+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot middle name - Already submitted docs after getting ITA

karanbir498

May 5, 2019
Hey all,

Last week I submitted my docs after getting ITA, and also received AOR. However, I just realized that you must enter the name as "<Firstname> <Middlename>" in the "Firstname" field in express-entry form. However, I only entered first name. My passport specifies both firstname and middlename.

Is this going to be an issue? If yes, is there anyway to amend it now? I don't see any buttons to modify answers (and that all docs are already submitted).
PS: Inland applicant.

karanbir498

May 5, 2019
Hey,

I made the same darn mistake! Did you get any updates? Please let me know I'm worried lol
I submitted a document via web-form mentioning this mistake (they didn't request anything related), and no issues so far.
Currently RCMP-check in progress so will find out after the process moves forward.

VictoriousJ

Jan 9, 2021
I submitted a document via web-form mentioning this mistake (they didn't request anything related), and no issues so far.
Currently RCMP-check in progress so will find out after the process moves forward.
Hi good to know!

In my case, when I went for biometrics the officer at Service Canada pointed that out and made a note for IRCC. And I just had indian PCC no RCMP requested.

I will keep you posted on this. I have submitted web form to add the middle name but didn't attach any documents. I might send another one with passport attached

Thank you and keep me posted

Jay

VictoriousJ

Jan 9, 2021
What's the status of your application? And also in the box you will see your biometrics info on the right, with date posted and all. Is there full name mentioned?

I have my full name mentioned in that box where I see my biometrics number and date collection.

karanbir498

May 5, 2019
What's the status of your application? And also in the box you will see your biometrics info on the right, with date posted and all. Is there full name mentioned?

I have my full name mentioned in that box where I see my biometrics number and date collection.
Yup, says full-name (including middle-name) in my biometrics-section too. So all worked out then :)

Reactions: JamTur