+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FOSS ??

mrs B

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
I want to order foos notes I have just printed the appl ect but it didnt say were and how to pay the $5 what is the fastes way of doing so
and do these notes realy give all information.....like what?????

al4ya

Mar 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008
Med's Done....
Dec 2008
LANDED..........
Oct 2010
It's free, just fill out the application and mail it.
You should hear back from them with all the info in a month.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
mrs B said:
I want to order foos notes I have just printed the appl ect but it didnt say were and how to pay the $5 what is the fastes way of doing so
and do these notes realy give all information.....like what?????
I paid by cheque, and there was no problem.
FOSS notes have what CIC and the embassies have on computer. They don't keep paper copies of TRV forms for very long, so what you will probably see is what someone entered into the computer based on what was on the forms.
My husband's FOSS notes from one TRV application had almost no information at all. We kept a photocopy of the form, and it had more info than the FOSS notes did.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

canadianwoman said:
I paid by cheque, and there was no problem.
FOSS notes have what CIC and the embassies have on computer. They don't keep paper copies of TRV forms for very long, so what you will probably see is what someone entered into the computer based on what was on the forms.
My husband's FOSS notes from one TRV application had almost no information at all. We kept a photocopy of the form, and it had more info than the FOSS notes did.
1. FOSS notes are only for the processes in Canada. CAIPS notes are for the overseas processes. Eventually (project has been ongoing for 9 years) they all will be combined in GCMS. So order FOSS only if you want to see what information is on the Canadian process.