+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fraser health full time job

A_m_a_n

Jul 23, 2024
Hi everyone, i got full time job in fraser health as Admin Assistant I am confused on whom to ask for documents for PNP as I emailed one department and they said we don’t support PNP anymore I am confused. Can someone please help

tee2406

Star Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hi everyone, i got full time job in fraser health as Admin Assistant I am confused on whom to ask for documents for PNP as I emailed one department and they said we don’t support PNP anymore I am confused. Can someone please help
Talk to your direct supervisor and they can talk to HR for you or talk to HR directly.

A_m_a_n

Jul 23, 2024
I talked to HR directly and then the other one who saying that we don’t support PNP anymore, but it’s Fraser health

A_m_a_n

Jul 23, 2024
4.2 Health Authority Stream

If you have an indeterminate full-time job offer in any occupation from a public health authority in B.C., you may be eligible for this stream. If you are a physician, nurse practitioner, or midwife, and are not directly employed by a B.C. public health authority, you may also be eligible to apply under the Health Authority stream.

You do not need to register for this stream. If you meet all requirements, you can submit an application directly to the BC PNP. See section 7.4 for more information.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

If you have an indeterminate full-time job offer in any occupation from a public health authority in B.C., you may be eligible for this stream. If you are a physician, nurse practitioner, or midwife, and are not directly employed by a B.C. public health authority, you may also be eligible to apply under the Health Authority stream.

You do not need to register for this stream. If you meet all requirements, you can submit an application directly to the BC PNP. See section 7.4 for more information.
An admin assistant is an entry level administrative job. There is a very high chance it will not qualify for health stream. One of the reason Fraser health likely not supporting the PNP.

tee2406

Star Member
Jun 6, 2024

From what is written above, you may be eligible. However, if your employer does not want to fill out the necessary forms there is nothing you can really do about it.

Reactions: canuck78

A_m_a_n

Jul 23, 2024
An admin assistant is an entry level administrative job. There is a very high chance it will not qualify for health stream. One of the reason Fraser health likely not supporting the PNP.
thank you clarifying… they have provided for Billing Clerk, Scheduler, Booking Clerk, Housekeeper, Cleaner, Patient Screen, Food Service Worker, Security Officers, etc