Free Immigration Advice From a Professional

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amir Shuval said:
I will be available o answer your questions between 12:00PM and 1:30PM EST.

Search for Canadian immigration on wiziq and you will find me.
Welcome, an expert available here would certainly benifit forum members but i wonder what CAMPBELL COHEN will feel about you.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
explorer101 said:
Welcome, an expert available here would certainly benifit forum members but i wonder what CAMPBELL COHEN will feel about you.

Nothing, it is an open forum, any one can participate, even Immigration Minister of Canada :)

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahharrouf said:
Nothing, it is an open forum, any one can participate, even Immigration Minister of Canada :)
COHEN owns this website :p and i dont think he works for charity

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Help Please: September 2009 applicant - Decision made before medical

Hi Amir, thank you very much for your time and effort for opening this thread. I need your valuable advise.

On 9th April my eCas status changed from “received by visa office” to “Decision made” (Visa office –Port of Spain). I know it is a rejection and it is due to insufficient employment proof ( I suspect, I haven't yet received any letter)

I want to reapply (after receiving letter CHC) and need to know the following.

(1)Which jobs to mention in application: I have worked 7 different jobs and have total of 18 years of work experience in four different countries (India-my home country, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and presently Trinidad & Tobago). I have a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering. I have worked as lecturer (NOC 4131) on diploma Engineering college from July 1998 to November 2004 ( 8 years). My question is when I apply to CIC, I have to mention all my seven jobs or only for NOC 4131.

(2) Which docs to send: In the next step-when CIC approves my initial application and asks me to submit documents in 120 days to the visa office, my question is for my work experience- do I need to submit documents for all seven jobs I worked (experience certificate, appointment letter, contracts etc) or related to NOC 4131 only.

(3) PCC: I was working in Yemen from Dec 2004 to Nov 2005. I obtained PCC with lot of trouble and submitted to CHC. Now CHC will return my rejected application. My question is, can I use same PCC for next application. I got this PCC from Yemen in Nov’09.

(4) Points for online MBA: Presently, I am doing my MBA online from USA (accredited University) and hoping it to complete by next month. If I apply now to CIC (without mentioning MBA) and after 2 months when I submit my docs to visa office, can I claim points for my online MBA.? Is online masters degree is valid for 25 points?

BTW, I have 67 points (Bach. degree- 20, age-10, IELTS- 12, exp-21, spouse degree-4)

I would appreciate your answers asap. May God bless you all and bring good news to everyone.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hey, where is the previous guy???
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/free-immigration-advice-t37375.0.html

Ahmad06

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Dear shish,
Im afraid u may not get any point for online degrees and for work experience u submit only recent 4 year experience to get 21 points ,no need for sending certificates of all 18 years.

regards

jamshaid79

Apr 21, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-10
Doc's Request.
12-10-10
AOR Received.
06-06-11
IELTS Request
08-05-10
File Transfer...
23-04-12
Med's Request
12-02-14
Med's Done....
22-03-14
Passport Req..
04-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
Hi Friends,

I need to get some information regarding the immigration and i was referred by one of my friend that you will be the best people answering these questions / quires since i am not willing to use any consultant. following are some of my questions / information as I am planning to apply for immigration to Canada as a skilled worker in federal class.

Qualification:
* I am 30 years of age
* I have done Matriculation in 1995 (Regular)
* I have done Faculty of Arts (FA) in 1997 (Regular)
* I have done Bachelors of Arts (BA) in 2000 (Private, means she have not took any coaching classes from any college).
* I Started PIPFA (Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants) in 1997 which is a 18 months study, she took coaching from Scans and took her final exams in 2005, which she qualified and become a APA (Associate Public Accountant) in 2005.PIPFA is an Autonomous body which is affiliated with (IFAC) International Federation of Accountants.

Experience:

* I started working in a chartered Accountancy firm as a accounts officer in 2000. worked till 2005, I left the company as a senior accounts officer.
* I joined a sugar mill in 2006 as a manager finance and left in 2008 for a big company.
* I joined a shipping company in 2008 as Assistant manager finance and still working there.

Family:

* My Wife is a Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com) in 2000 and am working as a manager in a software house. She is also 30 years.
* we have 2 kids, one 2.5 years and second is 1.1 years, we are expecting third in coming 2 months.
* My Aunt is in Canada for last 10 years, i have her Passport copy and PR copy.
* i have only 21000 CAD in my personal account.
* We have already planned for IELTS, I am good in English so i believe I can take over all 6.5 bands. I am very good in writing, reading and Listening, but I will be moderate in Speaking.

