+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign Experience Not Mentioned in Previous visa applications

Adnan_990

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Hey guys, for ever who faced this problem, did you provide LOE explaining why you didn’t that experience before ? I am in the exact same situation now and I don’t know how to act, I still have 25 days in my invitation but I am really concerned about using that experience now and being accused of misrepresentation
Any advice guys ?

Murthy1972

Jun 7, 2024
Dear Sir
Here is applying work permit visa from India through agent there are asking my debit card /credit card details for biometric charges to deduct from from embassy is it true

mohinderg

Jun 7, 2024
Hey guys, for ever who faced this problem, did you provide LOE explaining why you didn’t that experience before ? I am in the exact same situation now and I don’t know how to act, I still have 25 days in my invitation but I am really concerned about using that experience now and being accused of misrepresentation
Any advice guys ?
Same situation

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Dear Sir
Here is applying work permit visa from India through agent there are asking my debit card /credit card details for biometric charges to deduct from from embassy is it true
no, you have to book your VFS appointment and pay on your own. You are likely getting scammed.

Tezbeer siingh

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Jalandhar
I have completed my 10 months experience in India , so can I go back to India and complere two months and then come back to Canada and claim points for that , and my file is in express .