+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

French Language Course in Islamabad, Pakistan

sam1981

Apr 22, 2013
Hello Friends.

I need some information for a friend of mine. He needs to to the French language course for express entry. here are some of my questions

1. Which French course is the right one for express entry
2. Which institute is best for such course in Pakistan ( specially from some one from Islamabad, Pakistan)
3. what should be the duration of such course to be considered for the express entry program
4. what kind of score is good enough to get max points in that category

Appreciate the help in this matter

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Friends.

I need some information for a friend of mine. He needs to to the French language course for express entry. here are some of my questions

2. Which institute is best for such course in Pakistan ( specially from some one from Islamabad, Pakistan)
3. what should be the duration of such course to be considered for the express entry program

1. Alliance Francais or find a tutor.
2. Don’t know
3. Depends on whether person knows any French and whether can immersive himself into the French language for many months. If not, years. If knows Spanish then may be faster.
4. Need B2 or advanced intermediate.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello Friends.

This was written by a forum member earlier this year, answers some of the questions you have: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/a-high-level-guide-to-learning-french-from-scratch.784800/