+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
MSNAIR said:
Thanks
ADMIN Pl update my details

Visa Office-New Delhi
Self calculated points-70
Relative in Canada-No
Job offer-No
PCC Sent-Partial
Receiving time-9.08am
Signed by-Dexter
Destination-Toronto,ON
Thanks & Updated.

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aami786pk said:
i am 6th June but still.didn't hear anything from.cio even my dd has not been encashed I am too worry.mailed them.and tried call center got.same.answer as.u
Hi, well i think we need to wait and wait, thats what we are doing.Atleast the call center should provide some information and acknowledge the applicant's concern. Lets see whats in waiting store for us! tke cre

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
inspectorbharat said:
Hi Maina,
I've tried calling the call center thrice, everytime the agent say that they dont have any information on applications sent from outside Canada. Sent an email yesterday however the response time is 20 working days -its killing me..

Rgrds
I know waiting is hard.. Most of us hv been thru this.. Anyways u wil receive PER in max to max couple of weeks.. N in b/w if u wanna try ur luck Fo UCI den call them Monday ..
I called them many many many times to get my UCI num ..

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maina said:
I know waiting is hard.. Most of us hv been thru this.. Anyways u wil receive PER in max to max couple of weeks.. N in b/w if u wanna try ur luck Fo UCI den call them Monday ..
I called them many many many times to get my UCI num ..
Thanks for your encouragement,will try again on monday and see.

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
Dear Forum Members,

My brother applied for FSW 2013 and his file reached CIC on 2nd July . He applied under NOC 2147.. What are his chances of making CAP.

And CIC is currently working on which dates?

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
ananyaram said:
hellow bros please help me i had a doubt i sent just passport copies front and back side of my passport with out notorized i send all copies like this my pass port and educations copies shold notorized or just photocopoies enough?? i did nt send all pages of my passport just i sent front and back side of pasport tell me please the requiriments of this?? should i notorized copies all the photocopies ??
There is no where that says you notarize copies of documents such as education and passport It clearly says you send copy of passport the page bearing ur photo, date and place of birth etc. and not all the pages. You are also asked to send original copy of ECA report of the qualification you are claiming point for as well as the copies(not notarized) of the evaluated credential such as certificate and transcript if available.

Basically notarizing a copy of document means to make that copy stand in place of the original document and can be legally used where the original documents are required.

ANAHUS

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
12-October-13
maina said:
Anahus as ur application reached on 13th June there is nt much to worry coz CIC is working on around these dates only.. On Monday call at call centre and ask for status update..
For safer side you can also email cic ..
Good news is on its way.. Cheer up
Thank you.I have already e-mailed them yesterday.My husband has tried calling and asking for information but the CIC agent asked him to e-mail all details.I am hoping for the best. :)

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Vancouver14 said:
Dear Forum Members,

My brother applied for FSW 2013 and his file reached CIC on 2nd July . He applied under NOC 2147.. What are his chances of making CAP.

CIC is currently checking files of June third week, ur borther may hear something from CIC after 14-15 days. Chances r bright for ur borther to make into Cap.

Would you please provide your brother details to add him in d spreadsheet:
- NOC
- VISA OFFICE
- IELTS BAND
- SELF CALCULATED POINTS
- SPOUSE IELTS INCLUDED
- RELATIVES IN CANADA
- JOB OFFER
- DEGREE
- ECA EQUIVALENCE
- JOB EXPERIENCE
- PCC SENT
- APPLICATION SENT
- APPLICATION RECEIVED
- FEE METHOD
- APP RECEIVING TIME
- APP RECEIVED BY
- DESTINATION IN CANADA

U can check latest status of CC charge here-->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE#gid=0

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
manish baissoya said:
Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations
Manish, how you make your congratulation word moving?

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
Gandalf said:
Basically notarizing a copy of document means to make that copy stand in place of the original document and can be legally used where the original documents are required.
Hi Gandalf

Sent you PM ;D ;D

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
Vancouver14 said:
Dear Forum Members,

My concern is that as per CIC Cap is already reached at 179.. Will 2nd July applicant be able to make it?

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Vancouver14 said:
My concern is that as per CIC Cap is already reached at 179.. Will 2nd July applicant be able to make it?
Yes, ur brother would be able to make into CAP.

ananyaram

Star Member
May 29, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/02/2016
Doc's Request.
YES
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
no
Gandalf said:
There is no where that says you notarize copies of documents such as education and passport It clearly says you send copy of passport the page bearing ur photo, date and place of birth etc. and not all the pages. You are also asked to send original copy of ECA report of the qualification you are claiming point for as well as the copies(not notarized) of the evaluated credential such as certificate and transcript if available.

thanq for u r reply brov ,,, i had one more small doubt ,, photocopys should b colord? or black and white also fine??? what about the date of birth certifcate ?? i dont have date of birth certificate becoze in india no one cant issue who born before 1989 so i dont have for instead date f birth certificate wht can i produce for proof of dob

GM1987

Oct 3, 2012
New Delhi, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-6-2013
Vancouver14 said:
Its little tight but still chances are good. From the spreadsheet maintained by this forum, we can say (guess), CIC is currently processing 3rd Week of June. And they still have about 120 more seats to fill. Your brother is from 1 week of July, so I guess he will make it.

So hope for the best.