Visa Office......
BANGALORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
Hi friends, i applied to power engineering technology in sait. I applied on 2nd december,and i sent all the documents on 13th december. it reached the sait's office on 17 th december and i sent the career investigation report.I submitted all my documents before january 1st. now they kept my application status as WAIT LIST/APPLIED AFTER SELECTION.They said that they will start selection after february 1st. I submitted my documents before january itself but don't know what they did with my documents all these days.Really both these institutes wasted lot of my money and they are very irresponsible. now what shall i do friends???I asked them about this issue and they said that they didn't received my documents prior to february 1st,but i have proofs stating that my documents are received by the sait office on 17th december.Really they are very irresponsible with students future....please help me friendss............

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
venky7x7 said:
Hi friends, i applied to power engineering technology in sait. I applied on 2nd december,and i sent all the documents on 13th december. it reached the sait's office on 17 th december and i sent the career investigation report.I submitted all my documents before january 1st. now they kept my application status as WAIT LIST/APPLIED AFTER SELECTION.They said that they will start selection after february 1st. I submitted my documents before january itself but don't know what they did with my documents all these days.Really both these institutes wasted lot of my money and they are very irresponsible. now what shall i do friends???I asked them about this issue and they said that they didn't received my documents prior to february 1st,but i have proofs stating that my documents are received by the sait office on 17th december.Really they are very irresponsible with students future....please help me friendss............
You can ask to College in directly. Mine is also wait list although I applied on october. 2014. Wait list is common. Try applying other colleges.

venky7x7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BANGALORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
hi friend, if they keep as wait list,then i don't even felt bad about it,but they kept as wait list/applied after selection. But i applied within dead line,i paid the fee and sent the required documents before deadline,but they are lying that they didn't received my documents before dead line.i dont know ,what happened to my documents all these days in that college. i think they would have neglected my documents as they reached before christmas.Now they are saying sorry we didn't got your documents. I don't think that its a right way and fair way.

rj03

Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think you had sent you documents by mail,you should have email all the docs.
even i applied for another program at sait and got LOA in 15 days

venky7x7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BANGALORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
hi friend,thanks for ur reply. i did both of them. i sent email and i sent my documents to their office too..dont know what happened to my documents ......