+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign work Experience for CEC

Aravind09

Jun 22, 2019
Hi all,
Hope everyone doing well, I’m going to drop my PR through CEC in upcoming months.
I have a question regarding Foreign work Experience, I have 1.5 yrs of experience in Engineer role in 2different organizations, I haven't upload proof of documents during my study permit process under SDS, consultancy said that we no need show any proof but they mentioned in VISA SOP.,
So my question is that can I upload and use this the foreign experience into My PR file ??
2. Can I go for medical upfrot before entering into the POOL???
Thank you in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all,
Hope everyone doing well, I’m going to drop my PR through CEC in upcoming months.
I have a question regarding Foreign work Experience, I have 1.5 yrs of experience in Engineer role in 2different organizations, I haven't upload proof of documents during my study permit process under SDS, consultancy said that we no need show any proof but they mentioned in VISA SOP.,
So my question is that can I upload and use this the foreign experience into My PR file ??
2. Can I go for medical upfrot before entering into the POOL???
Thank you in advance.
Is the 1.5 years foreign work experience continuous with no breaks and in the same NOC?

tomtom104

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
For your second question, I would do my medical exam as close to my submission day as possible since the medical report is just valid for one year. And I guess our reports are supposed to be still valid to cover IRCC processing time which could take months.
So if you do it too soon, you may be asked to do it again (another $200ish...) when they proceed after the expiry of the report...
For the first part, I can't share any since I didn't do the SDS in the first place.