+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Re: Medical request and RPRF

Chinook said:
Let me enumerate in detail my case. This should answer some questions raised in the forum today

08th May2013 .. Application received at CIC
20th Jun 2013 .. CC was charged
24th Jul 2013 .. "PER" E mail received from CIC (Probably a couple of days later ECAS showed "In Process" - I do not know as I never checked)
05th Sep 2013 .. Received two E mails from CPPO one for MR and other for RPRF and addl Document request
06th Sep 2013 .. ECAS had second added line " We have started processing your application on 6th Sep 13

Medical Request:
The E mail had detailed instructions how and where to get the Medicals done. It also had an IME form in pdf exclusively made on my name with a bar code. This form was generated by CPPO based on my application. I was required to get the form printed and take it with me for the medical.
When I wanted to get an appointment with a CIC Doctor, the receptionist asked for the Reference number printed on my form and she could retrieve all my info in her system since their office is "E-enabled". I got my appointment 1n 10 days. I was asked to bring my passport, the copy of IME form and $ 400 medical fee. Since they are E enabled I was not required to carry 4 copies of my passport size photo. Otherwise you have to provide them with 4 copies of photo.

The medical took close to 1hr 30 min. Mostly waiting time. They do X ray for TB check, Blood test for HIV and cyphillis, Urine test for microscopic exam for blood, albumin etc. and general physical exam by the Doctor. There is no need to go fasting for these tests. The Doctor's office told me that they would send the report electronically to CIC. within 3 days once the lab results come.

(The medical exam costs anywhere between $300-500 [a rip off] across USA and appointment waiting time 3-25 days)

RPRF

The E mail had detailed instructions how to make RPRF payment which is CA$ 490 per adult.
I went to the designated CIC web site, created an account on my name and made the payment through CC for RPRF. At the end of payment the receipt came in a pdf file with bar code(Receipt number) and a few blank columns. You are required to print two hard copies of the receipt; fill the required info in the blank columns in hand writing (Your name, DOB, Client ID,Address, Zip code, and contact telephone numberwith area code); retain one copy for your record and send other copy with other requested docs to CPPO.

That is all what I have done and hopefully I have followed CIC instructions diligently.
Now waiting to hear from CPPO for PPR.

As I can see from the forum, the procedures and requirements adopted by the Visa offices vary.
Thanks for sharing ... What about POF alongwith MR ?

Ewy2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
28-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
15-5-2014 (Currently a PR)

thanks Chinok...Glad my file will be processed by CPP-O

DR-DARKMAN

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sent along
IELTS Request
sent along
FINALLY GOT THE MEDICAL FORMS FROM CPP-O

MUCH MUCH STRESS .... RELIEVED

BTW .. I ALSO HAD REQUEST TO RPR FEES PAYMENT

BUT NO BANK STATEMENT ... TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THAT I SENT 4 MONTHES STATEMENT INITIALLY WITH MY APPLICATION

THX ALL .. THX ISLANDBABE FOR UR INTEREST AND ALL UR EFFORTS IN THIS FORUM & SPREADSHEET WHICH IS PERFECT AND GIVE A GREAT IDEA ABOUT WHEN TO EXPECT NEXT STEP ... REALLY GREAT

..WISH U ALL BEST OF LUCK

DR-DARKMAN

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sent along
IELTS Request
sent along
DR-DARKMAN said:

BUT NO BANK STATEMENT ... TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THAT I SENT 4 MONTHES STATEMENT INITIALLY WITH MY APPLICATION

THX ALL .. THX ISLANDBABE FOR UR INTEREST AND ALL UR EFFORTS IN THIS FORUM & SPREADSHEET WHICH IS PERFECT AND GIVE A GREAT IDEA ABOUT WHEN TO EXPECT NEXT STEP ... REALLY GREAT

+1 FOR ISLANDBABE FOR UR CONCERN

samlap

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Send with Applications
IELTS Request
Send with Applications
Med's Request
26-09-2013
Med's Done....
27-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013

Chinook said:
Let me enumerate in detail my case. This should answer some questions raised in the forum today

08th May2013 .. Application received at CIC
20th Jun 2013 .. CC was charged
24th Jul 2013 .. "PER" E mail received from CIC (Probably a couple of days later ECAS showed "In Process" - I do not know as I never checked)
05th Sep 2013 .. Received two E mails from CPPO one for MR and other for RPRF and addl Document request
06th Sep 2013 .. ECAS had second added line " We have started processing your application on 6th Sep 13

Medical Request:
The E mail had detailed instructions how and where to get the Medicals done. It also had an IME form in pdf exclusively made on my name with a bar code. This form was generated by CPPO based on my application. I was required to get the form printed and take it with me for the medical.
When I wanted to get an appointment with a CIC Doctor, the receptionist asked for the Reference number printed on my form and she could retrieve all my info in her system since their office is "E-enabled". I got my appointment 1n 10 days. I was asked to bring my passport, the copy of IME form and $ 400 medical fee. Since they are E enabled I was not required to carry 4 copies of my passport size photo. Otherwise you have to provide them with 4 copies of photo.

