+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

melkouk

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
sunnytheshine said:
Its over 30 days now, no reply from CIC to my query regarding my file status.
I have not received my PER mail yet. :(
Not even been charged? nothing ? wow.. :eek:

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
melkouk said:
Not even been charged? nothing ? wow.. :eek:
my mode of payment was DD
and my ECAS status is IN PROCESS

i have mailed CIC on 9th aug , 12th aug and 4th sep
NO REPLY

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]

Curiosa ...Aabbhhii ...madman ...Samanir ...Amrkamal86
Any news friends? ?? ..... WISH ALL OF YOU ALL THE BEST

[size=12pt]Vj_ae ...ESZB ..... you must have got your PER's .... share your good news.

Jeric77 .... being in process is a good sign.

I hope and believe that this week will come holding the best annunciation for all of you God willing. ;D ;D ;D

harmeet22

May 28, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Dear All,

My CC was charged on the 30th July and I haven't heard from CIC since then. I have tried calling them many but it seems they have no updates about the whereabouts of my file. The agent advised me to email to CIC with the application details so I mailed them about 6 weeks ago and I have not heard from them since. I just want to know if I made it or not so I can look at other options. This is such a waste of time and resources. I am stuck in the middle of nowhere.

Please provide me with your valuable feedback as usual.

Cheers and Good Luck to all.

Best Regards

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
harmeet22 said:
Dear All,

My CC was charged on the 30th July and I haven't heard from CIC since then. I have tried calling them many but it seems they have no updates about the whereabouts of my file. The agent advised me to email to CIC with the application details so I mailed them about 6 weeks ago and I have not heard from them since. I just want to know if I made it or not so I can look at other options. This is such a waste of time and resources. I am stuck in the middle of nowhere.

Best Regards
same here
we r in the same boat

melkouk

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Which NOC and when did you apply? I take it its 2174 like sunnytheshine?
they should have replied within the 20 working days and it seems they havent. :(
harmeet22 said:
Dear All,

Best Regards

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
manishkapoor18 said:
I dont have UCI yet ...
Please suggest how to get one
Do u have UCI ,what does your ECAS say ?? please share
contact CIC+1-613-944-4000

To know the status of your application by calling cic
from outside canadadial-0016139444000
select
1 for Englishthen
1 for foreign affair
2 for immigration
call is being transferred to cicthen
1 for English
2 for status
1 for PR
8 digit client id number will be askedlisten the request 3 times without entering client id number
remember they might tell you we dont have access to the system, you should call them 1 more day, if they says again try it again.
tell them i have an application in progress and i want to know the client ID number. i did the same and it worked.

Q. How can I know the status of my application?
A. In reality you can't. But if you have sent your application 8 ~ 10 weeks ago, then you can email at cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca to get the status of your application. You will have to send them your Last name, First name, Date of Birth, Country of Birth in order to get the notification. You will receive a reply by email within 20 working days.Always check updated time under Economic Classes here.

Q. How to contact CIC via Phone Number?
A. Following are the Call Center numbers of CIC. Please follow IVR accordingly.NOTE: It is not necessary that you will get information about Federal Skilled Worker Program. Do not call them before time [8 ~ 10 weeks], they will NOT be able to help you!
Inside Canada: 1-888-242‑2100
Outside Canada: 1-613-944-4000

Q. Whenever I call on these numbers, a machine says “this service is not available in your area”. What to do?
A. If you are dialing a toll free number from outside Canada, you will hear this message. However, many of you will still hear this tape even if you dial “Outside Canada” number.
The way around this is to get a prepaid calling card and dial using that. It'll help you bypass this message when the call is transferred and will let you connect with Immigration Department. You can try Skype, Google Voice services as well.

harmeet22

May 28, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
lamia said:
contact CIC+1-613-944-4000

To know the status of your application by calling cic
from outside canadadial-0016139444000
select
1 for Englishthen
1 for foreign affair
2 for immigration
call is being transferred to cicthen
1 for English
2 for status
1 for PR
8 digit client id number will be askedlisten the request 3 times without entering client id number
remember they might tell you we dont have access to the system, you should call them 1 more day, if they says again try it again.
tell them i have an application in progress and i want to know the client ID number. i did the same and it worked.

