctor's office where you intend to have your medical exam.

CIC medical exams are pretty simple. They will do urine microscopic analysis for presence of blood, -cyphillis- albumin, sugar etc. I don't think any abnormal figure is a disqualifying factor except cyphillis. They will do X ray for TB. If they find you have dormant TB bugs in your body, medical surveillance is required on landing. If you have active TB bugs, then it is a definite disqualification. Canada does not want immigrants to bring in contageous diseases and spread. They do not want people with terminal and serious diseases to immigrate and drain their economy.

Take it easy, you are not going for a fighter pilot's physical exam!

suttam

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
PER Date: 27-09-2013
Med's Request
21-12-2013
Med's Done....
updated on 20-01-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 22-02-2014
LANDED..........
April 2014
Chinook said:
I don't think it is a disqualifying factor if blood glucose is above normal level. I guess blood check is done for HIV and not glucose.
You may like to confirm it with your Doctor's office where you intend to have your medical exam.

CIC medical exams are pretty simple. They will do urine microscopic analysis for presence of blood, -cyphillis- albumin, sugar etc. I don't think any abnormal figure is a disqualifying factor except cyphillis. They will do X ray for TB. If they find you have dormant TB bugs in your body, medical surveillance is required on landing. If you have active TB bugs, then it is a definite disqualification. Canada does not want immigrants to bring in contageous diseases and spread. They do not want people with terminal and serious diseases to immigrate and drain their economy.

Well said Chinook. +1 for you :)

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Forum Members,

As you know, I am NOC 2132 applicant and my application was reached on August 7th, 2013 at CIO. I sent an email about 2 weeks ago inquiring about the status of my application. I got the reply (see below) today early morning (after business hours in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada).

Good Day,

UCI number:

Application received and awaiting initial processing. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you

Moe2013

Aug 7, 2013
Ahmed Reda said:
To all Cairo brothers ( or who might know), Has anyone received AOR after the PER from the VO?
Hi Ahmed,

I haven't received any communication after PER, but I will update immediately if I get anything isA...

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My first question regarding the previous message is that does everyone get UCI number even his/her application has been sent back due to CAP reached? Please share your analysis, thoughts & experience regarding the phrase awaiting initial processing. Does it mean that my application hasn't been opened until today early morning or it is opened & found complete but waiting in accounts for fee processing or CC charge?

If it is not open yet until today early morning, then CIO is still reviewing post Aug 7th 2132 applications.

Did anyone else receive similar reply as an application status update from CIO, please share his/her post CIO reply experience.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
june17th2174 said:
Hi Admins,

Please update I have received my file back today.

Can u tell me which part of India you are. I am a 13th June applicant of 2174 and still waiting for my file to be back. I am from bangalore

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please read Reply number 40563 and Reply number 40565 together & then share your analysis, thoughts & experience. I wasn't able to post them in one post, don't know why.

vnkmr

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Doc's Request.
PER:08/08/2013
AOR Received.
10/10/2013
Chinook said:

Very Informative !

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Abu Hassaan said:
Please read Reply number 40563 and Reply number 40565 together & then share your analysis, thoughts & experience. I wasn't able to post them in one post, don't know why.
This probably means that your application is in queue and has been received. But not yet opened for processing. So have to wait for any further communication from CIC. In case CAP is filled before your application has started processing, then it will be returned stating the same reason. I hope that yours makes it into the CAP

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When CIO sends email for status update, it must be considered till the time of composing status update email or it could be few days older status?

ram040479 said:
This probably means that your application is in queue and has been received. But not yet opened for processing. So have to wait for any further communication from CIC. In case CAP is filled before your application has started processing, then it will be returned stating the same reason. I hope that yours makes it into the CAP

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Abu Hassaan said:
When CIO sends email for status update, it must be considered till the time of composing status update email or it could be few days older status?
Tough to answer that as CIC works on their own procedure. I guess it shud be the latter. Say they do processing of similar files and then send out emails before they leave for their day. But you can never guess

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Abu Hassaan said:
For your information, I am a NOC 2174 and my application reached CIC on 13th June 2013. I had also sent an email requesting status and got the ditto reply from them, just quoting the UCI number. Now I have a few cases who have got back their application. But I am yet to hear from CIC or get back my package. So not sure how CIC is working with the applications. Its really tough waiting, but patience is a virtue

I2C

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
27-11-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
Yesterday NDVO average processing time went up from 19 to 22 months ! http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

They may attribute it to the strike... but still no MR on radar for us....and backlogs are a plenty.

Hmm.... Wish had a plan B.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From your reply, it seems that CIO didn't open my package yet because they have almost reached the CAP. They want to make sure first that 300 complete applications have been finalized, then they will take next step. If my application couldn't make to 300 CAP, then will send me back; else they will open it.

This analysis seems correct because 31st July 2132 applicant got his PER couple of days back and CIO has already announced 276 count for 2132. I think, they have already opened remaining 24 applications before reaching to Aug 7th applications and reviewing & finalizing them at the moment.

ram040479 said:
For your information, I am a NOC 2174 and my application reached CIC on 13th June 2013. I had also sent an email requesting status and got the ditto reply from them, just quoting the UCI number. Now I have a few cases who have got back their application. But I am yet to hear from CIC or get back my package. So not sure how CIC is working with the applications. Its really tough waiting, but patience is a virtue