+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
faroquex said:
Finally good news. My CC has been charged. Very happy.
Congrats, ur CC charge will make 24-25 May applicants more tensed :)

FavourMercy

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faroquex said:
Yes.
Didn't expect to be charged today. Expecting next week. Going to enjoy the weekend.
Wow, that's nice
Congratulations

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Certainly this is a great news for all of us that CIC is working on 27th May applications
hoping that things will pace up from here because CIC work on applications according to time
and date whichever NOC it is ...
so from here onwards it seems inflow has gone down a bit or CIC is working at a faster pace , its on approximately 260th!!!
application according to our spreadsheet

faroquex said:
Yes.
Didn't expect to be charged today. Expecting next week. Going to enjoy the weekend.

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Hi donutbox

Thank you for your comment.

I actually wrote that post to elicit these responses and thus help keep focus and not deviate from the main objective of ISLANDBABE and other founding members that started this forum and religiously followed by others that enlisted later; to help one another. These voluntary assistances ranging from spreadsheet administration to helping folks with objective answers and guidance as they go through the web of CIC application process have helped save members thousands of Dollars that would otherwise probably be gone to immigration consultants. These selfless services of our amiable and outstanding Admins/Seniors and members alike were what endeared and are still attracting most aspiring immigrants to this forum. They can never be quantified in terms of money.

So, no one is implying that admins or forum members are not doing excellent job but on the contrary there is no iota of doubt that our fellow forumites have been terrific. I also mentioned that I support the FAQ but we also need the time tested personalised answers that have helped numerous people including yourself and me.

My take remains that we should be more responsive to answering fellow members question irrespective of their NOC codes as most are common to all NOCs and use the FAQ only when necessary for additional clarification. Some members like my humble self are not so smart as you seem to infer and would continue to asked dumb questions and seek clarification now and then.We would also continue to visit the site and read the seemly repetitive questions by newbies as these add to the beauty of the forum.It also help us remember how rusty most of us were when we initially joined the forumAny time a man wakes up is his morning

Thank you once again.

donutbox said:
It would probably be best to direct your post to the person who made the original reference to ADMIN/Seniors as I totally agree with you that "Nobody here should be particularly responsible for answering the questions but everybody should be actively involved in helping each other and discussing issues they are facing". I only made reference to "ADMIN/Seniors" simply because that's the term used by the original poster (thats I why I even referenced the term in quotes).

Like I have said though, I don't agree with duplicate post/questions. I don't mind the occasional duplicate post/questions......but as you can see from the various threads/posts on this forum, duplicates are not occasional, duplicates are the norm.

I completely disagree with you that knowledge spreads by answering the same question over and over (even if it is someone else that is answering the same question). Afterall, what would be the purpose of creating a FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) section where "newbies" can go to find answers to their frequently asked questions then?

The "knowledge" becomes fragmented/corrupted when the same questions are being asked and answered over and over, no new knowledge is being added and documented. Nothing new is being learnt.

I hardly even post or come to the forum anymore, simply because there isn't any new original questions being asked or discussed. I hardly learn anything from the forum anymore, simply because no new questions are being answered. It's like I am not contributing anything to the forum anymore and I am not gaining anything from the forum anymore....besides, I also really don't like going off topic (like I have probably just done).

What is so difficult with a "newbie" at least doing some research before posting a question? You have to also understand what makes (some) "ADMIN/Seniors" reluctant to even answer (some) duplicate questions, the reluctance is likely based on the fact that after reading the question you can clearly see that the person asking the question was just too lazy to take a few minutes to check Google or search the forum....the person simply just went ahead and started a new thread asking a question that's been answered 10-20 times before....or the person just went ahead and created a new post in a thread (e.g, FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here) asking a question that's been answered 10-20 times before in the same thread.....a perfect example of this can be seen in the FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here thread.....just go through a few of the pages and you will see.

Should have done this initially, anyway, just want to also add +1 for ursk2792's first response to the original post:

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Re: DISTURBING TRENDS

prince_of_darkness said:
Calm Down fellow forum members.
Just bcoz aberdeenguy wrote what he felt doent mean we have to wage a WAR against him.
It seems eveyone is inputting the same thing.
Calm down.
Mate Aberdeenguy, if you have any issue ask in the forum and if possible PM. I would readily help with whatever lil knowledge I have.
Calm down
Let peace and harmony prevail.
+I for you the Prince

amitind

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
CIC is going at good pace now as the number of applications per day is declining (our spreadsheet again proves to be authentic) :)

amit80203 said:

pjanjuha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
File Transfer...
9-9-2014
wow thats gr8...cic has started charging 27 may applicant
hope they will continue with this speed ;) :D :)

amitind

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AberdeenGuy said:
Hi donutbox

Thank you for your comment.

I actually wrote that post to elicit these responses and thus help keep focus and not deviate from the main objective of ISLANDBABE and other founding members that started this forum and religiously followed by others that enlisted later; to help one another. These voluntary assistances ranging from spreadsheet administration to helping folks with objective answers and guidance as they go through the web of CIC application process have helped save members thousands of Dollars that would otherwise probably be gone to immigration consultants. These selfless services of our amiable and outstanding Admins/Seniors and members alike were what endeared and are still attracting most aspiring immigrants to this forum. They can never be quantified in terms of money.

So, no one is implying that admins or forum members are not doing excellent job but on the contrary there is no iota of doubt that our fellow forumites have been terrific. I also mentioned that I support the FAQ but we also need the time tested personalised answers that have helped numerous people including yourself and me.

My take remains that we should be more responsive to answering fellow members question irrespective of their NOC codes as most are common to all NOCs and use the FAQ only when necessary for additional clarification. Some members like my humble self are not so smart as you seem to infer and would continue to asked dumb questions and seek clarification now and then.We would also continue to visit the site and read the seemly repetitive questions by newbies as these add to the beauty of the forum.It also help us remember how rusty most of us were when we initially joined the forumAny time a man wakes up is his morning

Thank you once again.
+1 for that.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
faroquex said:

congrats!!! Another 2131 and with 1 day difference from the application date!

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
faroquex said:
Excellent News. BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you, faroquex

amitind

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
faroquex said:
Congratulations !!! :) :)

ManilaToCanada

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Med's Request
04-10-2013
Med's Done....
11-10-2013
Passport Req..
29-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2013
LANDED..........
15-06-2014
amit80203 said:
absolutely :D I am right now.... congrats foroquex!!!

I'm now preparing to condition my mind for any not so good news..... :'(

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
faroquex said:
Congrats dear member

amitind

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
kewlCanada said:
Certainly this is a great news for all of us that CIC is working on 27th May applications
hoping that things will pace up from here because CIC work on applications according to time
and date whichever NOC it is ...
so from here onwards it seems inflow has gone down a bit or CIC is working at a faster pace , its on approximately 260th!!!
application according to our spreadsheet
Yup and that means our estimations are correct and that we all are going to be within the cap. :) 8) :p

vj_ae

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With God's grace, Our CC got charged just minute ago. I applied NOC 2131 and application sent May 27. Hope to receive PER soon. Good luck to all of us.