Q. How can I know the status of my application?
A. In reality you can't. But if you have sent your application 8 ~ 10 weeks ago, then you can email at cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca to get the status of your application. You will have to send them your Last name, First name, Date of Birth, Country of Birth in order to get the notification. You will receive a reply by email within 20 working days.Always check updated time under Economic Classes here.

Q. How to contact CIC via Phone Number?
A. Following are the Call Center numbers of CIC. Please follow IVR accordingly.NOTE: It is not necessary that you will get information about Federal Skilled Worker Program. Do not call them before time [8 ~ 10 weeks], they will NOT be able to help you!
Inside Canada: 1-888-242‑2100
Outside Canada: 1-613-944-4000

Q. Whenever I call on these numbers, a machine says “this service is not available in your area”. What to do?
A. If you are dialing a toll free number from outside Canada, you will hear this message. However, many of you will still hear this tape even if you dial “Outside Canada” number.
The way around this is to get a prepaid calling card and dial using that. It'll help you bypass this message when the call is transferred and will let you connect with Immigration Department. You can try Skype, Google Voice services as well.
Thanks for the feedback. But I have tried all these options. At one moment I got really close to getting the UCI # but then the agent replied saying that she doesn't have access to the application sent from outside Canada and she asked me to send an email to CIC.

harmeet22

May 28, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
melkouk said:
Which NOC and when did you apply? I take it its 2174 like sunnytheshine?
they should have replied within the 20 working days and it seems they havent. :(
NOC 2147

My details are on the Spreadsheet.

daringnaren

Star Member
May 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2013 PER...............: 05-09-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-13
IELTS Request
8(Sent with app)
Med's Request
30-01-14
Med's Done....
10-02-14
Passport Req..
30-01-14 PP Sent.............:11-02-14 DM ..........:03-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-05-2014
sunnytheshine said:
Its over 30 days now, no reply from CIC to my query regarding my file status.
I have not received my PER mail yet. :(
Hold on tight bro... Dont worry.... If your payment type is DD why dont you talk to the relationship manager of the bank to know the status. I have nice experience with mine and at least they tried to keep me posted.

Call CIC and ask for UCI, they might have missed to acknowledge you... Anyways, dont lose hope... You will be there in the cap...

Tania2013

Sep 5, 2013
Egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends, is there anyone Vienna VO who got PER and contacted Vienna office and what did they answered?

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
daringnaren said:
Hold on tight bro... Dont worry.... If your payment type is DD why dont you talk to the relationship manager of the bank to know the status. I have nice experience with mine and at least they tried to keep me posted.

Call CIC and ask for UCI, they might have missed to acknowledge you... Anyways, dont lose hope... You will be there in the cap...
I have my UCI and status is IN PROCESS

daringnaren

Star Member
May 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2013 PER...............: 05-09-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-13
IELTS Request
8(Sent with app)
Med's Request
30-01-14
Med's Done....
10-02-14
Passport Req..
30-01-14 PP Sent.............:11-02-14 DM ..........:03-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-05-2014
sunnytheshine said:
I have my UCI and status is IN PROCESS
Then there is no need to worry... they just missed to acknoledge your app/send PER.. Check with CIC if they have your correct email id...

You would be the one to receive AOR directly ... goodluck!!

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
harmeet22 said:
NOC 2147
My details are on the Spreadsheet.
Dear harmeet,
Having your CC charged it a gr8 bright sign... I believe so.

But regarding being on the spreadsheet doesn't mean that we have to go and check your details there before answering your questions.

Kindly uptade you profile to make your case clear (like other's on the Forum)

I know it shall take 5 minutes of time but will immensely benefit as every time referring to spreadsheet to look up details of a particular member in case he/she needs advice may not be practical for all .....
Even Basic info like...
1. NOC
2. Visa Office
3. App received date
4. PER received date shall be enough..
Let me give steps on how to update for ease of all..
1. Go to profile section on top right of the forum
2. Go to "Forum Profile Information" under " Modify Profile" on the Left side panel
3. Scroll down and update Visa Office, NOC Code, App Filed (mention App filed date and PER date here if received)
4. Hit "Change Profile" to save
Advice: Leave everything else blank as it un-necessarily takes up page when you post something and everyone needs to scroll down to see next post (if you are browsing via smartphone or tablets).

Your cooperation is highly appreciated.