+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention previous visa refusal :( Please help

ABCD@1982

Aug 26, 2024
Mention it now if you apply work permit now. Otherwise if they caught they will come back to you and say you lie to us and hit you for 5 years ban. My case also with lawyer now. Because I didn't mention in my previous applications.

ABCD@1982

Aug 26, 2024
My case also similar to you, but now i am going to apply for PR. I DIDNT MENTION THE PREVIOUS UK REFUSAL BECAUSE OF A CONFUTION OF REJECTION AND REFUSAL, WILL IT A PROBLEM IF I DISCLOSE NOW. WHAT HAPPEN TO YOURS, WHY YOU GO TO LAWYER, DID YOU DISCLOSE AFTER

ABCD@1982

Aug 26, 2024
Hello everyone I have been refused uk 2009 and newzeland in 2010 but my agent doesn’t show my refusal when I apply to Come Canada now I’m going to extend my work permit so should I show now my old refusal??? I have ask so many people some the ask me show ur old refused and some ask don’t show up I’m very confused and my old refusal in my old passport now I have new passport

please please any one help me out

ABCD@1982

Aug 26, 2024
Mention it now if you apply work permit now. Otherwise if they caught they will come back to you and say you lie to us and hit you for 5 years ban. My case also with lawyer now. Because I didn't mention in my previous applications.

ABCD@1982

Aug 26, 2024
Did they caught you or did you disclosed before they caught. I am also in same boat confused what to do. Please reply bro

ABCD@1982

Aug 26, 2024
Hello,
I forgot to disclose a visa refusal; however, I received a study permit and visa.
Now, I would like to apply for PR. (I have not applied yet)

I spent some time reading Q&As in this thread. I will definitely answer truthfully this time, but I wonder if I should elaborate on my mistake in the LoE.
The officer may not even notice the inconsistency. The question is not about the previous applications either. Isn't it somehow highlighting your problem without being asked for it? The truthfull answer isn't enough?

I wonder if people who went through these stages have something to tell?
@legalfalcon I appreciate it if you could let us know your opinion in 2022 :)

Thank you,

Khan00900

Aug 17, 2024
Hi, i have an urgent inquiry. I was refused an Australian study visa back in 2012 or 2013(I dont even remember). I have never once mentioned that refusal while applying for any of my study permits. Since I forgot about that refusal even for my PGWP and all of my TRVS. But I am applying for my PR and now I am really scared that they don't think i deliberately withhold info for like 8 years almost. Since I came to Canada in 2013. What is the best step right now? How can I explain my lacking to the officer?

Last edited:

ABCD@1982

Aug 26, 2024
I am also in the same boat,now i hire a new consultant he told me to disclose that now.its all happen by my old consultant he told me we need to disclose only last 10 year. Anyway Still i am scared what they will thing. My study refusal happen in 2007.how you stay in canada 9 years if you come here in study permit.please update here whatever happens