+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
saqlain77us said:
HI All

i think, i am the only poor guy who sent application in 12 May and received 16th May but still have not got any single mail. I don't know how long i need to be wait . Any suggestion from Seniors ???
Did you use a lawyer or you did it yourself?

Binn

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALUSH said:
According to My consultant, CIC considers the joint account but distribute the funds evenly between both the holders. So only half of the funds will be counted under your name.
Hi All,

In my application I have showed my settlements funds through a joint account in my wife and my name. But as per the above update if they are only going to consider half the funds then I might be in trouble. Seniors please advise.

veer1624

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
Med's Request
2nd Jan 2014
Med's Done....
13th Jan 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2nd Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 27th June
princess19 said:
Did it look like automated response or mail drafted by someone.....if it is auto generated you dont have to worry....it shud be a template they are using.

Hi

I am new to this forum.

Today I got an email from my visa office- New Delhi that the application file has been created and now the file will take 72 MONTHS to process. Can the waiting period be so high? That will be too frustrating. The online processing time says 16 months :(

NOC: 1112
Visa Office: New Delhi
IELTS Bands: 8.
Self-Calculated Points:
Spouse IELTS included: 8.
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: Msc Accounting & Finance
ECA Equivalence: Masters Degree
Job Experience:2+ years
Application Sent..... : 6-05-2013
Application Received: 9-05-2013
Signed By: Mike?
Fee Method...........: DD
PER Received:8-07-2013
ECAS Status: In process
ECAS LINE:We received your application for permanent residence on May 9, 2013
File transfered to VFO: 30-07-2013

Admin can add my details to the data sheet. Thank you

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Update to @princess "Today I got an email from my visa office- New Delhi that the application file has been created and now the file will take 72 MONTHS". It is really shocking? Did anyone in this forum whose file reached CIO before 11th May got this kind of Processing time Update? If my memory serves me right the whole purpose of backlog deletion was to have immigration just in time and was written somewhere in CIC site that now processing could be done in 6 to max 12 months. This 72 month is really shocking and another lie by CIC while making immigration rules. People with knowledge in this regard please share for the rest about this timeline Update received..... Thanx

veer1624

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
Med's Request
2nd Jan 2014
Med's Done....
13th Jan 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2nd Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 27th June
Did it look like automated response or mail drafted by someone.....if it is auto generated you dont have to worry....it shud be a template they are using

harsh4nature

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
veer1624 said:
Did it look like automated response or mail drafted by someone.....if it is auto generated you dont have to worry....it shud be a template they are using
+1

saqlain77us

Jun 1, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th May 2014
Nomination.....
26 September
AOR Received.
04 November
i did myself ....

GMP_13

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 25-07-2013 AOR 06-09-2013
harsh4nature said:
Did you confirm your email id with CIC?
Do you have UCI no?

The best option is to call them and try your luck.
Next option is to send an email with all details and wait for the reply. It take 3-4 weeks.

I am still waiting for PER, my file reach on 10th May and CC charged on 8th July.
I think, I will break Tolete's 29 days record �:p

Don't loose hope, good news is on the way...so far everyone whose CC or DD has been encashed have received PER. I can understand ur state of mind but stay positive, u will soon receive ur PER.

Happy waiting!

Md.Azad

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Australia
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
17-09-2013
AOR Received.
02-10-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Hi Seniors,

My application received on 16th May 2013.Payment mode is DD.
But I did not get any response yet .I phoned the CIC and asked for
UCI no.They told me that UCI no would be provided only
if someone applied from canada.

I am worried if everyting ok ?
BR/Azad

kencreech

Jul 16, 2013
saqlain77us said:
HI All

i think, i am the only poor guy who sent application in 12 May and received 16th May but still have not got any single mail. I don't know how long i need to be wait . Any suggestion from Seniors ???
Hi saqlain77us, you are not alone there. I'm here too!! Keep finger crossed. At least our package is not returned.

harsh4nature

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
GMP_13 said:
Don't loose hope, good news is on the way...so far everyone whose CC or DD has been encashed have received PER. I can understand ur state of mind but stay positive, u will soon receive ur PER.
Day by day it is hard to support myself alone.
Thanks for support!

stonecold

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abcpunjab said:
Update to @ princess "Today I got an email from my visa office- New Delhi that the application file has been created and now the file will take 72 MONTHS". It is really shocking? Did anyone in this forum whose file reached CIO before 11th May got this kind of Processing time Update? If my memory serves me right the whole purpose of backlog deletion was to have immigration just in time and was written somewhere in CIC site that now processing could be done in 6 to max 12 months. This 72 month is really shocking and another lie by CIC while making immigration rules. People with knowledge in this regard please share for the rest about this timeline Update received..... Thanx
this is really very shocking :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: IF it is really 72 month then this is really disgusting :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:.

rajeeve6600

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
October 2013
Med's Request
February 2014
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
By Jesus's grace , May 2014
harsh4nature said:
Day by day it is hard to support myself alone.
Thanks for support!
I could think of the following scenarios in ur case:

1. You applied thru a third party consultant and they might have received the PER mail in their inbox OR

2. If you are self applicant, the PER mail may be sleeping in your Junk/Spam folder. OR

3. If you have not provided any E-mail contact in your application form, CIC will send you the hard copy of PER mail through normal post to your address of communication. This is snail mail and may take 5-20 days for receiving.

Be cool...Stay positive... :)

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
stonecold said:
this is really very shocking :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: IF it is really 72 month then this is really disgusting :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:.
Only "princess19" has been forthcoming regarding this kind of mail about the timeline. Her file reached on 9th may and there are applicants before that timeline too in this forum like 5th, 6th etc. They haven't notified to this forum anything like this. So please anyone who received this kind of timeline mail(of 72 months) please share with the forum.

veer1624

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
Med's Request
2nd Jan 2014
Med's Done....
13th Jan 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2nd Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 27th June
rajeeve6600 said:
I could think of the following scenarios in ur case:

1. You applied thru a third party consultant and they might have received the PER mail in their inbox OR

2. If you are self applicant, the PER mail may be sleeping in your Junk/Spam folder. OR

3. If you have not provided any E-mail contact in your application form, CIC will send you the hard copy of PER mail through normal post to your address of communication. This is snail mail and may take 5-20 days for receiving.

Be cool...Stay positive... :)
You are just a day or 2 away to get your PER....have faith .....Baba will get that to you!!!