The medical took close to 1hr 30 min. Mostly waiting time. They do X ray for TB check, Blood test for HIV and cyphillis, Urine test for microscopic exam for blood, albumin etc. and general physical exam by the Doctor. There is no need to go fasting for these tests. The Doctor's office told me that they would send the report electronically to CIC. within 3 days once the lab results come.

(The medical exam costs anywhere between $300-500 [a rip off] across USA and appointment waiting time 3-25 days)

RPRF

The E mail had detailed instructions how to make RPRF payment which is CA$ 490 per adult.
I went to the designated CIC web site, created an account on my name and made the payment through CC for RPRF. At the end of payment the receipt came in a pdf file with bar code(Receipt number) and a few blank columns. You are required to print two hard copies of the receipt; fill the required info in the blank columns in hand writing (Your name, DOB, Client ID,Address, Zip code, and contact telephone numberwith area code); retain one copy for your record and send other copy with other requested docs to CPPO.

That is all what I have done and hopefully I have followed CIC instructions diligently.
Now waiting to hear from CPPO for PPR.

As I can see from the forum, the procedures and requirements adopted by the Visa offices vary.
Hi Chinook,

Are we supposed to email the RPRF receipt or send it on mail. I actually emailed them the receipt. In my email from CIC, it asked me to email it.

Thank you

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
DR-DARKMAN said:

Congrats friend !!!! Nice to hear this

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
AK2147 said:
Congrats friend !!!! Nice to hear this
LVO please response .... When we will hear from LVO ?

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great, good to hear, now get ready to lose even more money :)

CPP-O guys can I tell you its really really hard for the rest of us not to be a bit jealous of you all :) All the best to you and PLEASE stick around and share your landing stories about getting SIN cards, Bank accounts, credit cards, building credit history, job hunt and well as apartment/house hunting etc. ;D

DR-DARKMAN said:

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
islandbabe said:
Great, good to hear, now get ready to lose even more money :)

CPP-O guys can I tell you its really really hard for the rest of us not to be a bit jealous of you all :) All the best to you and PLEASE stick around and share your landing stories about getting SIN cards, Bank accounts, credit cards, building credit history, job hunt and well as apartment/house hunting etc. ;D
That's true. I am seriously jealous with CPP-O

ursk2792

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hello guys
Can anyone share your thoughts about the presence of NOC 2174 for next year?
Will it be available for next year ?
Also will there be any change or will be the same process as this year ?
Do you thinks its a good option to try under other PNP programs like BC PNP programs for Permanent Residence or its better to wait till next year for FSW 2014?
Pls share your thoughts
Thanks

Chinook

Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO (Ottawa)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 13
Doc's Request.
Updated POF requested with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
CPPO does not send AOR
Med's Request
6th Sep 13
Med's Done....
23rd Sep 13
Passport Req..
11th Oct 13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamping on 17th Oct / Received back passport on 2nd Nov 2013
LANDED..........
29th Aug 2014 (Beaver Creek YT)
MR & POF

The E mail on RPRF had the request for addl POF (6 months updated bank statements)
Specifically I did not want to mention about POF in my recent post as it had given room for lot of discussions and enough concerns to many members.
As I had said requirements and procedure followed by VOs differ.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No one knows which jobs will be on the list next year, but yes it may be on it. Next year they are adopting a different system ....An Expression of Interest System (EOI) modeled after the Australian system...google and read up on it. If you can qualify for a PNP program then go ahead and apply...if it fails you still have to Federal Option.

ursk2792 said:
Hello guys
Can anyone share your thoughts about the presence of NOC 2174 for next year?
Will it be available for next year ?
Also will there be any change or will be the same process as this year ?
Do you thinks its a good option to try under other PNP programs like BC PNP programs for Permanent Residence or its better to wait till next year for FSW 2014?
Pls share your thoughts
Thanks

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
Congrats to all CCPO applicants. The speed at which your files are being dealt with is amazing. I hope other VOs would pick a cue...

BTW, the wait from CIC lately is very worrying especially for NOC 2147. God help us!

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Iby, did you see the Cap Count last week for your NOC?....it was at 290.

iby2147 said:
Congrats to all CCPO applicants. The speed at which your files are being dealt with is amazing. I hope other VOs would pick a cue...

BTW, the wait from CIC lately is very worrying especially for NOC 2147. God help us!

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
Yes islandbabe, I saw it.

It seems I may be out but I just want to wait and see as we can't really tell the workings of CIC. It would be much clearer when they announce that the Cap has been reached, and after then from the forum we will know when last anyone from the NOC was charged.

I am already making plans for Oz. It is such a shame that the employment reference caused all this. But at least I am better prepared for next year if this doesn't work out. Thanks for asking