Now i am most concerned about my Qualification Points as i heard that PIPFA is not acceptable in CHC ISLAMABAD and i will not get points on my private BA, also please advise if there is any other requirements we have to meet. please also advise us about the new change in rules if any.

I will be waiting for your Replies.

Thanks.

Jamshaid Javaid Shocked
0331-4985052

martian

May 22, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2009
Doc's Request.
11-07-2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2009
File Transfer...
13-05-2009
Med's Request
04-14-2010
NAME??: Free Immigration Advice From a Professional

Are you Great North Immigration on wizig? :-\

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

qorax said:
Hey, where is the previous guy???
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/free-immigration-advice-t37375.0.html
Probably got banned for shilling his services on the form, same as this quy will.

Ahmad06

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
dear jamshaid, u will get 20 points for ur BA degree,it does not matter if private, because is will be definitely issued by some recognised university..isnt? and will get 4 points for your wife's education....if u r not certain abo ur education let ur wife b the principal applicant.she will get certain 20 points for B.com.

new4ca

Apr 12, 2010
If I am on study leave with full pay for higher study and research from my job place then can I count and include my study & research leave period as full time job.
I mentioned that I get the full pay from my working organization.
thanks for your reply.

jazz2

Star Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amir Shuval said:
I will be available o answer your questions between 12:00PM and 1:30PM EST.

Search for Canadian immigration on wiziq and you will find me.
This is the idle type of a person out to derail forum members focus. Do not pay attention to such a person with outrageous offers!! Lately there are a lot of offers coming up in this forum which includes : arrangement of "cheap" accommodations to free immigration advice/services! Beware of these scammers!!

Amir Shuval

Mar 26, 2010
Richmond Hill, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SISH7255 said:
Help Please: September 2009 applicant - Decision made before medical

Hi Amir, thank you very much for your time and effort for opening this thread. I need your valuable advise.

On 9th April my eCas status changed from “received by visa office” to “Decision made” (Visa office –Port of Spain). I know it is a rejection and it is due to insufficient employment proof ( I suspect, I haven't yet received any letter)

I want to reapply (after receiving letter CHC) and need to know the following.

(1)Which jobs to mention in application: I have worked 7 different jobs and have total of 18 years of work experience in four different countries (India-my home country, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and presently Trinidad & Tobago). I have a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering. I have worked as lecturer (NOC 4131) on diploma Engineering college from July 1998 to November 2004 ( 8 years). My question is when I apply to CIC, I have to mention all my seven jobs or only for NOC 4131.

(2) Which docs to send: In the next step-when CIC approves my initial application and asks me to submit documents in 120 days to the visa office, my question is for my work experience- do I need to submit documents for all seven jobs I worked (experience certificate, appointment letter, contracts etc) or related to NOC 4131 only.

(3) PCC: I was working in Yemen from Dec 2004 to Nov 2005. I obtained PCC with lot of trouble and submitted to CHC. Now CHC will return my rejected application. My question is, can I use same PCC for next application. I got this PCC from Yemen in Nov'09.

(4) Points for online MBA: Presently, I am doing my MBA online from USA (accredited University) and hoping it to complete by next month. If I apply now to CIC (without mentioning MBA) and after 2 months when I submit my docs to visa office, can I claim points for my online MBA.? Is online masters degree is valid for 25 points?

BTW, I have 67 points (Bach. degree- 20, age-10, IELTS- 12, exp-21, spouse degree-4)

I would appreciate your answers asap. May God bless you all and bring good news to everyone.

Hi there,

1) You need to have at least 1 solid year of experience to address the POL. You need 3 additional years to be awarded the max points for work experience factor. You should present everything you got on your resume within last 10 years preceding application but focus on those 1+3 with your documentary evidence. Pick the years of employment that are easy for you to back up with a proof. Whatever you list on schedule 3 or anywhere in the application, but cannot proof won't lead to any points awarded by the visa officer.

2)See 1

3) If you haven't resided in Yemen since, they may accept the pcc you have. I know some visa offices do. Try it. Worst thing they will ask for a new one. Provide an explanation regarding the difficulty you had in obtaining it. I can't tell you more than that because it depends on the visa office you will be dealing with.

4) I believe you should receive 25 if you have completed your MBA and have 17 years of full time study at the time of the assessment.
But what difference does it make if you already locked your 67 points? If something in your application is shaky (maybe spouse's education) than these 5 points can help. If all is solid, 67 or 72 doesn't make a difference.