+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For those who filed their application on February 2021, gather here~

AashishB

Dec 26, 2020
As i have applied under SDS. Paid full year tuition fee and GIC done. Is there any need for any other financial supporting documents?

cftos

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
08-02-2021
Med's Done....
22-01-2021
Passport Req..
02-04-2021
Any updates? I’m seeing a lot of Jan applicants getting their decision and updates in their profiles
Oh good to hear that it's moving. Ours will be next hopefully sooner than we expect. Btw, I raised a webform yesterday regarding my medical exam but no updates yet

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
Oh good to hear that it's moving. Ours will be next hopefully sooner than we expect. Btw, I raised a webform yesterday regarding my medical exam but no updates yet
Yess. Hope everyone in this thread will get the PPR.

Reactions: inognito

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Are you applying for May intake?
If yes, I'm pretty sure you're getting a decision VERY soon
Most of the peeps in this thread have applied for may intake and almost none of the applicants have their medicals updated on gckey account so I’m not sure about that lol We’ll see a movement prolly in mid April.

mati021

Mar 22, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Hello! I don't know if its okay to ask it here in this thread but I would really appreciate if someone will answer. ^_^
I received a pre-offer letter from centennial college and I am about to pay the tuition fee but I'm not sure where to get the ID# because it is one of the requirements in the Western Union Global Pay when paying. I noticed a NUMBERS in the letter but not sure if its the ID#. Its written like this:

Dear [name of student] - [random numbers here] ------------> is this the ID number?
Congratulations! Your application has been assessed and you qualify for admission at Centennial College for the following program: