+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

papilo

Jul 19, 2013
Hello House, I will be receiving my bank statement , which has delayed my for so long, by Tuesday. However , I am skeptical about being in the cap for NOC 3142, considering the exponential increase to 103 in the last update. I will therefore need advise if I should go ahead and apply or take another route. Thank you

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Tania2013 said:
You are the first one who doesn't answer kindly on question asked,so please don't you say to anyone what should we do. I don't think you own this forum. And second,this is forum for all immigrants and it looks like Indian immigration service. Sorry to see it mustbevery bad to live there if all of you are so running away,but you don't have a right to tell us what to do and what not to do.
Tania I think u r over reacting.. He is spreadsheet moderator and serving selflessly and has all the right to ask forum mates to update data..
This is nt the way to pay such selfless service..
It's nt fair to judge ppl this way

swissfswp

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Nomination.....
11-10-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2014
Tania2013 said:
You are the first one who doesn't answer kindly on question asked,so please don't you say to anyone what should we do. I don't think you own this forum. And second,this is forum for all immigrants and it looks like Indian immigration service. Sorry to see it mustbevery bad to live there if all of you are so running away,but you don't have a right to tell us what to do and what not to do.
Tania - what you have written is offensive. Especially if you consider going to a multi-cultural country like Canada.
And I am not coming from India, indeed from Switzerland, and I find this forum very helpful, and not at all like an "Indian immigration service".
Everyone (including yourself) is equal on this forum in that we are all, for whatever reasons, trying to emigrate to the land of the Maple Leaf.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
DenR said:
my CC was charged on Sept 11th, plz update the spreadsheet
updated.. congrats :)

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
Tania2013 said:
You are the first one who doesn't answer kindly on question asked,so please don't you say to anyone what should we do. I don't think you own this forum. And second,this is forum for all immigrants and [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]it looks like Indian immigration service[/size][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size]. Sorry to see it mustbevery bad to live there if all of you are so running away,but you don't have a right to tell us what to do and what not to do.
Doesn't sound nice.

maplegreen

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tania2013 said:
My dear Tania. Everyone is equal here. No one is superior or inferior. Just Relax ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

rezas1978

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013 PER...............: 12-08-2013
Med's Request
25-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Passport Req..
09-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2014
Tania2013 said:
Dear Tania,

I am not Indian as well, but what I have learned from my Indian colleagues and friends over years, is that they build up very strong societies where ever they find each other, they share their knowledge and experience to become socially and economically stronger and more successful than many other nations.

Just take a look at "App. by VO" tab in the tracking sheet, and you find out that nearly 300 applicants out of 700 are from India (as their VO is New Delhi). These people have shared their experience and details of their application from day one. If you see many posts from Indian friends, is only due their vast contribution in helping others.

I applaud for these great people who are very good representatives for their truly civilized country...

maplegreen

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rezas1978 said:
Dear Tania,

I am not Indian as well, but what I have learned from my Indian colleagues and friends over years, is that they build up very strong societies where ever they find each other, they share their knowledge and experience to become socially and economically stronger and more successful than many other nations.

Just take a look at "App. by VO" tab in the tracking sheet, and you find out that nearly 300 applicants out of 700 are from India (as their VO is New Delhi). These people have shared their experience and details of their application from day one. If you see many posts from Indian friends, is only due their vast contribution in helping others.

I applaud for these great people who are very good representatives for their truly civilized country...
+ 1 for you mate. You made us proud. Thanks a lot :) :) :) :) :)

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
rezas1978 said:
Dear Tania,

+1 for you...

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Tania2013 said:
You are the first one who doesn't answer kindly on question asked,so please don't you say to anyone what should we do. I don't think you own this forum. And second,this is forum for all immigrants and it looks like Indian immigration service. Sorry to see it must be very bad to live there if all of you are so running away,but you don't have a right to tell us what to do and what not to do.
Tania Please take back the comments you made. I don't agree with the remarks you made about the forum.
All the members are equal in is the forum. This forum is specially to help each other for the PR process and not meant for to venting out your remarks about others.

vncntybnz

Star Member
Sep 14, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2014 App_Received: May 14, 2014 DD_Encashed: August 19, 2014 PER_Received: September 2, 2014
Med's Request
October 1, 2014
Med's Done....
October 3, 2014 Med_Sent......: October 14, 2014 Med_Received: October 18, 2014
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014 PP_Rec'd by VO: October 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014 Decision Made: October 30, 2014 VISA_Received: November 8, 2014
LANDED..........
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
Hi guys! I just need your advice so badly. I got my IELTS results this week:
OVERALL 6.5
Listening 6.5
Reading 5.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 6.5

Basing on my ielts scores, am I eligible to apply for the federal skilled workers program? If I am, how many points will i be getting for language skills? Or do I need to retake the ielts exam???

I would greatly appreciate your response. Thank you.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
vncntybnz said:
OVERALL 6.5
Listening 6.5
Reading 5.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 6.5

Basing on my ielts scores, am I eligible to apply for the federal skilled workers program? If I am, how many points will i be getting for language skills? Or do I need to retake the ielts exam???

Sorry u r nt eligible.. U need 6 each min

Retake IELTS..
Wat NOC u wanna apply for?

rezas1978

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013 PER...............: 12-08-2013
Med's Request
25-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Passport Req..
09-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2014
vncntybnz said:
OVERALL 6.5
Listening 6.5
Reading 5.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 6.5

The minimum language threshold is (Canadian Language Benchmark 7) in all four language skill areas (speaking, listening, reading and writing)

CLB7 = (L:6, R:6, S:6, W:6) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

Unfortunately you will have to retake IELTS before you apply.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
vncntybnz said:
Here are the Points which you will get
Listening 6.5 - 4 Points
Reading 5.5 - 0 Points
Writing 6.5 - 5 Points
Speaking 6.5 - 5 Points
Referring the below link I calculated your points.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg73

Total = 14 Points. But 6 in each band of IELTS is required for FSW.

maplegreen

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vncntybnz said:
OVERALL 6.5
Listening 6.5
Reading 5.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 6.5

Unfortunately U don't qualify. Reading 5.5 is not accepted. You need min 6 in each module........