+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to upload passport stamps and markings for PGWP application

hsx29

Sep 2, 2022
Hello, I recently graduated and submitted my post graduate work permit application, however, looking back I realized that I made a mistake with my application when submitting my passport. I only submitted the ID page of my passport and forgot to upload all the pages with stamps or markings. As soon as I discovered this I used the IRCC web form to submit the missing documents but I am unsure if this will help my application. What are the best steps I can take to ensure my application is complete before it is processed. Will they get back to me and ask me to upload this missing document once they start reviewing my application. If anyone can help, please let me know

mafergarcia

Jan 13, 2023
Hi I am in the same situation. Uploaded the information page of my passport but did not submit stamps/visas, and haven't submitted a web form. Did you get a response?

hsx29

Sep 2, 2022
Dont worry, I just submitted a webform saying i forgot to upload them. I then uploaded the scans of all my passport pages through the webform and they responded after 2 months saying they got them. Make sure you submit this webform as early as possible

Reactions: mafergarcia