+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot information on IMM5669

lekie23

May 2, 2016
Hi,

I submitted our spousal sponsorship application a few weeks ago and just realized that we forgot to write down the schools that my wife went to on the IMM5669 form. We haven't gotten our AOR yet, but she does have an existing UCI number. Can we resend the corrected form with an explanation letter with the UCI number on it? Also, where do we mail the form? We are applying outland in China, but we mailed our application to Mississauga.

Thank you all very much!

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
if you haven't gotten AOR yet, then there's no point doing anything about it yet. right now, they are concerned about whether all the forms are there, whether they are all signed and focusing on the sponsor's application. it is unlikely the application will be returned because of this. if she's the sponsor, then CIC will notify you if they need it redone. sending it now doesn't guarantee it will be linked properly.

there are 2 options:
wait until you get the sponsor approval letter and follow the directions for sending informtion to the visa office. right now, they are not concerned with how the forms are filled out.

wait until CIC specifically requests a new form. This may or may not happen.

in my own applicaiton i left questions blank, and i never had issues with it or additional requests from CIC. i assume because the information was provided in other areas of the application, those tiny mistakes were overlooked. this isn't to say this happens with all applications. IMO, there's no need to do anything about it until at least receiving sponsor approval.