File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I did visit the agency ! They charged me 1200 CAD for LMIA fee to the lawyer ! I paid them 600 CAD ! To cross verify the LMIA they received, they opened the Canada.ca and they put GC key and verified the passport number and date of birth, once they did a page opens which showed a LMIA with my name and all the details in it ! But they didn’t gave me the LMIA number because they said if they give me that I can directly approach the employer and there fee will get affected ! Once they charged me 600 CAD they promised me to give a login ID and password wherein I can check my application status only once I pay full amount to them. I haven’t paid yet ! I got Canada agent code which starts from MG which I took without there notice ! And yes once they opens the site with GC key there was a QR code and they asked us to scan it to cross they once we did that details came like my name ! Passport number ! Company name ! Canada agent code ! Date of birth ! Assessment status as clear ! Salary ! Hob profile ! What do u think on this sir
This is a scam. There is no site where you can verify the LMIA online. The site they showed you was a fake site that is used by scammers. This is not a real Canadian government website. It is a fraud.