+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM CONESTOGA COL, ONTARIO TO CONCORDIA UNI, QUEBEC AFTER STUDY PERMIT APPROVAL

Kulwinder66

Oct 29, 2016
Hi everyone,
I am MCA.
I got study permit approval for Conestoga College, Ontario on 15 Oct 2016 from CHC Chandigarh for Jan 2017 intake.
My course of study is 2 yrs PG Diploma in Mobile Solutions Development and even I booked my flight for the same.
Here comes the twist I got my letter of acceptance from Concordia University, Quebec for Masters in Applied Computer Science for Jan 2017 intake on 25 of Oct 2017with condition to submit my official Transcripts for Academics and IELTS scores before commencing date of my course i.e. jan 09, 2017 and asked to deposit $250 as registration on or before 15 Nov 2016 and apply for CAQ which is required for prior to apply for study permit for the state of Quebec.
As I am also interested in Masters in Computer Science in Concordia Uni But
I have already deposited fee for first sem in Conistoga College, Got GIC for $10,000 (but it is $ 11,000 for QUEBIC) before applying for study permit for conestoga Col.
I am going to apply for Official Transcripts from PTU and IELTS for Concordia Uni.
What should be the safer move Complete the procedure for Changing My DLI, course and state. Start date for both of the course is same i.e 09 Jan 2017.

Kulwinder66

Oct 29, 2016
Please reply if anyone knows:
1. Study permit approved from CHC Chd on 15 Oct 2016 ( Conestoga College, Ontario PG Dip in Mob Sol Dev 02 yrs ) for Jan 2017 intake

2. Got Acceptance for Masters in Applied Computer Science from Concordia University, Quebec on 25 Oct 2016 for Jan 2017 intake.

3. Wants to join Concordia now.

4. Viable options for me are as under:

a) Complete the formalities like registration with $ 250 and apply for CAQ and then request for Change of DLI
to CIC Here in India.

Or

b) After getting CAQ approval went to Montreal and got DLI changed at POE to Concordia from Conestoga after showing the Acceptance letter, CAQ approval.

Or

c) Go to Toronto get study permit for Conestoga apply for withdrawl and fee refund then Join Concordia.

4. Requesting good suggestions from enlightened members please.

Roch17

Jul 21, 2017
Please reply if anyone knows:
1. Study permit approved from CHC Chd on 15 Oct 2016 ( Conestoga College, Ontario PG Dip in Mob Sol Dev 02 yrs ) for Jan 2017 intake

2. Got Acceptance for Masters in Applied Computer Science from Concordia University, Quebec on 25 Oct 2016 for Jan 2017 intake.

3. Wants to join Concordia now.

4. Viable options for me are as under:

a) Complete the formalities like registration with $ 250 and apply for CAQ and then request for Change of DLI
to CIC Here in India.

Or

b) After getting CAQ approval went to Montreal and got DLI changed at POE to Concordia from Conestoga after showing the Acceptance letter, CAQ approval.

Or

c) Go to Toronto get study permit for Conestoga apply for withdrawl and fee refund then Join Concordia.

4. Requesting good suggestions from enlightened members please.
Hello kulwinder please please please help me I'm in the very position and idk what to do I heard Conestoga doesn't refund the fees ... Please share what you did and did you manage to move to Concordia were your Conestoga fees refunded??