+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

singh2901

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2013
AOR Received.
06-sep-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Reached NDVO
Hello Seniors,

I just need to know few things :-

1. Who does the eligibility test whether one is eligible is for FSW or not. If I am not worng, thats been done my nova scotia, sydney and on the basis of that we get PER and after that AOR.
Is there any chance or case where Visa Officer sitting at Visa Office has rejected the application because he/she thinks that he is not eligible even after receiving PER and AOR mail.

2. Does Visa Office has authority to check our bank statements even if we dont provide them our bank statements. Can they pull out from the Bank.?

3. Does Visa Office do Cibil Check.

I request you guys to please put some light on above queries. I will be really grateful

All the best to all the FSW applicants. I wish we all get mapple leaf on our passports.

Thanks and Regards
Singh

rc_phil

May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2013
IELTS Request
W/ initial application
Med's Request
30-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-06-2014
Interview........
26-05-2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
ecas DM 17-07-2014
As what I read from the website...

1. CIC Nova Scotia Reviews the docs for positive eligibility on the basis of work experience and others.. Visa officer (local) can reject an applicant if he/she is not fully convinced of the documents submitted by the applicant. He/she can also ask additional proofs/documents from applicant-- If applicant won't comply, he/she will base his/her decision on the available documents and will eventually reject the applicant.

2. I am not sure if he can pull out the files from the bank due to privacy act or something... I think it is case to case basis depending on the country.. Well if you've got nothing to hide, why bother...

3. Cibil? I think they will do background and security checks.. I am not too familiar either..

Seniors can explain fully..

singh2901 said:
Hello Seniors,

1. Who does the eligibility test whether one is eligible is for FSW or not. If I am not worng, thats been done my nova scotia, sydney and on the basis of that we get PER and after that AOR.
Is there any chance or case where Visa Officer sitting at Visa Office has rejected the application because he/she thinks that he is not eligible even after receiving PER and AOR mail.

2. Does Visa Office has authority to check our bank statements even if we dont provide them our bank statements. Can they pull out from the Bank.?

3. Does Visa Office do Cibil Check.

I request you guys to please put some light on above queries. I will be really grateful

All the best to all the FSW applicants. I wish we all get mapple leaf on our passports.

Thanks and Regards
Singh

navpreet.in

Sep 29, 2013
farishaikh06 said:
Can anyone suggest me, do I contact CIC to get status of my application. my file was reached on 22nd July. still I have not heared anything from them.

dear admin
same thing with me....
my file reached with CIC on 2 July but still not heard any thing from CIC, i have sent a email to them, but revert is awaited in 15-25 days.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
manishkapoor18 said:
Hi all just came back from GOA..
after a refreshing break guess what was waiting for me @ home ....

My application sent back from CIC after a longgg wait

reason for rejection " THE EMPLOYMENT LETTERS FROM MY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER DOES NOT PROVIDESUFFICENT EVIDENCE THAT U PERFORMED THE ACTIONS DESCRIBED IN THE LEAD STATEMENT FOR OCCUPATION (MYCASE 3142.) or THAT YOU PERFORMED A SUBSTANTIAL NUMBER OF MAIN DUTIES OF THE OCCUPATION AS SET OUT IN THE OCCUPATION DESCRIPTION ."

SO my app was deemed incomplete .

Huh'n :( :( :( :( :(

Any ways!! I will send it back 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Guys will need u all to tell me few things mean while I will have to go back to all my 4 employers to get the exp certificates redone (BY BEGGING THEM :mad: :mad: :mad:).

1 > do I need to fill all forms once again or( just add the new exp letters with main duties described clearly and the set of all docs returned by CIC.

2> I have 5 y 10 months work exp in 3142 ie physio . to qualify as 3142 and claim 4+ yr bracket exp point Do I need to get all 4 previous employers
or any one of them where I have worked more than 1 year I should get a new certificate and rest all exp letters with designation /sal/number of hours /week and tenure . ( old exp without main duties ) can be sent and I can still claim 4+ years of work exp points ...

Please Advise guys
Will ask lot of other doubts very soon so please gear up MY target is to send the app again by tuesday evening
THANKS
very sad to know when did they return ur application and did they assign u uci no. did u get any infortion before throhgh email or call center

RMMR

Aug 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-07-08
AOR Received.
PER - 2013-10-04
Med's Request
2013-12-13
Dear Friends,

There is a happy news from me that I have received PER mail through my consultant. Pl update.

NOC - 0211
App sent - 2013-07-05 ( from canada)
App received - 2013-07-08 ( Acording to the consultant)
PER received - 2013-10-04

All the best for the awaiting friends.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
ati007 said:
Just want to know that My file was returned on 27th August, 2013 NOC:1112 Due to CAP Reached, what is the expected time of receiving my file. Plz reply
it should have reached u first week of october.did u know by email as ur file wsa retirned and did they mention ur uci no in email.

