INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raminder_nahal said:
hi everyone

I came to Canada on a study permit on 26th July 2009 on a study permit. my program started on 30 Nov 2009. it is an 11-month full time certificate program of Network Administration and security. I have a masters degree in IT from india. I want to apply as a skilled worker. following is the infomation

Education : 25 points
Work experience : 15 points
Adaptability :5
English profeciency :16

Total is 71

I have a few questions

1) My work experience is of a Network administrator which is skill level B for 13 months from june 2008 to june 2009. but at the same time I was in my second year of my masters degree. but some how if i do some math i can pretty much have 15 hours credit (to be considered full time education) and 40-hours for work experience (which can be considered full time or equivalent part time). My employer is pretty co-operative with me and is happy to give me the letter. My question is my full time education or full time work at the same time could affect the case negatively in any way?

2) what are the details i should have in my work experience letter?
3)i have also worked on campus and have an awesome reference letter from them, should i include it in my application?
4) Do i need to stay in canada for the time my application is in process? or do i have implied status?
5) When can i apply - after july 2010 or after dec 2010? (because it be one year of legal residence in canada after july 2010 but my program started in nov 2009 )

Waiting for a reply

Thanks & regards

Raminder

You can apply in July 2010. You need to live in Canada for 1 year, It is not compulsory to complete the course.

Canada Federal Skilled Worker (Professional) Immigration
|
Federal Skilled Worker applications are assessed based on an applicant's ability to become economically established upon immigration to Canada.
In order to qualify for a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa, Canadian Federal Skilled Worker (Professional) applicants must:

* Have at least one year of continuous full-time or equivalent paid work experience in the past 10 years in one of the 38 qualifying occupations; or
* Have been living in Canada with legal status as a Temporary Foreign Worker or an international student for at least one year; or
* Qualify for Arranged Employment with a full-time permanent job offer from a Canadian employer.

Additionally, Canada Federal Skilled Worker (Professional) applicants must attain at least 67 points based on Citizenship and Immigration Canada's (CIC) immigration selection factors.

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
I am interested to apply in FSW1 NOC (4121) university professor/lecturer. I have one confusion

My job period is

26th May 2009 to May 2010 (still going on)

Tentative Application date: 3rd May, 2010

Do i fulfill 1 year requirement for the work experience in demanding list or i have to wait till 26th May 2010. Does day matter?

/Sohaib

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohaib said:
I am interested to apply in FSW1 NOC (4121) university professor/lecturer. I have one confusion

My job period is

26th May 2009 to May 2010 (still going on)

Tentative Application date: 3rd May, 2010

Do i fulfill 1 year requirement for the work experience in demanding list or i have to wait till 26th May 2010. Does day matter?

/Sohaib
Start preparing documents from today..

Download documents from CIC website...

You can apply immediately but I suggest to apply after 26th May 2010....

Your work experience will be counted till your assessment start and
assessment will start approximately after 3 month after initial application

precious metals

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Aamir,

I have qualifications as below:

1. Matriculation

2. Pre-university (1 year college)

3. 2 years certificate course in company accounts from local institute (not related to any university, not a diploma)

4. M.Com from recognised UGC funded university, under Open University system, direct admission for matriculates.

Kindly tell me how many education points can I get.

Thanks

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
high expert(s)

1- q1 about the birth certificate, is notarization from notary public accepted

2- q2 i am 47 years old , & i dont have birth certificate as in my days there was no birth certificates

3 - is the id cards of relatives in canada accepted

NIKONIKO

Apr 29, 2010
Envigado
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-06-2015
Hello, dear friends, I have a question,
I overstay a student visa in the US, was arrested by immigration officials and never went to the immigration court, I better left and came back to my country. No problem with crimes (other than immigration issues)

Do you think that this issues will appear in my FBI record, and if so, will it be a problem when trying to apply for skilled worker?

thanks for your answers

Doddy

May 1, 2010
Hi everyone,

my file is being processed in Cairo Office since Nov 2009 with status " Received by visa office"

while i may move to work in Kuwait very soon !! what may i do in this case ? may i ask for transfering my case to London visa office ?

plz advice. thnx.

SG

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Passport Req..
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25th May 2010
LANDED..........
ASAP
Amir Shuval said:
I will be available o answer your questions between 12:00PM and 1:30PM EST.

Hello Amir,

Its been more than 4 months since I have completed my medicals and submitted passports - no responce yet from CHC - New Delhi. As per them background checks are in progress. I would really appreciate it if you could please help me with these.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/4-months-since-medicals-done-but-no-reply-yet-disappointing-t40035.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-much-time-after-medical-done-to-decision-made-seniors-pls-suggest-t40784.0.html

-Thanks

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Amir and all experts!
My parents have got a Visit visa for Canada to visit my elder brother who is a Canadian Citizen.They r planning to leave for Canada within few days. My brother also wants to sponsor them as PR of Canada.But the problem is that in my home country Sponsorship applications of parents take more than 3 years to conclude ,moreover I ve heard that it takes many months even at Missisuaga for initial application.Now the problem is that my parents are very old (father 75 plus and mother 65 plus), in that case if PR process is going to take 5 years or so ,it very difficult for old persons like them to wait for so long!
As the processing times within Canada are quite low ,is it possible that my brother could apply them for a PR visa within Canada.I would also like to add that my parents live all one in their country and need someone to look to after them as we ll 3 siblings are out of our home country , one is PR of Canada, whereas PR process of rest of the 2 is in process.
Can any Humanitarian appeal/ letter made to the minister/MP in this regard can be of any use.
Seniors plz respond and advise whats the shortest possible route for my parents to get PR.
Secondly is it possible to apply for multiple entry Visa to Canada?
If yes what are the requirements which are needed to be fulfilled?
I would like to add that my parents have huge financial assets to their name in the home country whereas my brother is a Neuro Surgeon and very well established in Canada , so he can easily bear all the expenses of my parents while their stay in Canada.

Thanks n best regards

skyler

May 4, 2010
Hi all,

I have been thinking of applying for permanent residence in Canada, and I have some questions, well one crucial one:
I would want to move to Canada with my husband, I would be applying as a skilled worker, since I have Master's degree and have work experience, but my husband has bachelor degree, he's on his Master's studies, and has no work experience himself, so he couldn't get visa as a skilled worker also. So my question is if I apply will we be able to get visas for both of us somehow at the same time to go as a family? Or will I have to go to Canada alone, work my way to some salary that would be enough to sponsor him and then apply for family visa?

Thanks very much!

Monni

May 4, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
Well I have a Question. I am applying in the category of General Practitioner and Family Physician Code 3112, I am a doctor and have work experience of 1 Year as Medical Officer in a Hospital Emergency, Wards and ICU. But now my current work experience since last two years is working in a cardiac hospital as Resident Medical Officer. I also have 6 Months of House Job in Gynae and Obstetrics and 6 Months in General Surgery. My question is that Am I eligible in this category (3112) or just I need experience in Local Clinic or General Practice?.

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that is depends on your job describtion in your ref letter i think you could claim all in noc 3112