+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
minhas82 said:
I am a June 2010 applicant from New Delhi visa office (India)

I have a query friends. My present residential address is different from the address mentioned in the Passport. If I apply for a PCC from Reginal passport office/Passport Seva Kendra:

1. How much time will be taken by Passport office to issue PCC?
2. Is a physical verification of the present residential address conducted by the Passport office?
Hi Minhas, I got my PCC and it was a similar case as yours. I took my new address proof with me and at every window i told them that i am here for PCC so that they dont cancel my passport in a hurry as they hardly get PCC cases so be cautious. Well PCC is a same day delivery, means when you go you will get it. (The lady who takes picture asked if you have changed your address why dont you apply for fresh passport with new address so i said, i have to go somewhere urgent so i will do that once i am back). Second, no they dont do physical residential address verification. They do verification when you apply for passport '(fresh/renewal) or you are in a Govt. Job because at the time of passport issue for a govt. employee there is no requirement for police verification as they get NOC from their office so in that case they go for police Verification because passport office don't have police story about the applicant when they issued the passport. You must have been through with police verification at the time of new passport, so that will work for you for 10 years. Dont worry, go bindaas and get it, but if lets say for 0.0001% they go for police verification that too wont take more than 10 days once you apply... so dont worry. PCC is valid for 6 months in India if issued by passport office. They will give you 2 copies of PCC, and get a signature on third one and keep it and stamp the detail of your PCC on one of your passport pages that you have received PCC for CANADA and PCC number. So all the best...

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
[/quote]
Its good see a sign of hope for NOC 1112 applicants of last week of May as ANALYST is saying that his relationship Manager told him that his DD was charged. His file was received by CIO on 31st may,2013. hence this means that applicants till 31st May should wait to hear good news. :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :)

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Indian economy doing down day by day.... dollar is increasing... ppl on strike @ NDVO...
and most important i am still waiting for my PER mail ;)

whats going on in INDIA

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
guys...im july 29th applicant under 2131. any guess how many more days I have to wait considering the current scenario?

Mona76

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 may 2014
Doc's Request.
Send
IELTS Request
Send
File Transfer...
13 august 2014
Med's Request
18 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
4 March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10 July and submitted on 12 july
VISA ISSUED...
3 sep 2015
ati007 said:
Its good see a sign of hope for NOC 1112 applicants of last week of May as ANALYST is saying that his relationship Manager told him that his DD was charged. His file was received by CIO on 31st may,2013. hence this means that applicants till 31st May should wait to hear good news. :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :)
Yes u r right before analyst post i was thinking the game is over but now again raised my hopes. Do u stay in pakistan i am also pakistan.

007arvi

Aug 27, 2013
Hi

I am also in same boat as you ..I also filed on 4 th june and till now no communication from cic .I have mailed them too and no reponse yet .I am slowly losing hope and I feel my application is on its way back :(

my agent who is in Canada refuses to call cic and find out about my application status :(

I am just keeping my fingers crossed and praying hard ..cannot take another defeat in my life

MuzafferQA

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2014
Med's Done....
22-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:05-06-2014, PPR2:17-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
three star said:
guys...im july 29th applicant under 2131. any guess how many more days I have to wait considering the current scenario?
Not before 70 days from the time of your application being received. :)

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
rohitchaudhary1976 said:
Hi Minhas, I got my PCC and it was a similar case as yours. I took my new address proof with me and at every window i told them that i am here for PCC so that they dont cancel my passport in a hurry as they hardly get PCC cases so be cautious. Well PCC is a same day delivery, means when you go you will get it. (The lady who takes picture asked if you have changed your address why dont you apply for fresh passport with new address so i said, i have to go somewhere urgent so i will do that once i am back). Second, no they dont do physical residential address verification. They do verification when you apply for passport '(fresh/renewal) or you are in a Govt. Job because at the time of passport issue for a govt. employee there is no requirement for police verification as they get NOC from their office so in that case they go for police Verification because passport office don't have police story about the applicant when they issued the passport. You must have been through with police verification at the time of new passport, so that will work for you for 10 years. Dont worry, go bindaas and get it, but if lets say for 0.0001% they go for police verification that too wont take more than 10 days once you apply... so dont worry. PCC is valid for 6 months in India if issued by passport office. They will give you 2 copies of PCC, and get a signature on third one and keep it and stamp the detail of your PCC on one of your passport pages that you have received PCC for CANADA and PCC number. So all the best...
Dear Rohitchaudhary, Thanks for sharing this. I hope you would advise me. I am not an INDIAN. But I have studied in India and stayed there 5 years. According to the CIC I must be submitted PCC from INDIA. At present I am staying in LONDON and have no relatives and friends in INDIA. Do you know how can I get PCC from INDIA?

ssnedian

Jul 10, 2013
Help Needed!!

Good Evening friends,

Just a quick question: Does London VO sends medical request via email or regular post? I live in UAE, and postal system is not good here. I doubt I wont be able to receive a regular mail. Should I send a request to VO to change the address to my hometown?

Appreciate your quick reply..

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
can anyone kindly post copy of their AOR here (deleting their info)?

it would be a great help.

Thanks.

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
MuzafferQA said:
Not before 70 days from the time of your application being received. :)
thanks for the info friend:)

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
munirask said:
Hey Forumites,
I have a query. My brother in law has moved to another city and obviously his address has changed. Do I need to inform my LVO regarding the same.
Who is the primary applicant: you or your brother-in-law? Are you informing the LVO on his behalf??