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
manishkapoor18 said:
Hi all just came back from GOA..
after a refreshing break guess what was waiting for me @ home ....
My application sent back from CIC after a longgg wait
reason for rejection " THE EMPLOYMENT LETTERS FROM MY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER DOES NOT PROVIDESUFFICENT EVIDENCE THAT U PERFORMED THE ACTIONS DESCRIBED IN THE LEAD STATEMENT FOR OCCUPATION (MYCASE 3142.) or THAT YOU PERFORMED A SUBSTANTIAL NUMBER OF MAIN DUTIES OF THE OCCUPATION AS SET OUT IN THE OCCUPATION DESCRIPTION ."
SO my app was deemed incomplete .
Huh'n :( :( :( :(
Any ways!! I will send it back 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Guys will need u all to tell me few things mean while I will have to go back to all my 4 employers to get the exp certificates redone (BY BEGGING THEM :mad: :mad: :mad:).

1 > do I need to fill all forms once again or( just add the new exp letters with main duties described clearly and the set of all docs returned by CIC.
lamia said:
Dear Forumites who are resending their applications,

Kindly note the updated forms to avoid filling old ones:

Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence[IMM 5620] (PDF, 26 KB) March 2013

Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 55 KB) April 2013

Document Checklist [IMM 5612] (PDF, 233 KB) May 2013

Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] May 2013

Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 366 KB) July 2013

Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 79 KB) September 2013
2> I have 5 y 10 months work exp in 3142 ie physio . to qualify as 3142 and claim 4+ yr bracket exp point Do I need to get all 4 previous employers
or any one of them where I have worked more than 1 year I should get a new certificate and rest all exp letters with designation /sal/number of hours /week and tenure . ( old exp without main duties ) can be sent and I can still claim 4+ years of work exp points ...

To claim for +4 you must send certificate including the same period of time not only 1 year.

Please Advise guys
Will ask lot of other doubts very soon so please gear up MY target is to send the app again by tuesday evening
THANKS
[/quote]

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
singh2901 said:
Hello Seniors,

Thanks and Regards
Singh
lamia said:
Guys if you are not fully aware about the full procedure of CIC checking steps .... check the following link. ... hope it helps.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/step-by-step-processing-of-fsw-application-by-cio-and-vo-t137628.0.html

Andy007

Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CastroHawk said:
well regarding the first question only...how many persons on our forum got any reference checks till now?!! (away from one strange case in the past that was thought to be some kind of a joke between manager- employee :))
i mean till now we hear of rejections due to lack of job descriptions letters or provided but not convincing job descriptions, not matching job duties,..etc...but did any body actually got reference checked???!! did they call ur HR or ur job seniors???!!! i don't think so...DEAR ADMINS and Co-FORUMITIES, PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG
Why are you scared of refrence check?, I see so many people asking whether they will ask employer or not, whether they will check back statement or not?
If we are genuine all these questions should not bother us.

chintan88

Oct 6, 2013
Hi friends,
I'm scoring 71 points and was interested in 2147 NOC. As it is already reached its cap what other options are available for me.
What if I manage to get Canadian employer offer letter? Still I need to wait for new NOC (2014) ?

Thanks in advance

ankit1703

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
N.A. for NDVO
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
18-08-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for Dream Come true
Hi Guys,

Congrats to all who are within cap. the cap for my NOC i.e 2147 reached and sadly m out of it as my application reached on 19th August. Thanks to all for their support and time.

Guys one advice i would require, can you guys suggest me some similar forum for Australia ? or does anyone has some top hand info on Australia??

Also can you help me that would IT (especially Testing) profession listed into FSWP ?

Jatpunjabi

May 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
passport request 06-01-2014
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
Friends,
I received PER on dated 15/07/2013
but did not receive AOR from NDVO till now

Should i contact CIO or NDVO via e-mail or wait ?

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
if you have arranged employment its not reqd to be within cap

ref.

About the application cap

Due to the large number of applications we get, we can only consider a limited number of applications per year. Between May 4, 2013, and April 30, 2014, we will consider no more than 5,000 complete FSW applications for processing. Within the 5,000 cap, we will consider no more than 300 applications per eligible occupation for processing within this same time frame.

This does not apply if you:
•have a valid offer of arranged employment, or
•are applying under the PhD stream (there is a cap of 1,000 applications in this stream, from May 4, 2013 to April 30, 2014).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp?expand=jobs#jobs
chintan88 said:
Hi friends,
I'm scoring 71 points and was interested in 2147 NOC. As it is already reached its cap what other options are available for me.
What if I manage to get Canadian employer offer letter? Still I need to wait for new NOC (2014) ?

Thanks in advance

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
I hope they CPP-O pull back all the apps from NDVO and send us MR.

andriyfed

Aug 28, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Aug 2013
Nomination.....
PER 20 NOV 2013
chintan88 said:
Hi friends,

Thanks in advance
If you get job offer and the employer has a positive Labour Market Opinion from HRSDC, you can apply any time and do not need to wait for new NOC (2014)